PMP Certification Training in Brussels
The PMP® certification is a validation of an individual’s capability to efficiently plan and execute a project from thought to final touch, on time and within costing. PMI’s project management expert (PMP®) credential is broadly identified across the world because the definitive industry-recognized certification for project managers.
A major part of the PMP curriculum consists of five top-level performance domains, each of which corresponds to a specific phase or factor in project completion. The PMP also identifies several knowledge areas regarding the cost and scope of projects, and other comprehensive aspects of project management. Individual questions address elements of each of these areas in order to prepare test takers for real-world project management situations.
With our blended learning program, you will be able to champion the PMP exam, which is founded on the principles that are outlined in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge — Sixth Edition(PMBOK® Guide). The training will help you raise your competence and knowledge in Project Management techniques and establish your credibility to manage complex project challenges with assurance.
What you will learn
• Get in-depth knowledge of tools and techniques to handle complex multiple related projects
• Learn to implement large-scale programs to align with business strategy
• Get a thorough understanding of project management concepts such as resource and budget allocations, schedules and risks
• Learn through practical examples, the issues faced in large scale project implementations
• Learn how to communicate, motivate, and hone your leadership skills
• Get overall project management knowledge that will help fulfill organizational vision
Note: You will be provided with Digital Copies of the course material, handouts and question bank with answers.
Attached course outline for your reference.
- 4 Day Interactive Group Training with maximum of 10 members
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified, expert & accredited PMP trainers with vast experience
- Attain 35 hours contact hours(PDU’s) certificate
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- PMP course adhered with International standards
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Complete PMP® Application assistance
- Post training assistance from Trainer during preparation for the assessment
Salient features of Project Management
What is Project Management?
Project Management is the craft of dealing with the venture and its expectations with a view to create completed items or service. There are numerous routes in which a project can be done and the path in which it is executed is project management.
Why Project Management?
The final results of a failed task can price an employer dearly. Whilst consciousness is positioned nice on technical factors, the challenge’s fulfillment relies upon on professional and properly knowledgeable professionals in assignment manipulate. The training will assist you increase your competence and expertise in undertaking control techniques and set up your credibility to manipulate complex undertaking stressful situations with assure.
Exposure for PMP Certified Professionals
Further to being applicable in these day’s IT employer, the qualification will assist you proudly show your employers which you have the relevant skills and know-how to execute a challenge from begin to finish. Project Management Professional (PMP) is an internationally recognized professional designation offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). There are currently 773,840 active PMP certified individuals and 286 chartered chapters across 210 countries and territories worldwide. The exam is based on the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), and the prerequisites
What are the prerequisites to take up PMP Exam?
There are no prerequisites for this program. A candidate needs to obtain Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate's Degree, or globally comparable) with at least 5 years of Project Management and 7,500 hours handling project and 35 hours of Project Management Education.
Alternately, the learner must possess a 4-year degree (Bachelor's Degree or globally comparable) and at least 3 years of Project Management experience, including 4,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education.
Who should take up PMP Course?
Associate Project Managers, Project Managers, IT Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Project Analysts, Project Leaders, Product Managers, Program Managers, Project Sponsors, Project Team Members
Unichrone offers you to deliver the requisite quality and efficiency by its globally recognized project management training and certification courses which enable individuals and companies to formulate the project in an efficient way. You furthermore have the selection of taking our online trainer led classroom or one to one PMP exam prep training for the PMP examination at your very own convenience.
- Relevance of the PMP Certification Program
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- PMP Exam Tips & Tricks
Exam Format for PMP Certification
Exam Type: Multiple choices. No of Questions: 200 questions per paper: 175 scored, 25 un-scored
Exam duration: 4 hours
Type: Closed book exam
Result: The passing score is determined through psychometric analysis
The PMP® Certification exam takes place through the PMI® website.
- PMP Certification Training Aalst
- PMP Certification Training Antwerp
- PMP Certification Training Bruges
- PMP Certification Training Brussels
- PMP Certification Training Charleroi
- PMP Certification Training Ghent
- PMP Certification Training Leuven
- PMP Certification Training Liege
- PMP Certification Training Mons
- PMP Certification Training Namur
Date : 18-08-2020 To 21-08-2020
Time : 09:00:00am To 17:00:00pm
Venue : Live Trainer led Real Time Online Session