What is PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner Certification?
The PRINCE2 Foundation Certification and the Practitioner Certification are developed by AXELOS Limited that validates a professional’s knowledge and skills of the PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) methodology. The PRINCE2 certifications are recognized across the project management industry and are in huge demand in many organizations around the world. While the Foundation Certification is aimed at introducing professionals to the PRINCE2 framework, the Practitioner Certification proves that project managers can apply and streamline projects using the PRINCE2 method.
PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Training in Algeria
With the help of our PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training, candidates can earn the PRINCE2 certifications and become recognized in the industry. Along with the detailed introduction and comprehension of PRINCE2, this training and certification course in PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner helps candidates prepare and pass their PRINCE2 certification examinations as well. Our PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training Course is available in multiple cities across Algeria.
Key Features of PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training
Unichrone offers the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training in Algeria for aspiring project managers who want to work in organizations implementing PRINCE2. This training course prepares candidates for both the PRINCE2 Certifications – Foundation and Practitioner. Some of the essential elements of our PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training Course are mentioned below:
- 4 Day Interactive Instructor –led Online Classroom or Group Training in Algeria
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified, expert & accredited trainers with vast experience
- Get 45 contact hours(PDU’s) certificate
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- Prince2 Training Course adhered with International Standards
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend PRINCE2 Certification Training schedule in Algeria
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|PRINCE2 Foundation Practitioner Exam Format|
|Exam Name||PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner Certification|
|Exam Format||PRINCE2 Foundation-Closed book, MSQs PRINCE2 Practitioner-Open book (official PRINCE2 manual only)|
|Number of Marks in Exam||PRINCE2 Foundation-60 marks PRINCE2 Practitioner-68 marks|
|Total Questions||PRINCE2 Foundation-60 questions per paper PRINCE2 Practitioner-68 questions per paper|
|Passing Score||PRINCE2 Foundation-33, euivalent to 55% PRINCE2 Practitioner-38, equivalent to 55%|
|Exam Duration||PRINCE2 Foundation-60 minutes PRINCE2 Practitioner-150 minutes|
PRINCE2 Foundation Practitioner Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Course Curriculum
1. Course Overview
- · Introduction to project concepts
- · Introduction to PRINCE2 Practitioner
- · Course structure
- · Exam style and technique
- · Benefits of taking up this PRINCE2 Course
2.Introduction to PRINCE2
- · What is a PRINCE2 project?
- · The structure of PRINCE2
- · Key Concepts of PRINCE2
- · PRINCE2 principles reviewed
- · Applying the PRINCE2 principles
4.Tailoring and adopting PRINCE2
- · Concepts of tailoring PRINCE2
- · Tailoring and embedding PRINCE2 in an organisation
- · The 7 PRINCE2 themes reviewed
6.The Business Case Theme
- · Business Case reviewed
- · Tailoring the Business Case theme
- · Business Case responsibilities
7.The Organization Theme
- · Organisation theme reviewed
- · Organisation responsibilities
- · Tailoring the Organisation theme
8.The Quality Theme
- · Quality theme reviewed
- · Tailoring the Quality theme
- · Quality responsibilities
9.The Plans Theme
- · Plans theme reviewed
- · Tailoring the Plans them
- · Planning responsibilities
10.The Risk Theme
- · Risk theme reviewed
- · Tailoring the risk theme
- · Risk responsibilities in PRINCE
11.The Change Theme
- · Change theme reviewed
- · Tailoring the Change theme
- · Change responsibilities in PRINCE2
12.The Progress Theme
- · Progress theme reviewed
- · Tailoring the Progress theme
- · Progress responsibilities in PRINCE2
- · PRINCE2 as process-based method
- · The PRINCE2 journey
- · The 7 PRINCE2 processes
- · Tailoring the processes
14.Process: Starting up a project
- · Activities of Starting up a project
- · Tailoring products in starting up a project
- · Tailoring roles in starting up a project
15.Process: Directing a project
- · Activities of Directing a project
- · Tailoring the roles in directing a project
16.Process: Initiating a project
- · Activities of Initiating a project
- · Tailoring the roles in initiating a project
17.Process: Controlling a stage
- · Activities of Controlling a stage
- · Tailoring the roles in Controlling a stage
18.Process: Managing product delivery
- · Activities of Managing product delivery
- · Tailoring the roles in Managing product delivery
19.Process: Managing a stage boundary
- · Activities of Managing a stage boundary
- · Tailoring the roles in Managing a stage boundary
20.Process: Closing a project
- · Activities of Closing a project
- · Tailoring the roles in Closing a project
- · PRINCE2 Exam preparation - Part 1
- · PRINCE2 Exam preparation - Part 2
- · Sample PRINCE2 Practitioner Exams
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the PRINCE2 methodology all about?
PRINCE2 is a project management methodology developed by AXELOS Limited that is based on specific processes. It offers project managers and other professionals a systematic approach to deliver projects successfully.
What is the objective of PRINCE2 Foundation Certification?
The main objective of the PRINCE2 Foundation Certification is to validate that the professional knows about the fundamentals of the PRINCE2 methodology and can identify processes that require improvement.
What is the aim of PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification?
The aim of the PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification is to validate a professional’s ability to implement and streamline processes by using the knowledge and skills of the PRINCE2 methodology.
What are the advantages of earning the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certifications?
There are many advantages of earning the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certifications like:
- The PRINCE2 methodology is widely used in many private and public sector organizations across the globe. Thus, it is easier to get the desired job positions with the PRINCE2 certifications.
- Organizations hire professionals who have proven their knowledge and skills through the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner certifications.
- The PRINCE2 certifications are recognized across the project management industry.
- With the PRINCE2 certifications, professionals can grow their careers further and demand better pay.
What are the eligibility criteria for the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Exams in Algeria?
The PRINCE2 Foundation Exam has no specific eligibility criteria. However, passing the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam is a requirement to become eligible for the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam.
What is the pattern for the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam?
The PRINCE2 Foundation Exam is a one-hour-long closed-book exam with 60 multiple-choice questions. Candidates need to score at least 50% to earn the PRINCE2 Foundation Certification.
What is the exam pattern for earning the PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification?
The PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam is an open book examination that must be completed within 150 minutes. It has eight sections containing 10 objective-type questions each. Candidates must score at least 44 out of 80 which is equivalent to 55% to earn the PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification.
How does this training and certification in PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner benefit individuals?
Our training and certification in PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner are very beneficial for individuals interested in starting their careers in the project management industry. We provide industry standards training and course content that adheres to the latest PRINCE2 guidelines. With this combination course, candidates can pass and earn the PRINCE2 Foundation Certification. Then they can prepare for the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam and become certified PRINCE2 Practitioners.
What is the duration of the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training in Algeria?
Our PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training is a 4-day interactive instructor-led course that can be accessed by interested candidates in the live online session or in the group classroom format across all major cities in Algeria.
Who should register for our PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training Course?
Any individual or professional interested in starting their career in the project management industry and start working in organizations supporting the PRINCE2 methodology should register for our PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training Course.
What is the course outline for the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training in Algeria?
The course outline for the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training in Algeria is as follows:
- Introduction to the principles of the PRINCE2 methodology
- Processes, themes, and templates of PRINCE2
- Detailed understanding of various concepts of the PRINCE2 methodology
- Hands-on experience in the application of PRINCE2 in the project management environment
PRINCE2 Foundation Practitioner Examination Procedure
Go through the intense 4 day PRINCE2 Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements before the examination.
Apply for the PRINCE2 Exams, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam.
Get certified in PRINCE2 after clearing the exam. You will receive the official certificate within 72 hours after clearing the examination.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Select your city to view PRINCE2 Foundation Practitioner Certification Training Course Schedule in Algeria
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies