ISO 20000 Foundation Training Nigeria
ISO 20000 Foundation Training in Nigeria enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Quality Management System (QMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1. Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a ISO 20000 Foundation Training Course credential. By holding a ISO 20000 Foundation Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
- Understand the operations of a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 20000
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001, ISO 9004 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of a QMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
We deliver ISO 20000 Foundation Training Certification in both Classroom and Live Online Classroom modes. PECB ISO 20000 Foundation Training Course is available across multiple cities in Nigeria.