Where is DevOps applied?
Several multinational corporations are applying DevOps to deliver applications into the market quickly. Companies like Amazon, Netflix, and Adobe are competent in fully utilizing DevOps within their organizational structure. The combination of Software development and IT operations allow businesses to easily develop applications without any hassles. As a result, DevOps is gaining significant importance among different kinds of organizations as traditional software development systems become obsolete.
DevOps Certification Training in Brasilia Brazil
Professionals willing to gain knowledge and skills on DevOps can take up DevOps Certification Training in Brasilia. The training program is designed to assist individuals in grasping the technicalities of various DevOps tools like Git, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Prometheus, and so on. During the course of DevOps Training individuals can gain practical experience in applying these tools in various circumstances. Possessing such skills allows certified DevOps professionals to gain an advantage over non-certified professionals while pursuing career opportunities.
Unichrone offers DevOps Certification Training in Brasilia through live online instructor-led method and in-classroom method. Our qualified trainers offer their insights on DevOps and its tools during the 2-day training program. Individuals can also take up mock tests and know their potential of clearing DevOps Certification Exam. Also, on completing the DevOps Training program, professionals are required to attend the exam. DevOps Certification Exam is conducted for an hour in Brasilia. Professionals who pass the exam with the required score will receive their DevOps Certification from Unichrone.
Key Features of DevOps Certification Training in Brasilia
DevOps Certification Training is conducted for 2 days in Brasilia. Our highly qualified trainers assist professionals in comprehensively understanding the DevOps model and its various tools. Additionally, individuals need to fulfill the requisites to attend and clear the DevOps Exam. Our trainers engage in helping professionals to master the DevOps tools that are necessary while taking up jobs in the organization. This increases the demand for professionals owning DevOps Certification in Brasilia.
- 2 Day Interactive Instructor –led Online Classroom or Group Training in Brasilia Brazil
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified, expert & accredited trainers with vast experience
- Get 16 hours contact hours(PDU’s) certificate
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- DevOps course adhered with International Standards
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend DevOps schedule in Brasilia Brazil
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Flexible Dates
|DevOps Exam Format|
|Exam Name||DevOps Certification|
|Exam Cost||Included in Training cost|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice, Closed book|
|Total Questions||40 Questions|
|Passing Score||26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available), equivalent to 65%|
|Exam Duration||60 minutes|
DevOps Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
DevOps Course Curriculum
1. Overview of DevOps
- · Introduction to DevOps
- · Benefits of working in a DevOps environment Preview
- · DevOps Lifecycle
- · DevOps Stages
- · DevOps Delivery Pipeline
2.Version Control with Git
- · Version Control Preview
- · Git Introduction Preview
- · Git Installation
- · Commonly used commands in Git
- · Working with Remote repository
3.Git, Jenkins & Maven Integration
- · Branching and merging in Git Preview
- · Merge Conflicts
- · Stashing, Rebasing, Reverting and Resetting
- · Git Workflows
- · Introduction to Maven
- · Maven Architecture
- · Introduction to Continuous Integration
- · Introduction to Jenkins
4.Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- · Jenkins Architecture
- · Plugin Management in Jenkins Preview
- · Jenkins Security Management
- · Notification in Jenkins
- · Jenkins Master-slave architecture
- · Jenkins Delivery Pipeline
- · Jenkins Declarative pipeline
5.Configuration Management Using Ansible
- · Introduction to Configuration Management
- · Infrastucture as Code
- · Introduction to Ansible
- · Ansible Architecture
- · Inventory Management
- · Ansible Modules
- · AD-HOC Commands
- · Ansible Playbooks Preview
- · Ansible Roles
6.Containerization using Docker
- · Containerization Preview
- · Namespaces
- · Docker
- · Docker Architecture
- · Container Lifecycle
- · Docker CLI
- · Port Binding
- · Detached and Foreground Mode
- · Dockerfile
- · Dockerfile Instructions
- · Docker Image
- · Docker Registry
- · Container Storage
- · Volumes
- · Docker Compose
- · Docker Swarm
7.Orchestration using Kubernetes
- · Introduction to Container Orchestration
- · Kubernetes Core Concepts
- · Understanding Pods
- · ReplicaSet and Replication Controller
- · Deployments Preview
- · DaemonSets
- · Rolling Updates and Rollbacks
- · Scaling Application
- · Services
- · Persistent Storage in Kubernetes
- · Primitives for PersistentVolumeClaims
- · Secrets and ConfigMaps
- · Headless Services
- · StatefulSets
- · Helm Charts
8.Monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana
- · Introduction to Prometheus and Grafana
- · Prometheus and Grafana Setup
- · Monitoring using Prometheus
- · Dashboard Visualization using Grafana
- · Creating a Dashboard to monitor the Pipeline
9. Provisioning using Terraform
- · Introduction to Terraform
- · Terraform vs Ansible
- · Terraform Architecture
- · Terraform Configuration
- · Terraform Common Commands
- · Managing Terraform Resources
- · Terraform State
- · Terraform Project
- · Introduction to Selenium
- · Why Selenium?
- · Selenium – Webdriver Preview
- · Creating Test Cases in Selenium WebDriver (Waits)
- · What and why X-Path
- · Handling different controls on Webpage
- · Framework in Selenium
- · Selenium Integration with Jenkins
- · Implementation of Selenium in the Edureka’s Project
- · Introduction to Continuous Monitoring
- · Introduction to Nagios
- · Installing Nagios Preview
- · Nagios Plugins(NRPE) and Objects
- · Nagios Commands and Notification
12. DevOps on Cloud
- · Why Cloud?
- · Introduction to Cloud Computing Preview
- · Why DevOps on Cloud?
- · Introduction to AWS
- · Various AWS services
- · DevOps using AWS
13. AWS EC2 and IAM
- · Virtualization
- · Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- · Benefits of AWS
- · AWS Global Infrastructure
- · AWS: IAM
- · Components of IAM
- · Managing users with IAM
- · Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- · Security Groups in AWS
- · Virtualization
- · Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Its Benefits
- · Networking components associated with EC2
- · Instance Store
Training Schedule and Fees
Interactive Live Online Sessions (Instructor-led)
Public Classroom Training in Brasilia Please check availability with our staff before enroling for Classroom
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the need for the DevOps Training in Brasilia?
Training and certification in DevOps will provide professionals interested in starting their careers in DevOps with a detailed understanding of DevOps and its importance in improving the business.
Who should register for the DevOps Training in Brasilia?
- Any individual or professional looking for starting their career in DevOps should register for our DevOps Training in Brasilia.
- This training course is very beneficial for IT professionals and technical administrators requiring detailed knowledge of DevOps principles and practices in improving the business process.
How can individuals benefit from the DevOps Training in Brasilia?
- The DevOps Training course is best suited for individuals or professionals interested in starting their careers in DevOps.
- The DevOps culture when effectively used in the organization helps in reducing the development life cycle, lowers costs, increases reliability and timely delivery of high-quality software.
- This training course is very beneficial for IT professionals and organizational teams who require a thorough understanding of core DevOps principles and their role in improving the business process.
- The hands-on experience provided will help professionals identify processes that need automation and improve communication in the work process. Certified DevOps professionals earn higher than their non-certified counterparts and are among the most sought-after IT professionals in the industry.
What is included in the DevOps Training Course?
Our DevOps Training Course in Brasilia includes the following:
- Introduction to DevOps and its implementation in attaining the organizational objectives
- Interactive hands-on experience with DevOps tools
- Couse study guide and practice tests for better understanding of the DevOps concept
- Highly qualified and certified instructors with huge experience in the industry
- Industry-recognized PDUs certificates
Does this DevOps Training Course include practical application of DevOps tools?
Yes. Our DevOps Training Course provides hands-on experience of DevOps tools to help professionals implement them in practice.
What are the benefits of Unichrone’s DevOps Training Course?
Unichrone’s DevOps Training Course provides the following benefits:
- Introduction to DevOps and its importance for business growth
- Understanding of DevOps tools
- DevOps framework
- Implementing of DevOps tools in the organization
- Understanding of DevOps lifecycle
Who conducts the DevOps Examination and when?
Unichrone conducts the DevOps Examination on the last day of the 2-day DevOps Training in Brasilia.
What is the examination pattern for the DevOps Training in Brasilia?
The DevOps Training Certification examination is 60 minutes closed-book examination consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions. Candidates need to score at least 65% to pass the examination.
What certifications are provided after the passing of the DevOps Examination?
After the completion of the DevOps Training Course and passing the examination, we provide industry-recognized 16 contact hours (PDUs) certificates to candidates.
What does DevOps mean?
DevOps is the science of a combination of software development and operation integration. It is used by organizations to ensure continuous delivery and reliability with high-quality software.
What are the uses of DevOps?
DevOps helps organization drive their success by reducing systems development life cycle, increasing reliability, continuous delivery, lowering costs, and enhancing communication throughout the business process.
Why should one opt for a DevOps Certification?
- Certification in DevOps will provide professionals interested in starting their careers in DevOps with a detailed understanding of DevOps and its importance in improving the business.
- Certified DevOps Professionals are aware of DevOps objectives and terminology. They help in improving the workflow with effective automation practices and feedback loops among various operations in the organization.
What is the role of a DevOps Certified Professional?
A DevOps Certified Professional can identify the processes of the organization that needs automation and improve the workflow through effective communication.
Which industries are hiring certified DevOps Professionals?
Certified DevOps Professionals are in huge demand across multiple industries like IT, Software, Networking, Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Banking, etc.
Which professionals require training and certification in DevOps?
- DevOps Engineers
- Application Developers
- Software Testers
- System Admins
- Security Engineers
- Integration Specialists
What is the expected salary of a trained and certified DevOps Professional?
According to Payscale.com, a trained and certified DevOps Professional can expect a salary of $96,692 in the US per year on average.
DevOps Examination Procedure
Attend intense 2 day DevOps Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements before the examination.
Apply for the DevOps Exam, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam after paying the exam fees.
Get Certified in DevOps after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
FAQ's on DevOps Training in Brasilia
When is the DevOps Certification awarded?
The DevOps Certification is awarded at the end of the training program to individuals who clear the exam.
Is there a separate fee for the DevOps Examination?
No. The DevOps Examination fee is included in the DevOps Training course fee.
Does the DevOps Examination have any prerequisites?
There are no prerequisites for appearing in the DevOps Examination.
What is the delivery mode for the DevOps Examination?
The DevOps Examination is web-based.
What are the languages in which the DevOps Examination is offered?
The DevOps Examination is available in English, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, and Polish.