MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration
Unichrone offers Microsoft 365 Security Administrator aspirants an engaging instructor-led Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training in Calgary Canada. This training and certification course is best suited for professionals who are familiar with the Microsoft 365 workloads. With the help of our Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training Course, professionals can become Microsoft 365 Certified Security Administrator Associates.
MS-500 Exam Preparation Training in Calgary
Our MS-500 Exam training and certification course will provide aspiring Microsoft 365 Security Administrators a detailed understanding of Microsoft 365 workloads including working in the environment implementing MS 365. The MS-500 exam is conducted by Microsoft to measure a professional’s ability to manage and monitor security and compliance for Microsoft 365 environments that include hybrid environments as well. After completing this course, professionals will pass the MS-500 exam with ease and implement the required response strategies to protect their organization’s information and data. Highly experienced and qualified instructors of our MS-500 Exam preparation training course guide candidates to learn about the various workloads of Microsoft 365 including threats, security, compliance, and data governance. The course outline designed by subject matter experts is updated according to the latest changes made to the MS-500 Exam. Candidates can register for our Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training Course in Calgary, which is available in the online classroom training as well as in the group classroom training formats.
Key Features of Microsoft 365 Security Administration Certification Training in Calgary
Our MS-500 exam prep training course covers all the topics included in the latest Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Exam course content. Candidates can use this course to pass the MS-500 exam successfully and earn the prestigious Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate Certification. By earning this certification professionals can prove their ability to manage, monitor, and implement security and compliance solutions for Microsoft 365 enterprise and hybrid environments.
- 5-Day Interactive Instructor-led Online or Group Classroom Training in Calgary Canada
- Highly qualified, experienced, and certified Instructors
- Case studies and real-life examples included
- Course guide prepared by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Practice tests to prepare well
- Industry Standards Course Completion Certification
- Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training and Course adheres to International Standards
- Consultation through emails and calls available
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training Course schedule in Calgary Canada
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Flexible Dates
|Microsoft 365 Security Administrator MS-500 Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Microsoft 365 Security Administrator MS-500 Exam|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Total Questions||50 Questions|
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes|
|Microsoft Test Center in Calgary||Pearsonvue Test Center|
Microsoft 365 Security Administrator MS-500 Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Course Curriculum
- · Introduction to Exam-MS100
- · Key Takeaways
2.Managing Microsoft 365 Identity Access
- · Understanding Identity Challenges
- · What is Identity Governance Process?
- · Microsoft 365 Authentication Options
- · Creating Cloud Only User Accounts
- · Managing Cloud User Accounts
- · Deleting and Recovering User Accounts
- · Assigning roles
- · Creating and Managing Groups in 365
- · What is Privileged Identity Management?
- · Implementing PIM
- · What is Privileged Access Management in 365?
3.Password and Identity Protection
- · Managing Microsoft 365 Passwords
- · Implementing Multi-Factor Authentication
- · Planning Self-Service Password Reset
- · What are password alternatives
- · Using Azure AD Access Reviews
- · Overview of Azure Active Directory Security Defaults
- · Overview of Azure Active Directory Identity Protection
- · Using Azure AD Identity Protection
- · SSO Options for Microsoft 365
- · Working with Directory Synchronization
- · Directory Sync Prerequisites
- · Installing and Configuring Azure
- · Azure AD connect health
- · Planning Azure AD Connect for Multi-Forest
- · Managing Groups with Directory Synchronization
- · Overview of Azure AD Connect Security Groups
- · Understanding Identity Federation
- · What is conditional access
- · Overview of Azure AD Application Proxy
- · Setting Up Azure AD Application Proxy
- · Planning for device compliance
- · What are Conditional Groups?
- · Creating Conditional Access Policies
- · Managing External Access
- · Creating External Users
6.Microsoft 365 Security
- · Changing Work Place Threat Landscape
- · Overview of Microsoft Security Strategy
- · Using the Secure Score
- · What is antimalware pipeline
- · Overview of Zero-Hour Auto Purge
- · Spoofing and Phishing Protection
- · Microsoft Defender for Office 365 Safe Attachments
- · Microsoft Defender for Office 365 Safe Links
- · Overview of Microsoft Defender for Identity
- · Configuring Microsoft Defender for Identity
- · Using the Microsoft Defender for Identity Portal
- · Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- · What is Application Guard?
- · Overview of Application Control
- · Microsoft Defender Exploit Protection
- · Using the Security Dashboard
- · Microsoft graph
- · Overview of Threat Explorer and Tracker
- · Using the Attack Simulator
- · What is Automated Investigation and Response?
- · Overview of Azure Sentinel
- · Creating and Using Azure Sentinel
8.Mobile Device Management
- · Mobile Application Management
- · Using Azure AD For SaaS Access
- · Managing Devices with Mobile Device Management
- · Overview of MDM Policies and Profile
- · Deploying Mobile Device Management
- · Defining Corporate Device Enrollment Policy
- · Enrolling Devices
- · Device Enrollment Managemer
- · How to Classify Data
- · Creating Sensitivity Labels
- · Using Sensitivity Labels
- · What is the AIP Super User?
- · Using the Customer Lockbox
- · Protecting Data Access in Office 365
- · Planning for Windows Information Protection
- · Implementing WIP
- · Working with WIP in Windows Desktop
10.Microsoft 365 Encryption
- · Overview of Microsoft 365 Encryption Options
- · Using Rights Management in Exchange
- · Using Rights Management in SharePoint
- · Comparing IRM vs AIP in SharePoint
- · Overview of Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension
- · Using Office Message Encryption
11.Data Loss Prevention
- · What is Data Loss Prevention?
- · Creating a DLP Policy
- · Using DLP with File Classification Infrastructure
- · Monitoring and Notifications
12.Cloud Application Security
- · Overview of Cloud App Security
- · Deploying Cloud App Security
- · Controlling Cloud Apps with Policies
- · Working with Discovered Apps
- · Managing Alerts
13.Archiving and Retention
- · Activating In-Place Archiving in Exchange
- · Using In-Place Records Management in SharePoint
- · Overview of Messaging Records Management
- · Configuring Retention Tags and Policy
- · Using Personal Retention Tags
- · Overview of Compliance Center Retention Policies
- · Creating Retention Labels
- · Creating Retention Policies in the Compliance Center
- · Planning Security and Compliance
- · Overview of Compliance
- · Configuring Alert Policies
- · Monitoring Security Status
- · Building an Ethical Wall in Exchange
- · Using Content Search
- · Running Audit Log search
- · Using Advanced eDiscovery
Training Schedule and Fees
Interactive Live Online Sessions (Instructor-led)
Public Classroom Training in Calgary Please check availability with our staff before enroling for Classroom
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is training and certification in Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 necessary in Calgary?
Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associates are professionals who can implement, manage, and monitor threats and security in Microsoft 365 enterprise and hybrid environments. Through training and certification in Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500, candidates can perform the functions accurately and secure their organization’s data.
What are the benefits of Unichrone’s Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training in Calgary?
The MS-500 Exam measures a professional’s knowledge and skills in managing and implementing user identity, user access, threat detection, information protection, data governance, and compliance. Our Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training in Calgary provides candidates with a detailed understanding of the Microsoft 365 workloads. It also prepares aspiring administrators for the MS-500 exam in the best possible way.
Which professionals should register for our Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training Course in Calgary?
Professionals who can take up Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training Course include:
- Security Administrators
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- IT Professionals
Does Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Training teach information governance?
Individuals undergoing Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Training are well-versed with information lifecycle management. They are capable of implementing pre-built data connectors and automated policies.
Can an organization exercise better control over its data by providing Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Training to its employees?
Employees having undergone Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Training give their organization the right to deny or approve access permission. Even Microsoft’s engineers won’t be able to access information unless it is granted by the company.
What is the significance of Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Training to determine the internal risks of an organization?
Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Training imparts knowledge of managing risks posed by insiders. Often an organization fails to realize the threats coming from within but these trained individuals are able to detect them.
Is Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Training useful for identifying and mitigating communication risks?
Apart from virtual data breaches, even communication leads to the leakage of an organization’s sensitive data. By going through Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Training, individuals learn to identify communication risks. At both external and internal levels, such professionals can recognize messages that would violate the company rules.
Do an organization’s employees need Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Training to maintain transparency between departments?
Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Training endows one with the ability to respond fast to suspicious events. They gain expertise in deploying Microsoft 365 security tools for thorough checking of every data activity within an organization.
Does Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Training facilitate improved visibility of an organization’s data?
Whether an organization’s data is present in its premises or cloud, any access to it can be viewed. This feature is made available to organizations by those having undergone Microsoft 365 Security and Administrator Training.
How is Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Training useful in keeping a check on a conflict of interests?
Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Training teaches the implementation of information barriers within an enterprise. Trained professionals use this ability to restrict collaboration between certain groups/ users as deemed necessary.
Do employees attending Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Training add credibility to their organization?
Employees who have undertaken Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Training, secure their organization against all data protection threats. This makes the organization reliable to its clients and stakeholders.
Does one gain job satisfaction by undergoing Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Training in Calgary?
Those individuals undertaking Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Training are privileged to explore diverse roles in their career. The skills acquired through this training are being gradually utilized by organizations from different industries.
Who is eligible for the MS-500 Exam?
Professionals who want to implement and manage the security and compliance for Microsoft 365 environments are eligible for the MS-500 Exam.
What are the eligibility criteria for attempting the MS-500 Exam?
Candidates who want to become MS 365 Certified Security Administrator Associates should have a working knowledge of the Microsoft 365 environment including hybrid environments. They need to have skills and experience in data governance, user information protection, identifying threats, and compliance.
What are the skills that are measured in the Microsoft 365 Security Administration Exam in Calgary?
The MS-500 Exam measures the following skills:
- Implement and manage identity and access (35-40%)
- Implement and manage threat protection (25-30%)
- Implement and manage information protection (10-15%)
- Manage governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365 (20-25%)
How to prepare for a Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Exam in Calgary?
Detailed knowledge of Microsoft 365 security applications is required to appear for the Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Exam. Aspirants are required to undertake professional training as is provided by Unichrone.
What is MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration?
The MS-500 or Microsoft 365 Security Administration is an exam conducted by Microsoft for professionals who want to earn the Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate certifications.
What is the salary of a Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate in Calgary?
The average salary of a Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate in the US is around $67,743 per year according to Payscale.com.
How long is the Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate Certification valid?
The Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate Certification is valid for one year and can be renewed online at Microsoft Learn for free.
Why do organizations rely heavily on the security administrators certified by Microsoft 365?
Individuals with a Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Certification can offer the best possible enterprise security. Microsoft 365 is one of the most trusted and utilized productivity suites in the IT domain.
Can employees with Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Certification prevent threats against their organizational data?
Virtual breaching of data becomes impossible due to the state-of-the-art processes implemented. Employees possessing the Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Certification are adept at it. They ensure data protection within an organization.
Does earning the Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Certification in Calgary lead to a promising career?
Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Certification is accepted by organizations across the globe. Naturally, an individual with this certification will get unlimited opportunities to exhibit the acquired skills.
How beneficial is it for an entrepreneur to obtain the Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Certification in Calgary?
As an entrepreneur, it is profitable to possess the Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Certification. This will make the individual self-sufficient in creating a secure business environment right from the scratch.
Which 4 pillars of security are deployed by individuals possessing the Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Certification?
Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Certification empowers individuals to deploy robust security pillars. These are, namely, risk management, threat protection, information protection, and access management.
Is the Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Certification essential to prevent suspicious login attempts?
Professionals holding a Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Certification are eligible for eliminating suspicious login attempts. They limit the access to an organization’s resources to the right users only.
How is the Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Certification effective in enhancing user experience?
Microsoft 365 Security Administrators make fast applications available for the organization’s employees to sign in. Thus, the employees save on time, which is otherwise wasted on resetting passwords for verification purposes.
Can an employee become an organization’s asset by acquiring Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Certification in Calgary?
An employee bearing a Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Certification detects possible dangers to an organization. This prevents financial losses and keeps the operational procedures uninterrupted for the business to flourish.
Are Microsoft 365 Security Administrators hired by organizations to protect their cloud workloads?
Individuals with a Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Certification are enabled with the expertise of protecting cloud workloads. They secure an organization’s information available at its cloud apps, endpoints, email, etc.
Does one need to attain a Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Certification for performing data classification?
Data classification is learned in the process of obtaining the Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Certification. This enables the employees of an organization to delete or store sensitive information as per the company’s requirements.
MS-500 Examination Procedure
Attend intense 5 day MS 365 Certified Security Administrator Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements specified by the Microsoft before the examination.
Apply for the MS-500 Exam, conducted by Microsoft, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam after paying the exam fees.
Get certified Microsoft 365 Security Administrator after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
FAQ's on Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training in Calgary
Who conducts the MS-500 Exam?
Microsoft conducts the MS-500 Exam.
Where can candidates take their MS-500 Exam?
Candidates can take their MS-500 Exam at the nearest Pearson Vue Testing Centers.
What is the cost of the MS-500 Exam?
The cost of the MS-500 Exam is included in the Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training Course fee.
When can candidates know about their MS-500 Exam results?
Candidates can know about their MS-500 Exam results immediately after finishing the exam.
Do candidates need to retake the MS-500 Exam to renew their Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate Certification?
No. Candidates do not need to retake the MS-500 Exam to renew their Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate Certification. They can take the renewal assessment on Microsoft Learn to renew their certification approximately six months from the date of expiry of the certification.