What is CAPM Certification?
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is the entry-level certification that can be pursued by individuals willing to start their career in project management. The Project Management Institute has set just basic requirements to be met by CAPM Certification aspirants. Prior to obtaining the CAPM certification, individuals are required to have a secondary degree or global equivalent and 23 hours of project management education. The formal education can be obtained by undergoing CAPM Certification Training offered by Unichrone. Professionals pursuing this globally recognized certification learn about the fundamentals of project management and gain practical experience in handling projects through the CAPM Certification Training Course.
The CAPM Exam Prep Course provided by Unichrone is conducted through experienced trainers having vast knowledge in the field of project management. The curriculum followed during the CAPM Exam Prep is aligned with the PMBOK Guide- 6th edition. Besides, individuals gain a comprehensive understanding of project elated concepts through case studies, insights into real-life project scenarios and practical exercises while attending CAPM Exam Prep sessions.
Individuals preparing for CAPM Exam can attempt the mock tests provided during the training course and know their potential of passing the actual CAPM Exam. Individuals who are awarded with CAPM Certification, gain credibility and respect from the project management community. Acquiring in-depth knowledge of project management and its latest practices helps CAPM professionals in managing the complex tasks of projects at ease while working in an organization.
Key Features of CAPM Certification Training Course
The CAPM Certification Training offered by Unichrone is aligned as per the content outline released by PMI. Individuals taking up CAPM Training will be introduced to 13 knowledge areas specified in PMBOK Guide. Our in-house experts enable professionals to engage in a wide range of exercises through CAPM Exam Prep Training. Along with the CAPM course materials, these exercises help individuals to gain an in-depth insights on the latest project management practices. Unichrone provides live online instructor-led and in-classroom methods of CAPM Training Course for individuals located across various countries.
- 2 Day Interactive Instructor –led Online Classroom or Group Training
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified, expert & accredited trainers with vast experience
- Get 23 hours contact hours(PDU’s) certificate
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- CAPM® Training Course adhered with International Standards of PMI
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend CAPM Certification Training schedule
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|CAPM Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)|
|Exam Cost||For USD 225 for PMI members and USD 300 for non-members|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Total Questions||150 Questions|
|Passing Score||Determined by Psychometric analysis|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|CAPM Test Center||Pearsonvue Test Center|
CAPM Course Curriculum
- · Introduction to CAPM
- · Key Takeaways
2.Introduction to Project Management
- · Introduction to Project Management
- · Project Management Process Groups
- · Project Management Processes
- · Process Groups ITTO
- · Portfolios Programs Stakeholders
- Project Environment
4.Role of the Project Manager
- · Role of the Project Manager
- · Code of Ethics
5.Project Integration Management
- · Project Integration Management
- · Project Integration Management Knowledge Areas
- · Direct and Manage Project Work
- · Perform Integrated Change Control
- · Scenario 1 Project Integration Management
- · Scenario 2 Project Integration Management
6.Project Scope Management
- · Project Scope Management
- · Project Scope Management in Planning Process Group
- · Project Scope Management in Monitoring and Controlling Process Group
- · Scenario 3 Project Scope Management
- · Scenario 4 Project Scope Management
7.Project Schedule Management
- · Project Schedule Management
- · Project Schedule Management Processes
- · Schedule Network Analysis Techniques
- · Scenario 5 Project Schedule Management
8.Project Cost Management
- · Project Cost Management
- · Earned Value Management
- · Scenario 6 Project Cost Management
- · Scenario 7 Project Cost Management
9.Project Quality Management
- · Project Quality Management
- · Project Quality Management Processes
- · Quality Tools
- · Scenario 8 Project Quality Management
- · Scenario 9 Project Quality Management
10.Project Resource Management
- · Project Resource Management
- · Team Dynamics
- · Organizational Theories and Leadership Styles
- · Scenario 10 Project Resource Management
- · Scenario 11 Project Resource Management
11.Project Communications Management
- · Project Communications Management
- · Project Communications Management Processes
- · Scenario 12 Project Communications Management
- · Scenario 13 Project Communications Management
12.Project Risk Management
- · Project Risk Management
- · Project Risk Management Processes
- · Scenario 14 Project Risk Management
- · Scenario 15 Project Risk Management
13.Project Procurement Management
- · Project Procurement Management
- · Project Procurement Management Processes
- · Scenario 16 Project Procurement Management
14.Project Stakeholder Management
- · Project Stakeholder Management
- · Project Stakeholder Management Processes
- · Scenario 17 Project Stakeholder Management
- · Scenario 18 Project Stakeholder Management
CAPM Certification Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I undergo CAPM Certification Training?
- Gain a better understanding of project management concepts
- Get practical insights into the field through experts in the field
- Master the latest techniques of handling large projects
- Determine the level of preparation by taking practice tests
How can I opt for an in-classroom session for CAPM Training?
Individuals can choose the mode of training while enrolling for the CAPM course. Unichrone offers live online instructor-led training and in-classroom sessions for individuals residing in various nations.
What is covered in CAPM Training?
CAPM Training is designed to cover topics as specified in the course outline released by PMI.
These topics refer to the 13 chapters present in PMBOK Guide 6th edition and is as follows:
- Introduction to project management
- Project environment
- Role of the project manager
- Integration management
- Scope management
- Schedule management
- Cost management
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
Why should I choose Unichrone for CAPM Training?
Individuals enrolling for CAPM Training offered by Unichrone can choose from flexible modes of training. Highly qualified experts having vast knowledge of the industry assist individuals in gaining an in-depth understanding of the latest practices followed in project management. Furthermore, professionals can engage in practical exercises like case studies and discussions to understand the tools and techniques involved in the field.
Do you provide mock tests during CAPM Training sessions?
Yes, professionals can take up mock tests at the end of the training sessions to determine their potential of acing the exam on the first attempt.
Can I attempt the CAPM Exam without undergoing training?
One of the eligibility requirements needs professionals to undergo 23 hours of project management education before registering for the exam. As a result, without undergoing CAPM Training, individuals cannot take up the CAPM Exam and acquire the certification.
Is there any prerequisite to be fulfilled before attempting the CAPM Exam?
Yes, individuals registering for CAPM Exam need to meet the following prerequisites:
- Own a secondary degree or high school diploma
- Gain 23 hours of project management education
How is the CAPM Exam conducted?
The CAPM exam consists of 150 multiple choice questions which have to be completed with 3 hours. The exam is designed in accordance with the CAPM exam outline released by PMI.
Is there a re-examination policy?
Yes, candidates are allowed to retake the exam if they do not pass on the first attempt. A maximum of 3 attempts is allowed in one year. Professionals are required to pay a re-examination fee for each attempt.
What is CAPM Certification?
Certified Associate in Project Management Certification is offered by Project Management Institute. The credential is suitable for individuals who have just started their career in project management. With just minimal requisites to be satisfied, individuals can attempt the exam and reap the benefits of owning the CAPM Certification.
What is CAPM Certification cost?
The CAPM Certification Exam, Re-examination, Renewal Costs are as follows:
|CAPM Exam Price Blueprint|
|Fee Structure||PMI-Member||Non PMI-Member|
|CAPM Exam Fee||US $225||US $300|
|CAPM Re-Examination Fee||US $150||US $200|
|Certification Renewal Fee||US $60||US $150|
For an individual starting a career in PM, is CAPM certification worth it?
Earning CAPM Certification assists professionals to take up higher responsibilities in the organization. For an individual who is pursuing a career in project management, CAPM Certification helps to climb the career ladder at an early stage. CAPM certified professionals stand out from the crowd of regular professionals whilst earning higher salary packages. As a result, pursuing CAPM Certification is totally worth it.
How will I benefit by being a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)?
Certified Associate in Project Management professionals can look for career opportunities beyond their home country. Owning this credential enables organizations to easily identify and recruit certified professionals. Furthermore, the Certificate of CAPM validates that an individual possesses upgraded skills in carrying out project-related activities.
How can I become a Certified Associate in Project Management?
Individuals who are willing to pursue CAPM Certification need to take the following steps:
- Meet the eligibility criteria set for pursuing the certification of CAPM
- Enroll in CAPM Training offered by Unichrone
- Register for CAPM Exam on PMI website
- Take up the exam and score require minimum marks
- Apply for the CAPM Certification on PMI website.
What is the validity of CAPM certification?
CAPM Certification is valid for 3 years. Thereafter, CAPM Certification holders need to submit PDUs along with certification renewal fees to maintain the certification.
Who can become a CAPM?
Project managers, team leaders, associate project managers, project team members, and individuals who satisfy the certification requirements can take up CAPM Certification.
CAPM Examination Procedure
Go through the intense 2 day CAPM Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements specified by the PMI before the examination.
Apply for the CAPM Exam, conducted by PMI, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam after paying the exam fees.
Get certified CAPM after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status, after which you can check the CAPM registry for inlcusion of your name.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
Our Global Clients
Versatile Job Profiles for CAPM Certification Holders
CAPM Certified professionals possess basic knowledge in the field of project management making them qualified for entry-level job roles in this field. Following are some of the career prospects for CAPM Certification holders.
Junior Project Manager
CAPM Certification holders can work as junior project managers in an organization across various industries. They plan, coordinate, lead, and direct projects in a company under the guidance of a senior project manager. According to payscale.com, they can earn an average salary of USD 51,341 a year.Read More