Why Is Certified Core Tools Practitioner Training Needed?
Certified Core Tools Practitioner Training is helpful in identifying potential errors in the production cycle. Manufacturing systems demand professionals who can address their three significant goals. Firstly, catering to or even exceeding clients’ expectations in terms of product quality. Timely manufacturing, and sustainable productivity volume are the other two concerns. Training enables individuals to get organizations rid of COPQ (Cost of Poor Quality). They learn to develop streamlined communication between design and production which prevents failures in the process or product. This also enhances the productivity and brand reputation that companies long for. Aspirants learn to emphasize reliable processes over faster manufacturing of cheaper products.
Core Tools Training
Individuals taking the Certified Core Tools Practitioner Exam assess their product quality planning skills. The exam tests their manufacturing practicalities regarding product design. Certified professionals focus on the prevention and detect faults at the initial stages. Their expertise in creating time-based roadmaps for product development leaves no room for flaws in production processes. Core Tools Practitioner Training Course offers the knowledge of mitigating the risks associated with the process or product changes. Aspirants also become familiar with the eight disciplines of problem-solving. Besides, they learn to determine the severity of an existing process flaw and its impact on the final product. They highly value consumer expectations and design manufacturing procedures accordingly.
Key Features of Certified Core Tools Practitioner Training
Core Tools Practitioner Certification empowers professionals to create a document comprising the potential process and product failures. This minimizes the impact and frequency of risks. Trainees learn to document results at every stage of production. Precision in results comes from the accuracy of facts. Certified individuals always seek new goals for product improvement. This is the reason recruiters are always in search of them. Such professionals conduct the technical analysis of the manufacturing system structure. The course makes them adept at risk analysis and make the most of Core Tools for their existing organization.
- 3-Day Interactive Instructor-led Online Classroom or Group Training
- Globally recognized course completion certificate
- Core Tools Training Course adhered to international standards
- Enrich with industry best practices
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in the best way
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Core Tools Training Course Schedules
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|Certified Core Tools Practitioner Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Certified Core Tools Exam|
|Exam Cost||Exam fees included in the price|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice-Online|
|Total Questions||50 Questions|
|Passing Score||30 out of 50 marks (equivlanet to 60%)|
|Exam Duration||75 Minutes|
Certified Core Tools Practitioner Course Curriculum
- · Basic Statistics for Quality Control, Assurance and Improvements
- · Statistics Process Control
- · Process Capability
4.Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- · Fundamentals of APQP
- · Plan and Define Phase
- · Product Design and Development Phase
- · Process Design and Development Phase
- · Product and Process Validation
- · Feedback, Assessment and Corrective Action
- · Control Plan and terminology
- · Purpose and scope
- · Submission Requirements
- · Submission Levels Requirements
- · Approval Status and Record
Certified Core Tools Practitioner Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are training and certification in Core Tools required?
Which professionals will find the Core Tools Training helpful?
Quality Assurance Engineers, Design Engineers, Process Engineers, IATF Internal or Second Party Auditors, Supply Chain Personnel, and Production Personnel are some of the quality management professionals who will find our Core Tools Training very helpful.
What are the pre-requisites for registering for the Core Tools Training?
There are no pre-requisites for registering for our Core Tools Training.
Is there a separate fee for the Core Tools Certification Examination?
No. The fee for the Core Tools Certification Examination is included in the course fee.
What is the exam format for the Core Tools Practitioner Certification?
The Core Tools Practitioner Certification examination is a paper-based written examination that is conducted at the end of the training course. It has objective-type questions of 50 marks that must be completed within 75 minutes. A candidate needs to score at least 30 out of 50 to pass the examination.
What are the Five Core Tools of Quality Management?
The Five Core Tools of Quality Management are the standards automotive quality tools that are recognized by AIAG (Automotive Industry Action Group). These are:
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
What certifications are provided after completing the Core Tools Course?
After successfully scoring the passing percentage (60%) in the examination conducted at the end of the training course, candidates will receive an internationally recognized course completion certificate.
Which industries hire Certified Core Tools Practitioners?
Core Tools are widely used in the automotive and manufacturing industries as well as in the defense, pharmaceuticals, and healthcare industries. These industries hire trained and qualified Certified Core Tools Practitioners on a regular basis.
Certified Core Tools Practitioner Examination Procedure
Go through the intense 3 day Certified Core Tools Practitioner Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements before the examination.
Apply for the Certified Core Tools Practitioner Exam. Choose the suitable date for the exam.
Become a Certified Core Tools Practitioner after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
- Get an in-depth understanding of the importance of Core Tools in Quality Management
- Understand the application of automotive core tools in practice
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, and SPC in detail
- Help in the value addition process of the organization using the practical application of the core tools
- Introduction and understanding Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Introduction to Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and its importance
- Introduction to New Harmonized AIAG VDA FMEA
- Understanding Measurement System Analysis (MSA) and Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- An element failing to serve its purpose
- The consequences of this failure
- The cause of this failure
- Partial function
- Exceeding function
- Unintended function
- Intermittent function
- Delayed function
- Function loss and degradation