What are the Core Tools of Quality?
Core Tools are an integral part of the quality management system. These are especially used in the automotive or manufacturing industries. They include APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning), PPAP (Product Part Approval Process), FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis), SPC (Statistical Process Control), and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis). Certified Core Tools Practitionersare responsible for maintaining and delivering high-quality products to the customers on time by using these five Core Tools that support the IATF 16949 standards.
Core Tools Training
At Unichrone, we provide certification in Core Tools Trainingto quality management professionals. This training course also includes the New Harmonized FMEA (AIAG VDA), basics of DFMEA and PFMEA, and the changes with the previous version of FMEA along with an in-depth understanding of the five automotive core tools. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors for the Core Tools Training Course will guide candidates through the course with examples and practical activities. With the right training and certification in Core Tools, these professionals can help their organizations in achieving the objectives of meeting their customer’s expectations as well as maintain the “quality” of their product throughout the production process.
Key Features of Certified Core Tools Practitioner Training
Our Certified Core Tools Practitioner Training Course covers all the five core tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA) including the New Harmonized FMEA. Quality management professionals will benefit from this course and understand the concept of the Quality Management Systems (QMS) standard IATF 16949 which is supported by the core tools. These tools are well documented in manuals available separately through the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG). Here are some important aspects of our Core Tools Training:
- 3-Day Interactive Instructor-led Online Classroom or Group Training
- Globally recognized course completion certificate
- Core Tools Training Course adhered to international standards
- Enrich with industry best practices
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in the best way
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Core Tools Training Course Schedules
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|Certified Core Tools Practitioner Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Certified Core Tools Exam|
|Exam Cost||Exam fees included in the price|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice-Online|
|Total Questions||50 Questions|
|Passing Score||30 out of 50 marks (equivlanet to 60%)|
|Exam Duration||75 Minutes|
Certified Core Tools Practitioner Course Curriculum
- · Basic Statistics for Quality Control, Assurance and Improvements
- · Statistics Process Control
- · Process Capability
4.Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- · Fundamentals of APQP
- · Plan and Define Phase
- · Product Design and Development Phase
- · Process Design and Development Phase
- · Product and Process Validation
- · Feedback, Assessment and Corrective Action
- · Control Plan and terminology
- · Purpose and scope
- · Submission Requirements
- · Submission Levels Requirements
- · Approval Status and Record
Certified Core Tools Practitioner Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are training and certification in Core Tools required?
Which professionals will find the Core Tools Training helpful?
Quality Assurance Engineers, Design Engineers, Process Engineers, IATF Internal or Second Party Auditors, Supply Chain Personnel, and Production Personnel are some of the quality management professionals who will find our Core Tools Training very helpful.
What are the pre-requisites for registering for the Core Tools Training?
There are no pre-requisites for registering for our Core Tools Training.
Is there a separate fee for the Core Tools Certification Examination?
No. The fee for the Core Tools Certification Examination is included in the course fee.
What is the exam format for the Core Tools Practitioner Certification?
The Core Tools Practitioner Certification examination is a paper-based written examination that is conducted at the end of the training course. It has objective-type questions of 50 marks that must be completed within 75 minutes. A candidate needs to score at least 30 out of 50 to pass the examination.
What are the Five Core Tools of Quality Management?
The Five Core Tools of Quality Management are the standards automotive quality tools that are recognized by AIAG (Automotive Industry Action Group). These are:
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
What certifications are provided after completing the Core Tools Course?
After successfully scoring the passing percentage (60%) in the examination conducted at the end of the training course, candidates will receive an internationally recognized course completion certificate.
Which industries hire Certified Core Tools Practitioners?
Core Tools are widely used in the automotive and manufacturing industries as well as in the defense, pharmaceuticals, and healthcare industries. These industries hire trained and qualified Certified Core Tools Practitioners on a regular basis.
Certified Core Tools Practitioner Examination Procedure
Go through the intense 3 day Certified Core Tools Practitioner Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements before the examination.
Apply for the Certified Core Tools Practitioner Exam. Choose the suitable date for the exam.
Become a Certified Core Tools Practitioner after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
- Get an in-depth understanding of the importance of Core Tools in Quality Management
- Understand the application of automotive core tools in practice
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, and SPC in detail
- Help in the value addition process of the organization using the practical application of the core tools
- Introduction and understanding Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Introduction to Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and its importance
- Introduction to New Harmonized AIAG VDA FMEA
- Understanding Measurement System Analysis (MSA) and Statistical Process Control (SPC)