What does it mean to be a Lean Manufacturing Practitioner?
Originally developed as a production technique in the manufacturing industry, Lean Manufacturing later became popular among other industries as well. The fundamentals of Lean are utilized across all major industries like Manufacturing, IT, Supply Chain, Packaging, and Services Industries. This training and certification course in Lean Manufacturing Practitioner provides individuals the knowledge of implementing Lean thinking to the quality improvement processes of the organization and achieve success.
Lean Practitioner Training
Unichrone offers Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training to individuals interested in starting their careers in the quality management field in any organization. Our Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course is based on the practical application of Lean principles and provides you with a detailed understanding of Lean principles. Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioners are professionals who can identify the wasteful steps in the process and eliminate these steps using lean tools to attain the organizational goals. They are one of the most in-demand quality management professionals across all industries.Our highly experienced and certified Lean instructors will guide you through the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training program using industry best practices methods and extensive case studies
Key Features of Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training
Our Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course helps you gain a basic understanding of Lean principles and their implementation in improving the business processes of an organization. For better comprehension of Lean thinking, we provide course materials and practice tests to candidates registering for this course. With our blended model of instruction, individuals, as well as working professionals, will be able to understand the uses of Lean tools and utilize them in the quality improvement processes of their organizations effectively.
- 3-Day Interactive Instructor-led Live Online and Group Classroom Training
- Course Study Guide designed by Subject Matter Experts
- Mock Tests for better preparation
- Highly qualified and Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Trainer
- Course Completion Certification provided
- Extensive case studies and industry best practices used
- Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course adheres to International Standards
- Consultation through emails and calls available
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Certification|
|Exam Cost||Included in Training fees|
|Exam Format||Open Book-Online-Multiple Choice|
|Passing Score||70% (35 out of 50 questions)|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Course Curriculum
1.Lean Principles,Lean Thinking Deployment
- · Definitions
- · History of Lean
- · Benefits of Lean and Lean Thinking
- · Barriers to Lean, Progress towards Lean
- · Wastes in Lean, Waste Identification, 3M’s
2.5S,Visual Management,Kaizen,Kaizen Blitz
- · Elements of 5S
- · Why 5S, 5S Implementation
- · Workplace Observation
- · Visual Factory Implementation
- · Use of Visual Management
- · Visual Control
- · Type of Visual Management
- · Kaizen, How to Kaizen
- · Identify current state, Brainstorm and Analyse
- · Kaizen Implementation Plan
- · Kaizen Excute, Check and Sustain
3.Value Stream Mapping
- · Value Stream Definition, Type of Value Streams
- · Identifying the Value Streams, Advantages of Value Streams
- · How to do Value Stream Mapping and Its Implementations
- · Current State, Future State Excercises
- · Roadblocks to Value Stream Mapping
- · Pull Manufacturing
- · Why Pull Manufacturing
- · Push V/S Pull
- · Objectives of JIT
- · How to accomplish JIT Production
- · KANBAN, JIDOKA, Steps involved in JIDOKA
- · One Piece Flow, Continous Flow,Cell Design
- · Overproduction, Buffer Stock, Causes and remedies for Overproduction
- · Heijunka, Takt Time, Line Balancing, Standardized Work, Work Sequence and its Steps
- · Production Smoothing and Leveling, POKA YOKE, 1-10-100 Rule, Error Proofing and SPC
- · Benefits of Setup Reduction, Classification of Setup Activities
- · SMED, SMED Methodology, SMED Process, SMED System
- · Theory and Practice on FiFo Lanes, FIFO Rules, Super Market, Basics to Six Sigma
- · TPM, TPM Activities, Components of TPM, Overall Facilities Effectiveness (OEE)
6.Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- · Introduction to TPM, Role of TPM
- · TPM Policy and Objectives
- · Five fundamental TPM activities
- · Components of TPM
- · Tangible and Intangible Benefits of TPM
- · Rolled Throughput Yield
- · Check Sheet Analysis
- · Histogram, Pareto Chart, Stratification
- · Multi perspective analysis
- · Repeat Analysis
- · Cause & Effect Diagram
- · Why Why Analysis
- · Control Charts
Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Certification Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the requirement of training and certification in Lean Manufacturing in the current scenario?
Lean methodology is an important aspect of Quality Management. In the current scenario as well, its vitality has not become out of date. Lean principles help the organization attain its visions and missions by eliminating wasteful steps and increasing overall productivity. The demand for skilled and knowledgeable professionals who can implement Lean tools has increased. Thus, training and certification in Lean Manufacturing have become necessary for individuals interested in starting their careers in the quality management sector in any industry.
What is the purpose of the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training?
The main purpose of the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training is to provide basic knowledge of Lean principles and their implementation in the quality improvement processes of a business. Training and certification in Lean Manufacturing Practitioner will help professionals to identify and eliminate wasteful steps that affect the productivity of the business.
What are the eligibility criteria for registering for the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training?
There are no such criteria for registering for our Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course. Any individual or professional can register for this training and certification in Lean Manufacturing, who requires fundamental knowledge of Lean and applications of lean tools in the quality improvement process.
What does this Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course provide?
Our Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course provides professionals hands-on experience in using Lean tools like value stream mapping, 5S, KAIZEN, and GEMBA in improving the quality of the business processes of their organization.
Who conducts the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Examination?
Unichrone conducts the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Examination.
When is the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Examination conducted?
The Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Examination is conducted at the end of the 3-day training and certification Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Course.
What course materials are provided for preparing for the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Examination?
The Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course includes course study guides designed by experts in the Lean methodology. We provide practice tests for a better understanding of the Lean principles and to get ready for the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Examination.
What is meant by Lean Manufacturing?
Lean Manufacturing is the technique of streamlining business processes by reducing wastes and maximizing profits. It is based on the practical applications of Lean principles and promotes Lean thinking in the enterprise.
What does it mean to be a Lean Manufacturing Practitioner?
Lean Manufacturing Practitioners are professionals who implement Lean thinking to the quality improvement processes of the organization. They use lean tools to identify wasteful steps and eliminate them to attain the organizational objectives.
What is the role of a Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner?
Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioners are professionals who have a fundamental knowledge of Lean principles and tools. They help their organization attain its goals by identifying and eliminating wasteful steps and maximizing productivity.
Which industries are hiring Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioners?
Manufacturing, Electronics, IT, Supply Chain, Packaging, and Services industries are some of the major industries that are hiring Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioners regularly.
Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Examination Procedure
Go through the intense 3 day Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements before the examination.
Apply for the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Exam, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam.
Become a Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner after clearing the exam. The Certificate is life time valid. No renewal needed.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
- Introduction to Lean principles and its implementation
- Identification and Elimination of wastes
- Understanding the 5S principles and their application Value stream mapping and improvement of workflow
- Role of KAIZEN, GEMBA