Need for Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Certification
Manufacturing environments of varied industries are in demand of Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioners. Certified professionals also take care of management changes within a production cycle or the entire organization. Lean Manufacturing Certification empowers employees to conduct value stream mapping at their discretion. A plethora of job profiles await aspirants of the certification program. Such professionals are adept at implementing and automating assembly lines in lean production. They conduct motion and time studies to boost consistency in quality standards of a service or product. Certified professionals are conversant with workplace audits to observe of lean manufacturing processes. They deploy appropriate systems to record performance of lean project teams and other participants of quality improvement.
Lean Practitioner Training
Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Exam helps in assessing analytical skills. Candidates can demonstrate their potential to work on their own initiative. The exam tests their lean manufacturing applications. Organizations bank upon their knowledge, experience, and the application of logic. They apply process mapping to identify the existing issues in a process and streamline them effortlessly. Aspirants become adept at detecting productivity deficiencies through layouts. Certified individuals are not just Lean Practitioners but process excellence practitioners, as well. Many of them become material planners, maintenance staff, production supervisors, hands-on line staff, purchasing professionals, operations and manufacturing managers.
Key Features of Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training
Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training imparts knowledge of effective methods like poka-yoke and process mapping. Individuals acquire interpersonal skills and adaptability to diverse work environments. They instill and maintain transparency within the departments of an organization. The training course is feasible for mastering manufacturing improvement tasks in different domains. Aspirants also derive knowledge about various regulatory compliances and standards. They gain in-depth knowledge of improving processes and waste elimination. Their collaborative approach bridges the gap between different departments, leading to effective performance. They become masters in leading lean projects including risk assessments of project activities. This acknowledges the need for pursuing Lean Practitioner Training.
- 3-Day Interactive Instructor-led Live Online and Group Classroom Training
- Course Study Guide designed by Subject Matter Experts
- Mock Tests for better preparation
- Highly qualified and Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Trainer
- Course Completion Certification provided
- Extensive case studies and industry best practices used
- Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course adheres to International Standards
- Consultation through emails and calls available
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Exam Format
|Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Certification
|Included in Training fees
|Open Book-Online-Multiple Choice
|70% (35 out of 50 questions)
Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Course Curriculum
1.Lean Principles,Lean Thinking Deployment
- · Definitions
- · History of Lean
- · Benefits of Lean and Lean Thinking
- · Barriers to Lean, Progress towards Lean
- · Wastes in Lean, Waste Identification, 3M’s
2.5S,Visual Management,Kaizen,Kaizen Blitz
- · Elements of 5S
- · Why 5S, 5S Implementation
- · Workplace Observation
- · Visual Factory Implementation
- · Use of Visual Management
- · Visual Control
- · Type of Visual Management
- · Kaizen, How to Kaizen
- · Identify current state, Brainstorm and Analyse
- · Kaizen Implementation Plan
- · Kaizen Excute, Check and Sustain
3.Value Stream Mapping
- · Value Stream Definition, Type of Value Streams
- · Identifying the Value Streams, Advantages of Value Streams
- · How to do Value Stream Mapping and Its Implementations
- · Current State, Future State Excercises
- · Roadblocks to Value Stream Mapping
- · Pull Manufacturing
- · Why Pull Manufacturing
- · Push V/S Pull
- · Objectives of JIT
- · How to accomplish JIT Production
- · KANBAN, JIDOKA, Steps involved in JIDOKA
- · One Piece Flow, Continous Flow,Cell Design
- · Overproduction, Buffer Stock, Causes and remedies for Overproduction
- · Heijunka, Takt Time, Line Balancing, Standardized Work, Work Sequence and its Steps
- · Production Smoothing and Leveling, POKA YOKE, 1-10-100 Rule, Error Proofing and SPC
- · Benefits of Setup Reduction, Classification of Setup Activities
- · SMED, SMED Methodology, SMED Process, SMED System
- · Theory and Practice on FiFo Lanes, FIFO Rules, Super Market, Basics to Six Sigma
- · TPM, TPM Activities, Components of TPM, Overall Facilities Effectiveness (OEE)
6.Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- · Introduction to TPM, Role of TPM
- · TPM Policy and Objectives
- · Five fundamental TPM activities
- · Components of TPM
- · Tangible and Intangible Benefits of TPM
- · Rolled Throughput Yield
- · Check Sheet Analysis
- · Histogram, Pareto Chart, Stratification
- · Multi perspective analysis
- · Repeat Analysis
- · Cause & Effect Diagram
- · Why Why Analysis
- · Control Charts
Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Certification Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the requirement of training and certification in Lean Manufacturing in the current scenario?
Lean methodology is an important aspect of Quality Management. In the current scenario as well, its vitality has not become out of date. Lean principles help the organization attain its visions and missions by eliminating wasteful steps and increasing overall productivity. The demand for skilled and knowledgeable professionals who can implement Lean tools has increased. Thus, training and certification in Lean Manufacturing have become necessary for individuals interested in starting their careers in the quality management sector in any industry.
What is the purpose of the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training?
The main purpose of the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training is to provide basic knowledge of Lean principles and their implementation in the quality improvement processes of a business. Training and certification in Lean Manufacturing Practitioner will help professionals to identify and eliminate wasteful steps that affect the productivity of the business.
What are the eligibility criteria for registering for the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training?
There are no such criteria for registering for our Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course. Any individual or professional can register for this training and certification in Lean Manufacturing, who requires fundamental knowledge of Lean and applications of lean tools in the quality improvement process.
What does this Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course provide?
Our Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course provides professionals hands-on experience in using Lean tools like value stream mapping, 5S, KAIZEN, and GEMBA in improving the quality of the business processes of their organization.
Who conducts the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Examination?
Unichrone conducts the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Examination.
When is the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Examination conducted?
The Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Examination is conducted at the end of the 3-day training and certification Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Course.
What course materials are provided for preparing for the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Examination?
The Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course includes course study guides designed by experts in the Lean methodology. We provide practice tests for a better understanding of the Lean principles and to get ready for the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Examination.
What is meant by Lean Manufacturing?
Lean Manufacturing is the technique of streamlining business processes by reducing wastes and maximizing profits. It is based on the practical applications of Lean principles and promotes Lean thinking in the enterprise.
What does it mean to be a Lean Manufacturing Practitioner?
Lean Manufacturing Practitioners are professionals who implement Lean thinking to the quality improvement processes of the organization. They use lean tools to identify wasteful steps and eliminate them to attain the organizational objectives.
What is the role of a Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner?
Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioners are professionals who have a fundamental knowledge of Lean principles and tools. They help their organization attain its goals by identifying and eliminating wasteful steps and maximizing productivity.
Which industries are hiring Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioners?
Manufacturing, Electronics, IT, Supply Chain, Packaging, and Services industries are some of the major industries that are hiring Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioners regularly.
Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Examination Procedure
Go through the intense 3 day Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements before the examination.
Apply for the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Exam, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam.
Become a Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner after clearing the exam. The Certificate is life time valid. No renewal needed.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
- Introduction to Lean principles and its implementation
- Identification and Elimination of wastes
- Understanding the 5S principles and their application Value stream mapping and improvement of workflow
- Role of KAIZEN, GEMBA
- Inefficiency in performance
- Inept process design
- Production of defective items