Boost Productivity and Efficiency with DevOps Training
DevOps combines development and operations to boost software development, speed, and security. Adopting DevOps methods helps businesses to remain competitive in today's technologically advanced environment. Professionals with DevOps Certification have a thorough grasp of automation technologies and procedures. They can automate time-consuming manual operations like code builds, testing, and deployment. This helps the business to save a lot of time and cost. DevOps Certificate boosts one’s prospective earnings and employment prospects. It is a globally recognized certificate, making it a valuable asset for professionals.
DevOps Certification Training
DevOps Certification Training helps in gaining an in-depth understanding of the concept and its significance. Participants learn to apply continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines into practice. This results in higher-quality code, fewer defects, and faster bug resolution. The course educates professionals on a variety of DevOps tools including Git, Jenkins, Docker, and Grafana. Businesses hiring professionals with such knowledge reduce unnecessary costs of manual operations. This results in fewer human mistakes and improves the efficiency of software development. Professionals taking up this program motivate teams to assess and improve accordingly. In addition, trained professionals own the abilities and resources to do their duties more efficiently.
Key Features of DevOps Certification Training
Individuals who wish to understand DevOps can take up the DevOps Certification Course offered by Unichrone. Our training curriculum helps professionals obtain practical experience with DevOps and a deep grasp of its technologies. Professionals understand the intricacies of the numerous DevOps tools used by businesses. We conduct DevOps Foundation Course across various countries globally. Participants can easily enroll for live online instructor-led methods or in-classroom methods of training. The course includes case studies that can assist in understanding the framework better. At the end of the training, candidates need to attempt the DevOps Foundation Exam. DevOps Certification is offered to participants achieving the necessary pass percentage.
- 2 Day Interactive Instructor –led Online Classroom or Group Training
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified, expert & accredited trainers with vast experience
- Get 16 hours contact hours(PDU’s) certificate
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- DevOps Training Course adhered with International Standards
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend DevOps Training schedule
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|DevOps Exam Format|
|Exam Name||DevOps Certification|
|Exam Cost||Included in Training cost|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice, Closed book|
|Total Questions||40 Questions|
|Passing Score||26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available), equivalent to 65%|
|Exam Duration||60 minutes|
DevOps Course Curriculum
1. Overview of DevOps
- · Introduction to DevOps
- · Benefits of working in a DevOps environment Preview
- · DevOps Lifecycle
- · DevOps Stages
- · DevOps Delivery Pipeline
2.Version Control with Git
- · Version Control Preview
- · Git Introduction Preview
- · Git Installation
- · Commonly used commands in Git
- · Working with Remote repository
3.Git, Jenkins & Maven Integration
- · Branching and merging in Git Preview
- · Merge Conflicts
- · Stashing, Rebasing, Reverting and Resetting
- · Git Workflows
- · Introduction to Maven
- · Maven Architecture
- · Introduction to Continuous Integration
- · Introduction to Jenkins
4.Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- · Jenkins Architecture
- · Plugin Management in Jenkins Preview
- · Jenkins Security Management
- · Notification in Jenkins
- · Jenkins Master-slave architecture
- · Jenkins Delivery Pipeline
- · Jenkins Declarative pipeline
5.Configuration Management Using Ansible
- · Introduction to Configuration Management
- · Infrastucture as Code
- · Introduction to Ansible
- · Ansible Architecture
- · Inventory Management
- · Ansible Modules
- · AD-HOC Commands
- · Ansible Playbooks Preview
- · Ansible Roles
6.Containerization using Docker
- · Containerization Preview
- · Namespaces
- · Docker
- · Docker Architecture
- · Container Lifecycle
- · Docker CLI
- · Port Binding
- · Detached and Foreground Mode
- · Dockerfile
- · Dockerfile Instructions
- · Docker Image
- · Docker Registry
- · Container Storage
- · Volumes
- · Docker Compose
- · Docker Swarm
7.Orchestration using Kubernetes
- · Introduction to Container Orchestration
- · Kubernetes Core Concepts
- · Understanding Pods
- · ReplicaSet and Replication Controller
- · Deployments Preview
- · DaemonSets
- · Rolling Updates and Rollbacks
- · Scaling Application
- · Services
- · Persistent Storage in Kubernetes
- · Primitives for PersistentVolumeClaims
- · Secrets and ConfigMaps
- · Headless Services
- · StatefulSets
- · Helm Charts
8.Monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana
- · Introduction to Prometheus and Grafana
- · Prometheus and Grafana Setup
- · Monitoring using Prometheus
- · Dashboard Visualization using Grafana
- · Creating a Dashboard to monitor the Pipeline
9. Provisioning using Terraform
- · Introduction to Terraform
- · Terraform vs Ansible
- · Terraform Architecture
- · Terraform Configuration
- · Terraform Common Commands
- · Managing Terraform Resources
- · Terraform State
- · Terraform Project
- · Introduction to Selenium
- · Why Selenium?
- · Selenium – Webdriver Preview
- · Creating Test Cases in Selenium WebDriver (Waits)
- · What and why X-Path
- · Handling different controls on Webpage
- · Framework in Selenium
- · Selenium Integration with Jenkins
- · Implementation of Selenium in the Edureka’s Project
- · Introduction to Continuous Monitoring
- · Introduction to Nagios
- · Installing Nagios Preview
- · Nagios Plugins(NRPE) and Objects
- · Nagios Commands and Notification
12. DevOps on Cloud
- · Why Cloud?
- · Introduction to Cloud Computing Preview
- · Why DevOps on Cloud?
- · Introduction to AWS
- · Various AWS services
- · DevOps using AWS
13. AWS EC2 and IAM
- · Virtualization
- · Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- · Benefits of AWS
- · AWS Global Infrastructure
- · AWS: IAM
- · Components of IAM
- · Managing users with IAM
- · Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- · Security Groups in AWS
- · Virtualization
- · Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Its Benefits
- · Networking components associated with EC2
- · Instance Store
DevOps Certification Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the benefit of enrolling in DevOps Training offered by Unichrone?
Aspirants can enroll in live online instructor-led DevOps course or in-classroom session provided by Unichrone. Our highly qualified trainers provide insights into the field through case studies and discussions. This assists aspirants to clear the exam in the first attempt.
What are the outcomes of DevOps Training?
On completion of DevOps Training course, aspirants will be able to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of DevOps
- Apply DevOps and its latest practices to the organizational structure
- Instil automation and DevOps toolchains
- Create key performance indicators to measure the success of DevOps
How long is the DevOps Training?
The DevOps Certification is hosted for 2 days across various countries.
Will I receive a course completion certificate?
Yes, on completion of the training session, candidates will receive a course completion certificate.
What is the format of the DevOps Exam?
The DevOps Exam comprises 40 multiple choice questions which have to be completed within 1 hour.
How can I pass DevOps Exam?
Professionals have to score atleast 26 marks to clear the exam and obtain the certification.
Is the DevOps Exam an open book exam type?
No, the exam is conducted in a closed book manner.
When can I receive the results of the DevOps Exam?
Candidates will receive their results immediately after completion of the exam.
What is DevOps?
DevOps is a culture followed by IT organizations globally to integrate software development and operations. The integration assists organizations to enhance communication between IT operations and the development team. this further increases the efficiency of products delivered to customers. DevOps Certification entitles professionals to master such skills and reduce the costs and lead times for the organization.
Why do I need DevOps Certification?
DevOps Certification has gained global recognition in recent years. Owning the certification helps organizations to easily recruit professionals who are well-versed with DevOps. In addition, DevOps Certified professionals earn higher salary packages than non-certified professionals.
Who can enroll for DevOps Certification?
DevOps engineers, integration specialists, operations managers, system administrators, network administrators, project managers and any individual pursuing a career in IT can pursue DevOps Certification.
Are there any prerequisites for pursuing DevOps Certification?
No, there are no prerequisites for pursuing DevOps Certification.
DevOps Examination Procedure
Attend intense 2 day DevOps Training offered by Unichrone.
Apply for the DevOps Exam, conducted by Unichrone, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam after paying the exam fees.
Get certified in DevOps after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies