MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration
Unichrone offers an interactive instructor-led Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training Course in Ecuador. This course is best suited for Microsoft 365 Security Administrators who manage and monitor the security and compliance for Microsoft 365 and hybrid solutions. Our Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training Course will provide detailed instructions for identifying threats and implementing response strategies in accordance with the organizational policies.
MS-500 Training in Ecuador
This training and certification course in Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Exam prepares candidates for the MS-500 examination conducted by Microsoft. Thus, along with an in-depth understanding of performing threat analysis and investigations, our MS-500 Exam preparation training course will help candidates pass the exam successfully. Microsoft 365 Security Administrators have a working knowledge of the Microsoft workloads and can collaborate with Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrators to plan and implement security features that comply with the requirements of the organization.
The Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training in Ecuador
With our MS-500 exam training and certification course, candidates will learn how to manage user identity and access, implement, and manage threats and user information, manage compliance and governance in Microsoft 365. Our highly qualified instructors will guide candidates through this course using hands-on experience with the Microsoft 365 workloads. This Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Exam training course can be accessed online as well as in group classroom sessions across multiple cities in Ecuador.
Key Features of MS-500 Certification TrainingThrough our extensive training course in MS-500 Exam preparation, candidates will learn all about working in a Microsoft 365 environment and implement threat identification strategies. This training course helps candidates in improving their skills in detecting threats to an organization’s information source and managing them in the Microsoft 365 workload. Listed below are some important information about our Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training Course in Ecuador:
- 5-Day Interactive Instructor-led Online or Group Classroom Training in Ecuador
- Highly qualified, experienced, and certified Instructors
- Case studies and real-life examples included
- Course guide prepared by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Practice tests to prepare well
- Industry Standards Course Completion Certification
- Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training and Course adheres to International Standards
- Consultation through emails and calls available
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training Course schedule in Ecuador
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|Microsoft 365 Identity and Services MS-500 Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (Exam MS-500) Exam|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Total Questions||50 Questions|
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes|
|Microsoft Test Center in Ecuador||Pearsonvue Test Center|
Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Course Curriculum
- · Introduction to Exam-MS100
- · Key Takeaways
2.Managing Microsoft 365 Identity Access
- · Understanding Identity Challenges
- · What is Identity Governance Process?
- · Microsoft 365 Authentication Options
- · Creating Cloud Only User Accounts
- · Managing Cloud User Accounts
- · Deleting and Recovering User Accounts
- · Assigning roles
- · Creating and Managing Groups in 365
- · What is Privileged Identity Management?
- · Implementing PIM
- · What is Privileged Access Management in 365?
3.Password and Identity Protection
- · Managing Microsoft 365 Passwords
- · Implementing Multi-Factor Authentication
- · Planning Self-Service Password Reset
- · What are password alternatives
- · Using Azure AD Access Reviews
- · Overview of Azure Active Directory Security Defaults
- · Overview of Azure Active Directory Identity Protection
- · Using Azure AD Identity Protection
- · SSO Options for Microsoft 365
- · Working with Directory Synchronization
- · Directory Sync Prerequisites
- · Installing and Configuring Azure
- · Azure AD connect health
- · Planning Azure AD Connect for Multi-Forest
- · Managing Groups with Directory Synchronization
- · Overview of Azure AD Connect Security Groups
- · Understanding Identity Federation
- · What is conditional access
- · Overview of Azure AD Application Proxy
- · Setting Up Azure AD Application Proxy
- · Planning for device compliance
- · What are Conditional Groups?
- · Creating Conditional Access Policies
- · Managing External Access
- · Creating External Users
6.Microsoft 365 Security
- · Changing Work Place Threat Landscape
- · Overview of Microsoft Security Strategy
- · Using the Secure Score
- · What is antimalware pipeline
- · Overview of Zero-Hour Auto Purge
- · Spoofing and Phishing Protection
- · Microsoft Defender for Office 365 Safe Attachments
- · Microsoft Defender for Office 365 Safe Links
- · Overview of Microsoft Defender for Identity
- · Configuring Microsoft Defender for Identity
- · Using the Microsoft Defender for Identity Portal
- · Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- · What is Application Guard?
- · Overview of Application Control
- · Microsoft Defender Exploit Protection
- · Using the Security Dashboard
- · Microsoft graph
- · Overview of Threat Explorer and Tracker
- · Using the Attack Simulator
- · What is Automated Investigation and Response?
- · Overview of Azure Sentinel
- · Creating and Using Azure Sentinel
8.Mobile Device Management
- · Mobile Application Management
- · Using Azure AD For SaaS Access
- · Managing Devices with Mobile Device Management
- · Overview of MDM Policies and Profile
- · Deploying Mobile Device Management
- · Defining Corporate Device Enrollment Policy
- · Enrolling Devices
- · Device Enrollment Managemer
- · How to Classify Data
- · Creating Sensitivity Labels
- · Using Sensitivity Labels
- · What is the AIP Super User?
- · Using the Customer Lockbox
- · Protecting Data Access in Office 365
- · Planning for Windows Information Protection
- · Implementing WIP
- · Working with WIP in Windows Desktop
10.Microsoft 365 Encryption
- · Overview of Microsoft 365 Encryption Options
- · Using Rights Management in Exchange
- · Using Rights Management in SharePoint
- · Comparing IRM vs AIP in SharePoint
- · Overview of Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension
- · Using Office Message Encryption
11.Data Loss Prevention
- · What is Data Loss Prevention?
- · Creating a DLP Policy
- · Using DLP with File Classification Infrastructure
- · Monitoring and Notifications
12.Cloud Application Security
- · Overview of Cloud App Security
- · Deploying Cloud App Security
- · Controlling Cloud Apps with Policies
- · Working with Discovered Apps
- · Managing Alerts
13.Archiving and Retention
- · Activating In-Place Archiving in Exchange
- · Using In-Place Records Management in SharePoint
- · Overview of Messaging Records Management
- · Configuring Retention Tags and Policy
- · Using Personal Retention Tags
- · Overview of Compliance Center Retention Policies
- · Creating Retention Labels
- · Creating Retention Policies in the Compliance Center
- · Planning Security and Compliance
- · Overview of Compliance
- · Configuring Alert Policies
- · Monitoring Security Status
- · Building an Ethical Wall in Exchange
- · Using Content Search
- · Running Audit Log search
- · Using Advanced eDiscovery
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MS-500?
Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 is an exam conducted by Microsoft for professionals who want to become Microsoft 365 Certified Security Administrator Associates.
How long is the Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate Certification valid?
The Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate Certificate is valid for a year from the date of passing the MS-500 Examination and earning the credential.
How can a candidate renew their Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate Certificate?
Candidates can renew their Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate Certificate on Microsoft Learn by passing the associated assessment.
Does this Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training Course in Ecuador also include a course completion certificate?
Yes. We do provide an industry-recognized course completion certificate to candidates after successfully completing the Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training Course in Ecuador.
What is the objective of the MS-500 Exam?
The main objective of the MS-500 Exam is to measure the candidate’s ability to manage user identity and access. It also tests a candidate’s skills in implementing threat identification and protection features in a Microsoft 365 environment.
What are the eligibility requirements for the MS-500 Exam?
The eligibility requirements for the MS-500 exam are as follows:
- Candidates aspiring to become Microsoft 365 Certified Security Administrator Associates must be familiar with the Microsoft 365 workloads
- They must have experience working in the MS 365 environment including hybrid environments
- They must have skills in identifying threats, protecting user information, managing security and compliance in a Microsoft 365 environment
What is the outline of the MS-500 Exam?
The outline and the related percentage of the MS-500 Exam as mentioned on the Microsoft website is provided below:
- Implement and manage identity and access (35-40%)
- Implement and manage threat protection (25-30%)
- Implement and manage information protection (10-15%)
- Manage governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365 (20-25%)
What certification is earned after passing the MS-500 Exam in Ecuador?
After passing the MS-500 in Ecuador, Microsoft provides the Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate Certificate to successful candidates.
What is the need for training and certification in Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Exam?
- Through our training and certification course, aspiring Microsoft 365 Security Administrators can gain a detailed understanding of the Microsoft 365 workloads and learn how to manage and monitor threats for their organizations.
- Our MS-500 exam prep training course provides candidates with all the necessary preparation materials and guides them to pass the MS-500 exam successfully and become Microsoft 365 Certified Security Administrator Associates.
Who should register for our Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training Course in Ecuador?
Individuals or professionals who want to respond to threats by managing and monitoring the security and compliance in Microsoft 365 environments of their organizations should register for our Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training Course in Ecuador.
What is the duration of the Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training Course in Ecuador?
The Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Training Course in Ecuador is a 5-day training and certification course.
What are the key features of the Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Exam Training?
Unichrone’s Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Exam Training course provides the following:
- A detailed understanding of the Microsoft 365 Security Administration MS-500 Exam course outline
- Understanding and learning how to manage threats, security, and compliance issues
- Course study materials that follow the MS-500 Exam
- Practice tests for better exam preparation
- Hands-on experience working in Microsoft 365 environment
MS-500 5 Examination Procedure
Attend intense 5 day MS 365 Certified Security Administrator Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements specified by Microsoft before the examination.
Apply for the MS-500 Exam, conducted by Microsoft, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam after paying the exam fees.
Become a Certified Microsoft 365 Security Administrator after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Select your city to view Microsoft 365 Identity and Services Certification Training Course Schedule in Ecuador
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies