Where is DevOps applied?
Several multinational corporations are applying DevOps to deliver applications into the market quickly. Companies like Amazon, Netflix, and Adobe are competent in fully utilizing DevOps within their organizational structure. The combination of Software development and IT operations allow businesses to easily develop applications without any hassles. As a result, DevOps is gaining significant importance among different kinds of organizations as traditional software development systems become obsolete.
DevOps Certification Training in Leeds United Kingdom
Professionals willing to gain knowledge and skills on DevOps can take up DevOps Certification Training in Leeds. The training program is designed to assist individuals in grasping the technicalities of various DevOps tools like Git, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Prometheus, and so on. During the course of DevOps Training individuals can gain practical experience in applying these tools in various circumstances. Possessing such skills allows certified DevOps professionals to gain an advantage over non-certified professionals while pursuing career opportunities.
Unichrone offers DevOps Certification Training in Leeds through live online instructor-led method and in-classroom method. Our qualified trainers offer their insights on DevOps and its tools during the 2-day training program. Individuals can also take up mock tests and know their potential of clearing DevOps Certification Exam. Also, on completing the DevOps Training program, professionals are required to attend the exam. DevOps Certification Exam is conducted for an hour in Leeds. Professionals who pass the exam with the required score will receive their DevOps Certification from Unichrone.
Key Features of DevOps Certification Training in Leeds
DevOps Certification Training is conducted for 2 days in Leeds. Our highly qualified trainers assist professionals in comprehensively understanding the DevOps model and its various tools. Additionally, individuals need to fulfill the requisites to attend and clear the DevOps Exam. Our trainers engage in helping professionals to master the DevOps tools that are necessary while taking up jobs in the organization. This increases the demand for professionals owning DevOps Certification in Leeds.
- 2 Day Interactive Instructor –led Online Classroom or Group Training in Leeds United Kingdom
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified, expert & accredited trainers with vast experience
- Get 16 hours contact hours(PDU’s) certificate
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- DevOps course adhered with International Standards
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend DevOps schedule in Leeds United Kingdom
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Flexible Dates
|DevOps Exam Format|
|Exam Name||DevOps Certification|
|Exam Cost||Included in Training cost|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice, Closed book|
|Total Questions||40 Questions|
|Passing Score||26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available), equivalent to 65%|
|Exam Duration||60 minutes|
DevOps Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
DevOps Course Curriculum
1. Overview of DevOps
- · Introduction to DevOps
- · Benefits of working in a DevOps environment Preview
- · DevOps Lifecycle
- · DevOps Stages
- · DevOps Delivery Pipeline
2.Version Control with Git
- · Version Control Preview
- · Git Introduction Preview
- · Git Installation
- · Commonly used commands in Git
- · Working with Remote repository
3.Git, Jenkins & Maven Integration
- · Branching and merging in Git Preview
- · Merge Conflicts
- · Stashing, Rebasing, Reverting and Resetting
- · Git Workflows
- · Introduction to Maven
- · Maven Architecture
- · Introduction to Continuous Integration
- · Introduction to Jenkins
4.Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- · Jenkins Architecture
- · Plugin Management in Jenkins Preview
- · Jenkins Security Management
- · Notification in Jenkins
- · Jenkins Master-slave architecture
- · Jenkins Delivery Pipeline
- · Jenkins Declarative pipeline
5.Configuration Management Using Ansible
- · Introduction to Configuration Management
- · Infrastucture as Code
- · Introduction to Ansible
- · Ansible Architecture
- · Inventory Management
- · Ansible Modules
- · AD-HOC Commands
- · Ansible Playbooks Preview
- · Ansible Roles
6.Containerization using Docker
- · Containerization Preview
- · Namespaces
- · Docker
- · Docker Architecture
- · Container Lifecycle
- · Docker CLI
- · Port Binding
- · Detached and Foreground Mode
- · Dockerfile
- · Dockerfile Instructions
- · Docker Image
- · Docker Registry
- · Container Storage
- · Volumes
- · Docker Compose
- · Docker Swarm
7.Orchestration using Kubernetes
- · Introduction to Container Orchestration
- · Kubernetes Core Concepts
- · Understanding Pods
- · ReplicaSet and Replication Controller
- · Deployments Preview
- · DaemonSets
- · Rolling Updates and Rollbacks
- · Scaling Application
- · Services
- · Persistent Storage in Kubernetes
- · Primitives for PersistentVolumeClaims
- · Secrets and ConfigMaps
- · Headless Services
- · StatefulSets
- · Helm Charts
8.Monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana
- · Introduction to Prometheus and Grafana
- · Prometheus and Grafana Setup
- · Monitoring using Prometheus
- · Dashboard Visualization using Grafana
- · Creating a Dashboard to monitor the Pipeline
9. Provisioning using Terraform
- · Introduction to Terraform
- · Terraform vs Ansible
- · Terraform Architecture
- · Terraform Configuration
- · Terraform Common Commands
- · Managing Terraform Resources
- · Terraform State
- · Terraform Project
- · Introduction to Selenium
- · Why Selenium?
- · Selenium – Webdriver Preview
- · Creating Test Cases in Selenium WebDriver (Waits)
- · What and why X-Path
- · Handling different controls on Webpage
- · Framework in Selenium
- · Selenium Integration with Jenkins
- · Implementation of Selenium in the Edureka’s Project
- · Introduction to Continuous Monitoring
- · Introduction to Nagios
- · Installing Nagios Preview
- · Nagios Plugins(NRPE) and Objects
- · Nagios Commands and Notification
12. DevOps on Cloud
- · Why Cloud?
- · Introduction to Cloud Computing Preview
- · Why DevOps on Cloud?
- · Introduction to AWS
- · Various AWS services
- · DevOps using AWS
13. AWS EC2 and IAM
- · Virtualization
- · Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- · Benefits of AWS
- · AWS Global Infrastructure
- · AWS: IAM
- · Components of IAM
- · Managing users with IAM
- · Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- · Security Groups in AWS
- · Virtualization
- · Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Its Benefits
- · Networking components associated with EC2
- · Instance Store
Training Schedule and Fees
Interactive Live Online Sessions (Instructor-led)
Public Classroom Training in Leeds Please check availability with our staff before enroling for Classroom
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the need for the DevOps Foundation Training in Leeds?
Training and certification in DevOps Foundation will provide professionals interested in starting their careers in DevOps with a detailed understanding of DevOps and its importance in improving the business.
Who should register for the DevOps Foundation Training in Leeds?
- Any individual or professional looking for starting their career in DevOps should register for our DevOps Foundation Training in Leeds.
- This training course is very beneficial for IT professionals and technical administrators requiring detailed knowledge of DevOps principles and practices in improving the business process.
How can individuals benefit from the DevOps Foundation Training in Leeds?
- The DevOps Foundation Training course is best suited for individuals or professionals interested in starting their careers in DevOps.
- The DevOps culture when effectively used in the organization helps in reducing the development life cycle, lowers costs, increases reliability and timely delivery of high-quality software.
- This training course is very beneficial for IT professionals and organizational teams who require a thorough understanding of core DevOps principles and their role in improving the business process.
- The hands-on experience provided will help professionals identify processes that need automation and improve communication in the work process. Certified DevOps professionals earn higher than their non-certified counterparts and are among the most sought-after IT professionals in the industry.
What is included in the DevOps Foundation Training Course?
Our DevOps Foundation Training Course in Leeds includes the following:
- Introduction to DevOps and its implementation in attaining the organizational objectives
- Interactive hands-on experience with DevOps tools
- Couse study guide and practice tests for better understanding of the DevOps concept
- Highly qualified and certified instructors with huge experience in the industry
- Industry-recognized PDUs certificates
Does this DevOps Foundation Training Course include practical application of DevOps tools?
Yes. Our DevOps Foundation Training Course provides hands-on experience of DevOps tools to help professionals implement them in practice.
What are the benefits of Unichrone’s DevOps Foundation Training Course?
Unichrone’s DevOps Foundation Training Course provides the following benefits:
- Introduction to DevOps and its importance for business growth
- Understanding of DevOps tools
- DevOps framework
- Implementing of DevOps tools in the organization
- Understanding of DevOps lifecycle
How significant is DevOps Foundation Training to safeguard companies from security concerns?
The best practices in cyber security are acquired during DevOps Foundation Training. These skills of an individual are high in demand by organizations of all kinds and sizes. According to authoritative surveys, 54% of companies across the world have been found to employ such individuals.
Can one add value to an IT organization by taking up DevOps Foundation Training in Leeds?
DevOps Foundation Training enables professionals to take IT organizations to the next level. They add value to the organizations by simplifying communication between operations and development teams.
Is DevOps Foundation Training essential for an entrepreneur to gain consumer satisfaction?
The success of every entrepreneur lies in the quality of the software he is able to offer to his customers from the start. DevOps Foundation Training is the means to accomplish it by perfecting one’s skills in software development.
How does DevOps Foundation Training excel the conventional method of software development?
DevOps Foundation Training teaches the methodology according to which, both DevOps teams are equally responsible for building new features. This results in quicker software delivery through a stable performance.
Is DevOps Foundation Training useful in enhancing organizational efficiency?
The sense of cooperation induced by DevOps Foundation Training results in happier teams leading to effective process management. Increased involvement of team members makes the organization quickly reach its end objectives.
Is it a must for an IT Manager to go through DevOps Foundation Training in Leeds?
An IT Manager finds DevOps Foundation Training to be appropriate for improving software performance. This training teaches the professional to make the least possible errors to avoid unwanted expenses in releasing the software.
Can one become an asset to his employer organization by pursuing DevOps Foundation Training in Leeds?
DevOps Foundation Training makes an individual capable of handling every challenge faced during the creation of software. From its inception to delivery, each task is accomplished through accuracy for a final product that satisfies its customers.
Does DevOps Foundation Training assist business organizations in surviving the market competition?
Individuals undertaking DevOps Foundation Training assure every organization with business agility. By reducing software development expenses, they facilitate low investments by organizations for incredibly high returns.
Who conducts the DevOps Foundation Examination and when?
Unichrone conducts the DevOps Foundation Examination on the last day of the 2-day DevOps Training in Leeds.
What is the examination pattern for the DevOps Training in Leeds?
The DevOps Training Certification examination is 60 minutes closed-book examination consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions. Candidates need to score at least 65% to pass the examination.
What certifications are provided after the passing of the DevOps Foundation Examination?
After the completion of the DevOps Foundation Training Course and passing the examination, we provide industry-recognized 16 contact hours (PDUs) certificates to candidates.
Is self-paced learning adequate to get through a DevOps Foundation Exam in Leeds?
Candidates need to acquire practical knowledge of the various tools before appearing for the DevOps Foundation Exam. This requires them to take up professional coaching as is provided by Unichrone. Such training will take them through real case studies and simulation tests to pass the exam.
What does DevOps mean?
DevOps is the science of a combination of software development and operation integration. It is used by organizations to ensure continuous delivery and reliability with high-quality software.
What are the uses of DevOps?
DevOps helps organization drive their success by reducing systems development life cycle, increasing reliability, continuous delivery, lowering costs, and enhancing communication throughout the business process.
Why should one opt for a DevOps Foundation Certification?
- Certification in DevOps will provide professionals interested in starting their careers in DevOps with a detailed understanding of DevOps and its importance in improving the business.
- Certified DevOps Professionals are aware of DevOps objectives and terminology. They help in improving the workflow with effective automation practices and feedback loops among various operations in the organization.
What is the role of a DevOps Foundation Certified Professional?
A DevOps Foundation Certified Professional can identify the processes of the organization that needs automation and improve the workflow through effective communication.
Which industries are hiring certified DevOps Professionals?
Certified DevOps Professionals are in huge demand across multiple industries like IT, Software, Networking, Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Banking, etc.
Which professionals require training and certification in DevOps?
- DevOps Engineers
- Application Developers
- Software Testers
- System Admins
- Security Engineers
- Integration Specialists
What is the expected salary of a trained and certified DevOps Professional?
According to Payscale.com, a trained and certified DevOps Professional can expect a salary of $96,692 in the US per year on average.
Should one obtain a DevOps Foundation Certification in Leeds to scale heights in software development?
Individuals willing to switch to software development from software operation, or vice-versa must possess a DevOps Foundation Certification. This accreditation not only recognizes but even polishes one’s skills.
Is DevOps Foundation Certification essential for enhancing productivity?
Software production cycles are unnecessarily stretched by isolated operations and development teams. They do not communicate their actions to each other, which delays productivity. DevOps Foundation Certification bridges this gap and accelerates the production process.
Does a DevOps Foundation Certification help in shortening the software recovery time from its faulty deployment?
Individuals possessing the DevOps Foundation Certification are adept at making every software deployment a success. These professionals are empowered to detect programming errors at the initial stages of software development. The collaboration of both teams facilitates faster recovery of software from the flaws found in it while testing.
How crucial is the DevOps Foundation Certification in improving communication between software operation and development teams?
DevOps Foundation Certification enables stakeholder teams to participate in the software development procedures. Their common goal makes it easier for them to concentrate on the tasks and results in quick detection of errors.
Is it essential to earn a DevOps Foundation Certification in Leeds for increasing one’s efficiency?
DevOps Foundation Certification enables a software operator or developer to focus only on those tasks that can’t be accomplished through automation. It enables them to use tools for the rest of the testing and developing operations.
Is a DevOps Foundation Certification useful for speeding up the software development process?
Individuals with DevOps Foundation Certification are aware of the benefits of using a cloud platform over hardware resources. They are adept at building tools for faster and more efficient code compilation. This leads to speedier processes for a smooth workflow and a hassle-free delivery chain.
Does a DevOps Foundation Certification assist in curtailing the resources and time otherwise wasted in software development?
DevOps Foundation Certification endows developers with the ability to allocate tasks to the DevOps team members as per their skills. These individuals are habituated to conducting performance assessments frequently so that no task has to be re-done.
How can one create a positive environment for software development by obtaining a DevOps Foundation Certification in Leeds?
DevOps Foundation Certification empowers an individual to improve the relationships between the members of the operations and development teams. This leads to transparency and cooperation necessary for accelerating the development cycle.
Does the DevOps Foundation Certification add credibility to a software developing organization?
Individuals holding a DevOps Certification emphasize the quality of software during the stages of designing it. They make their teams aware of the standards to be maintained during their tasks. This is to ensure that no quality-related issues arise once the software has reached its final stage of development.
Why do organizations hire DevOps Foundation Certified individuals for their business software requirements?
DevOps Foundation Certification is proof that the individual possessing it is always at par with the constantly changing IT trends. Besides, such accredited professionals are endowed with automation capabilities for providing more support and efficiency to organizations.
DevOps Examination Procedure
Attend intense 2 day DevOps Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements before the examination.
Apply for the DevOps Exam, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam after paying the exam fees.
Get Certified in DevOps after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
FAQ's on DevOps Training in Leeds
When is the DevOps Certification awarded?
The DevOps Certification is awarded at the end of the training program to individuals who clear the exam.
Is there a separate fee for the DevOps Examination?
No. The DevOps Examination fee is included in the DevOps Training course fee.
Does the DevOps Examination have any prerequisites?
There are no prerequisites for appearing in the DevOps Examination.
What is the delivery mode for the DevOps Examination?
The DevOps Examination is web-based.
What are the languages in which the DevOps Examination is offered?
The DevOps Examination is available in English, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, and Polish.