Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training
Fundamentals of Lean are effectively used to improve the quality of a business process. Using Lean principles organizations across all industries have eliminated wasteful steps that affect their business objectives. Lean Manufacturing Practitioners are knowledgeable in Lean and are skilled in various Lean tools. These Lean professionals are in high demand across industries like Manufacturing, IT, Electronics, etc.
Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training in Gibraltar
Unichrone offers industry-recognized certification and training in Lean Manufacturing in Gibraltar. The Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course is based on the practical application of Lean principles. Individuals and professionals interested in starting their careers in the quality management sector can opt for this course.
Our Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training will help professionals to use Lean methodology in practice and help attain the goals of their organization. Our course study guide designed by experts in the Lean principles includes Lean thinking and their application in improving the business process. Highly qualified and certified Lean professionals will guide individuals through this training using extensive case studies and industry best practices methods.
Key Features of Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training in Gibraltar
Our Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training and Certification Course covers all the important topics of Lean including identification of wastes and elimination of wasteful steps to increase productivity, value stream mapping, principles of 5S and its application, the role of KAIZEN, GEMBA, etc. After completing the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner course candidates will be awarded the Lean Practitioner Certification. We provide certification and training in Lean Manufacturing Practitioner across major cities in Gibraltar. Here are some of the key aspects of our Lean Manufacturing Training Course:
- 3-Day Interactive Instructor-led Live Online and Group Classroom Training
- Course Study Guide designed by Subject Matter Experts
- Mock Tests for better preparation
- Highly qualified and Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Trainer
- Course Completion Certification provided
- Extensive case studies and industry best practices used
- Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course adheres to International Standards
- Consultation through emails and calls available
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Certification|
|Exam Cost||Included in Training fees|
|Exam Format||Open Book-Online-Multiple Choice|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Course Curriculum
1.Lean Principles,Lean Thinking Deployment
- · Definitions
- · History of Lean
- · Benefits of Lean and Lean Thinking
- · Barriers to Lean, Progress towards Lean
- · Wastes in Lean, Waste Identification, 3M’s
2.5S,Visual Management,Kaizen,Kaizen Blitz
- · Elements of 5S
- · Why 5S, 5S Implementation
- · Workplace Observation
- · Visual Factory Implementation
- · Use of Visual Management
- · Visual Control
- · Type of Visual Management
- · Kaizen, How to Kaizen
- · Identify current state, Brainstorm and Analyse
- · Kaizen Implementation Plan
- · Kaizen Excute, Check and Sustain
3.Value Stream Mapping
- · Value Stream Definition, Type of Value Streams
- · Identifying the Value Streams, Advantages of Value Streams
- · How to do Value Stream Mapping and Its Implementations
- · Current State, Future State Excercises
- · Roadblocks to Value Stream Mapping
- · Pull Manufacturing
- · Why Pull Manufacturing
- · Push V/S Pull
- · Objectives of JIT
- · How to accomplish JIT Production
- · KANBAN, JIDOKA, Steps involved in JIDOKA
- · One Piece Flow, Continous Flow,Cell Design
- · Overproduction, Buffer Stock, Causes and remedies for Overproduction
- · Heijunka, Takt Time, Line Balancing, Standardized Work, Work Sequence and its Steps
- · Production Smoothing and Leveling, POKA YOKE, 1-10-100 Rule, Error Proofing and SPC
- · Benefits of Setup Reduction, Classification of Setup Activities
- · SMED, SMED Methodology, SMED Process, SMED System
- · Theory and Practice on FiFo Lanes, FIFO Rules, Super Market, Basics to Six Sigma
- · TPM, TPM Activities, Components of TPM, Overall Facilities Effectiveness (OEE)
6.Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- · Introduction to TPM, Role of TPM
- · TPM Policy and Objectives
- · Five fundamental TPM activities
- · Components of TPM
- · Tangible and Intangible Benefits of TPM
- · Rolled Throughput Yield
- · Check Sheet Analysis
- · Histogram, Pareto Chart, Stratification
- · Multi perspective analysis
- · Repeat Analysis
- · Cause & Effect Diagram
- · Why Why Analysis
- · Control Charts
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the need for Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training?
Lean Manufacturing Practitioners are well equipped with the basics of Lean methodologies and the skills required to use fundamental Lean tools to improve the quality of the business process. They can identify wasteful steps in the quality management process, analyze and evaluate the process that needs improvement.
What are the advantages of the Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course?
The Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course is best suited for individuals and professionals starting in the quality management sector. Through this course, individuals will understand the fundamentals of Lean and its implementation in the quality management process.
What is the prerequisite to enroll for the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training in Gibraltar?
There is no prerequisite to enroll for the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training in Gibraltar.
What is the duration of this Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course?
This Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course is a 3-day interactive training course available in the live online classroom format as well as the group classroom sessions across major cities in Gibraltar.
What are the eligibility criteria for the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Certification Examination in Gibraltar?
Any individual or professional interested in starting their career in the quality management sector can register for our Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course in Gibraltar and participate in the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Certification Examination.
What course materials are provided for the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Examination preparation?
The Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course in Gibraltar includes course study guides designed by experts in the Lean methodology and practice tests for a better understanding of the Lean principles. Using this, candidates can successfully pass the exam and earn the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Certification.
What is the main objective of Lean Manufacturing?
Lean Manufacturing is based on the practical applications of Lean principles. It focuses on minimizing wastes and ensuring maximum productivity.
What certification is provided after completing the Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course in Gibraltar?
We provide an industry-recognized course completion certificate to professionals after completing the Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training Course in Gibraltar.
Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Examination Procedure
Go through the intense 3 day Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements before the examination.
Apply for the Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Exam, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam.
Become a Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner after clearing the exam. The Certificate is life time valid. No renewal needed.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Select your city to view Certified Lean Manufacturing Practitioner Certification Training Course Schedule in Gibraltar
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
- Introduction to Lean and its implementation in quality management
- Extensive case studies and industry best practices methods
- Course study guides and mock tests for better understanding
- Highly qualified and certified Lean professionals
- International standards training and course completion certification
- Introduction to Lean principles and its implementation
- Identification and Elimination of wastes
- Understanding the 5S principles and their application
- Role of KAIZEN, GEMBA
- Value stream mapping and improvement of workflow