AWS Developer Associate Certification
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is one of the most widely used cloud computing platforms across all industries. AWS Developer-Associates are highly sought-after cloud professionals as they demonstrate their skills in designing, developing, and deploying applications on AWS cloud computing services. Earning the AWS Certified Developer-Associate certification validates an individual’s knowledge and proficiency for writing and building applications on the cloud.
AWS Developer Associate Certification in Isle of Man
Candidates preparing for the AWS Certified Developer-Associate Exam will find this training course very helpful. With our AWS Developer Training, individuals interested in cloud computing can learn about core AWS services and gain hands-on experience in building reliable applications using APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs. They will get an in-depth understanding of the AWS core services including a basic comprehension of the AWS architecture as well.
AWS Developer Associate Training in Isle of Man
Unichrone offers an interactive AWS Developer-Associate Training Course in Isle of Man which will help cloud professionals to demonstrate their knowledge of AWS services and the development of applications. Highly qualified and certified instructors guide professionals to develop and deploy applications in the AWS cloud environment using industry best practices. This AWS Developer-Associate Training Course includes a course study guide and several practice tests to help professionals pass the certification examination in the first attempt.
Key Features of AWS Developer Associate Certification Training
Our AWS Developer Training Course provides all the fundamentals of AWS services and the development of applications in the AWS system. We provide a practical lab to help professionals understand the various features of AWS and utilize them to design applications. Some of the essential aspects of our AWS Developer Associate Certification Training Course are mentioned below:
- 4 Day Interactive Instructor –led Online Classroom or Group Training in Isle of Man
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified & expert Master Belt trainers with vast experience
- Course Completion Certificate
- Get 25 hours CPE certificate
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- AWS Developer Associate Course adhered with International standards
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend AWS Developer Associate Training Course schedule in Isle of Man
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|AWS Developer Associate Exam Format|
|Exam Name||AWS Developer Associate|
|Exam Cost||150 USD (Practice exam: 20 USD)|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice and Multiple responses-|
|Total Questions||65 Questions|
|Passing Score||70% minimum marks|
|Exam Duration||130 Minutes|
|AWS Test Center in Isle of Man||Pearsonvue Test Center|
AWS Developer Associate Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
AWS Developer Associate Course Curriculum
- · What is Cloud Computing
- · AWS Fundamentals
- · AWS Platform & Services
- · AWS Regions & Availability Zones
- · Setup of AWS Account
- · Setup Boto3 for Python SDK
- · Setup of .Net SDK with Visual Studio-Optional
- · IAM Principles
- · Creating Users
- · Roles
- · Enabling Credentials
- · Access Keys & Secret Keys
- · Security & Policies
- · Exam Essentials
- · Create IAM Role
- · Users
- · Access/Secret Key
- · Policies
- · EC2 Types
- · Launching EC2 Instances using Python Boto3 or .Net SDK
- · EBS Volumes & Types
- · EBS Encryption
- · Creating AMIs
- · Launching AMI using snapshots
- · Summary of EC2 Services
- · Incident Management
- · Exam Essentials
- · Launch EC2 instance (Linux) with Standard SSD Provisioned
- · Launch EC2 Instance using SDKs (boto3 or .net)
- · Amazon Virtual Private Cloud Basics
- · Subnets
- · Route Tables
- · Security Groups (ACLs & NACL)
- · Internet Gateways
- · Bastion Host/NAT Instances
- · NAT Gateways
- · EIP & ENIs
- · VPG, CGW, VPN
- · VPC Peering
- · AWS Direct Connect
- · Exam Essentials
- · Create VPC
- · Public, Private Subnets and Route Tables
- · Launch instances in Private & Public Subnets
- · Launch a Bastion Host/NAT Instance
- · Create NAT Gateway and associate it with EC2 instances
- · SNS Overview
- · SNS Messages
- · SNS APIs and Errors
- · SQS Overview
- · SQS Polling and Messaging
- · SQS Messages
- · SQS API Actions
- · SWF Overview
- · Exam Essentials
- · Creating a SQS and using SNS
- · Creating Queues using boto3 sdk
- · Object Vs Block Storage
- · S3 Basics
- · Bucket Policies & Access Control Lists
- · S3 Advanced Features
- · Versioning
- · Cross Region Replication
- · CORS
- · Transfer Acceleration
- · Multipart Upload
- · LifeCycle Policies
- · AWS Glacier, Archives
- · Vaults, AWS Cloud Front (CDN)
- · Create your own S3 Bucket and use of bucket policies and control lists using Console
- · Using Boto3 or .Net SDK for creating Buckets and Objects
- · Launch instances in Private & Public Subnets
- · Enabling Cross Region Replication and Lifecycle policies on buckets
- · AWS RDS
- · Read Replica
- · Snapshots
- · Restoring Snapshots
- · Multi-AZ Deployment
- · DynamoDb Overview
- · Throughput model of Dynamodb service
- · LSI and GSI Concepts
- · Conditional Writes, Idempotency and Atomic Counters
- · Errors and various Limits in DynamoDB
- · Creating an RDS instance, creating snapshots, read replicas and launching new instance
- · DynamoDb table creation and working with Queries using SDK
8.Deployment and Provisioning
- · Infrastructure as Code using Cloud Formation
- · Cloud formation – Create a new stack
- · Create and deploy sample template in JSON format
- · Lambda Deployment and Provisioning
- · AWS ElasticBeanStalk Overview
- · CloudFormation templates to build VPC and Application Stack
- · Working with EBS to build a LAMP Stack
- · Configuring with OpsWorks
9.Monitoring and Metrics
- · CloudWatch Introduction
- · EC2 Status Troubleshooting
- · Create A Cloud Watch Role
- · Monitoring EC2 With Custom Metrics
- · Monitoring EBSMonitoring RDS
- · Monitoring ELB
- · Monitoring Elasticache
- · Monitoring RDS
- · Centralized Monitoring Servers
- · Consolidated Billing
- · Billing & Alerts
- · Cost optimization
- · EC2 Monitoring (Detailed and Standard) using Cloudwatch Metrics
- · Creating a customer metric in cloudwatch
- · Creating Billing Alerts and Resource management
10.API Gateways and Step Functions
- · Api Gateway Essentials
- · Gateway deployment and various stages
- · Gateway Throttling, Caching
- · Gateway errors
- · Monitoring API Gateways
- · Step Function Types and transitions
- · API Gateway basic lab demo
11.AWS Developer Tools
- · AWS Code Commit
- · AWS Code Build
- · AWS Code Deploy
- · AWS Code Pipeline
- · AWS Code Star
- · X-Ray
- · Demo on Code Pipeline
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the need for AWS Developer Associate Training?
What is the prerequisite to register for the AWS Developer Associate Training in Isle of Man?
The AWS Developer Associate Training Course in Isle of Man has no prerequisites.
What is the duration of the AWS Developer Associate Training Course in Isle of Man?
The AWS Developer Associate Training Course in Isle of Man is a 4-day interactive training course that can be accessed in the live online and group classroom format across multiple cities in Isle of Man.
Will AWS Developer Associate Training helps me to get practical skill in developing AWS?
Unichrone offers practical labs during AWS Developer Associate Training, allowing professionals to gain an in-depth understanding of the various features of AWS and employ them to develop applications on AWS cloud computing services.
Is it possible to learn AWS without coding?
Yes, individuals can learn AWS without coding knowledge. However, building and deploying cloud applications in AWS cloud platforms requires coding.
Can I learn AWS on my own?
Candidates can learn AWS on their own. However, it does not provide practical knowledge of developing AWS. On the other hand, attending AWS Developer Associate Training provided by Unichrone helps to gain practical knowledge of developing AWS.
Can I attend AWS Developer Associate Training online in Isle of Man?
Yes, Trainees can attend AWS Developer Associate Training online in Isle of Man. Unichrone also offers group training in Isle of Man. As a result, candidates can choose from any of these methods based on their preferences.
What are the top companies using AWS?
Companies such as Netflix, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Adobe, BBC, ESPN, Zoom, and Apple use AWS.
How will AWS benefit the organization?
The following are the benefits of AWS:
- Easy to Use
- Unlimited Server Capacity
- High performance
- Reliable Encryption and Security
- Manage Information Technology Services
- Flexible and Affordable
What are the programming languages supported by AWS?
Java, Python, Ruby, and PHP are the programming languages supported by AWS.
Is it hard to get an AWS job without any experience?
Individuals may find it tough to get an AWS job without any prior experience in the IT field. However, if they have solid topic knowledge and programming skills, they can secure entry-level positions, which can be acquired through AWS Developer Associate Training.
Who conducts the AWS Developer Associate Exam in Isle of Man?
Amazon conducts the AWS Developer Associate Exam which can be attempted by going to the nearest Pearson Vue testing center or as an online proctored exam on the AWS website.
What are the requirements of the AWS Developer Associate Exam?
The AWS Developer Associate Exam requires candidates to have an in-depth knowledge of core AWS services and the basic architecture of AWS. They should have proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.
What is the format of the AWS Developer Associate Exam?
The AWS Developer Associate Exam is a 130 minutes-long exam that has 65 multiple-choice questions and multiple response questions.
What is the cost of the AWS Developer Associate Exam in Isle of Man?
The cost of the AWS Developer Associate Exam in Isle of Man is USD 150.
What is the passing score of the AWS Developer Associate Exam?
The passing score of the AWS Developer Associate Exam is 70%
Can I retake AWS Developer Associate Exam if I failed to attain the passing score?
Yes, candidates can retake AWS Developer Associate Exam after 14 days by paying an additional exam fee.
In what language can I take the AWS Developer Associate Exam?
Candidates can take AWS Developer Associate Exam in English, Japanese, Korean, and simplified Chinese.
What does AWS stand for?
AWS or Amazon Web Services is a cloud computing platform that offers a secure, reliable, and cost-effective method to host cloud-based applications. Amazon lays down the principles and recommendations for organizations to use AWS for making their business processes more flexible and accessible. AWS provides a virtual environment for businesses around the world to load software and services, securely and reliably.
What certification is earned after passing the AWS Developer Associate Exam?
After passing the AWS Developer Associate Exam, candidates will receive the AWS Certified: Developer Associate Certification.
What is the certification provided after completing AWS Developer Training in Isle of Man?
We provide course completion certificates after the successful completion of the AWS Developer Associate Training Course in Isle of Man.
How hard is the AWS Developer Associate Certification?
Individuals should undergo 4 days of AWS Developer Associate Training offered by Unichrone. Then, attempt and pass the AWS Developer Associate Exam with the required percentage conducted at the end of the training. Thus obtain the AWS Developer Associate Certification.
Is there any demand for the AWS Developer Associate Certificate in Isle of Man?
Nowadays every organization is adopting AWS as a cloud computing platform. As a result, there will be more demand for AWS Developer Associates who can design, develop, and deploy applications on AWS cloud computing services. Therefore, AWS Developer Associate is in higher demand.
Will AWS Developer Associate Certificate expire?
Yes, AWS Developer Associate Certificate is valid for three years.
How will I benefit from obtaining the AWS Developer Associate Certificate in Isle of Man?
AWS Developer Associate Certificate offered in Isle of Man is an internationally recognized credential. As a result, Individuals holding AWS Developer Associate Certificate will be able to get jobs across various nations with high salaries.
What can I do after obtaining the AWS Developer Associate Certificate?
AWS Developer Associate Certificate can opt for job roles like Software Engineer, Software Programmer, Development Operations Engineer, Software Developer, and Data Engineer in an organization.
Why organization should hire AWS Developer Associates in Isle of Man?
An AWS developer is in charge of optimizing an organization's AWS web service. They also help organizations in developing, maintaining, and improving web application cloud infrastructure. In addition, implement best practices for AWS services for security and scalability.
Can anyone get an AWS Developer Associate Certificate in Isle of Man?
Yes, AWS Developer Associate is an entry-level Certificate. Individuals who are interested in learning AWS can enroll in AWS Developer Associate Training and get AWS Developer Associate Certificate.
Is AWS Developer Associate a high-paying job?
Yes, AWS Developer Associate will get a salary of more than USD 120,000 per year according to ZipRecruiter.
AWS Developer Examination Procedure
Attend intense 4 day AWS Developer Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements specified by Amazon before the examination.
Apply for the AWS Developer Exam, conducted by Amazon, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam after paying the exam fees.
Get certified as an AWS Developer after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Select your city to view AWS Developer Associate Certification Training Course Schedule in Isle of Man
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
- Fundamentals of AWS services and its cloud computing architecture
- Understanding security, computing, and networking services in AWS
- Course study guides and practical lab sessions
- Practice tests for better certification examination preparation
- Interactive mode of learning and hands-on experience
Assure your business
Bring about the change