What ISO 27001 Lead Implementer and its role in managing ISMS?
The ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certification assists individuals to gain advanced skillset in designing, implementing, managing, and maintaining an ISMS. Businesses are constantly prone to wide range of cyberthreats due to various factors. As a result, organizations look for certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementers who can assist them in managing an ISM system. In addition, clients trust the organizations which are certified with ISO 27001:2022, as they maintain proper information security standards. There are abundant opportunities for professionals pursuing a career in information security with the ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certification. With the advancements in the technology sector, businesses are required to adapt their framework accordingly and in compliance with ISO 27001:2022 standard. This necessitates Lead Implementers possessing up-to-date skills to assist such organizations through the implementation of Information Security Management System (ISMS) and its new controls.
ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certification Training
Unichrone conducts ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Training sessions globally.Professionals can enroll for the online instructor-led sessions or in-classroom sessions as per their convenience. During the ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certification Training session, candidates are entitled to participate in practical exercises to gain better insights. At the end of the session, candidates can also take up mock tests to determine their level of preparation. Trainees are required to take up the ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Exam and score required passing marks to obtain the certification.
Key Features of ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certification Training
The ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certification Training is internationally recognized as one of the benchmark credentials of the Information Security Management System. Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementers showcase their expertise in following the best practices, policies and approaches of ISMS in accordance with the international framework. The ISO 27001 Lead Implementer course induces a comprehensive understanding of various fundamentals of ISMS, the concept of team management, the importance of proper audit documents, and identification of threats and the impacts it may carry. On acquiring such expertise certified professionals are considered to be industry-ready. As a result, ISO 27001 Lead Implementers have a huge scope on a global scale and are offered higher salaries when compared to their peers. Organizations look for ISO certified Lead Implementers to meet the requisites of the business whilst implementing ISMS that conforms to the updated framework of ISO 27001 Standard released in 2022.
- 4 Day Online/ 5 Day Classroom Interactive Instructor–led Online Classroom or Group Training
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified, expert & accredited trainers with vast experience
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer course adhered with International Standards
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Training Course schedule
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certification Exam Format|
|Exam Name||ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certification|
|Exam Format||Multiple objective and Subjective Type questions|
|Total Questions||20 Questions|
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes|
ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Course Curriculum
- · The 27001 standard
- · 27001 mission
- · 27001 high-level methodology
- · 27001 focus
- · Common interrelationships
- · Review and monitor
- · Improvement and maintenance
- · Clauses of ISO 27001
2.Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and the ISO 27001 Standards Family
- · What is an ISMS?
- · Creating project plan according to ISMS ISO 27001
- · Establishing management and governance frameworks
- · ISMS principles
- · ISMS benefits
- · Scope of ISMS in an organisation
- · Introduction to management systems
- · Process approach
- · Fundamentals
- · The PDCA cycle
3.Interaction with ISO 27005
- · What is ISO 27005
- · ISO 27001 vs ISO 27005
- · Quantifying the business impact
- · Impact severity
4.Introduction to Auditing
- · Defining auditing
- · Types of audit
- · Techniques and principles
- · Phases of audit
5. Performing ISO 27001 Audits
- · Preparing audit reports
- · Analysing data
- · Auditing procedures
- · Reviewing documents and reports
- · Validating reports
- · Designing and merging findings
- · Classifying findings
- · Planning, organising, and prioritising
- · Factors that affect the reliability of audit findings
- · Roles and responsibilities of an internal auditor
- · Record review activities
- · Internal auditor checklist
- · Communication between departments
- · Drafting reports and test plans
- · Analysing and evaluating risks
- · Managing risk approaches
8. Risk Assessment and the Statement of Applicability (SOA)
- · Risk assessment summary
- · Conducting risk assessments
- · Risk assessment methodology
- · Risk assessment implementation
- · Risk treatment plan
- · Risk treatment implementation
- · ISMS risk assessment report
- · The Statement of Applicability (SOA)
- · Threats and vulnerabilities
9.Roles and Responsibilities of a Lead Implementer
- · Roles and Responsibilities of a Lead Implementer
10.Launch and Implement an ISMS in an Organisation
- · Apply the frameworks
- · Design writing procedures and controls
- · Implementing the controls
- · Training and awareness programme
- · Management’s role
- · Impediments and aids to success
- · Responsibilities of employees
- · Certification Process - organisations
- · Steps to certification
- · Certification audits
- · Surveillance visits
- · Certification process - individuals
- · Procedures
- · Documentation
- · Information Security policies
- · Monitoring and reviewing within an organisation
12.Security Controls and Incident Management
- · Management of incidents and operations
- · Annex A
- · Physical and environmental security
- · Operations
- · Communications
- · Managing incidents
- · Confidentiality and security of information in an ISMS
- · Business Continuity Management(BCM)
- · Control and act
- · Managing records
- · Monitoring controls
- · Indicating performance
- · Developing a matrix according to ISO 27001
- · Internal auditing
- · Review
- · Improvement programmes
ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certification Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to enroll in ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Training course?
Trainees who enroll in ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Training course can access the extensive training material. The training is conducted in flexible modes enabling trainees to pursue the course at their comfort. During the 4-day training, trainees can participate in case studies and discussions conducted by expert trainers having vast experience of the field.
What are the learning objectives for ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certification Training?
Individuals enrolling for ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Training will be able to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, tools and techniques
- Interpret the requirements of the standard and regulatory frameworks
- Assess the processes involved in implementing ISMS
- Acquire the skills to evaluate and maintain an ISMS of the organization
Can I opt for online ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Training?
Yes, individuals can opt for live online instructor-led session or in-classroom sessions offered by Unichrone across various countries.
Will I receive a course completion certificate?
Yes, individuals will receive a course completion certificate at the end of ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Training session.
What is the ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Exam format?
The ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Exam consists of multiple-choice questions which have to be attempted within 3 hours.
When can I retake the Lead Implementer Exam?
Yes, candidates can retake the exam free for the second time. Subsequent attempts after 2nd attempt, the re-examination fees to be paid.
What topics are covered in ISO 27001 Lead implementer Exam?
The ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Exam covers the following topics:
- Fundamental principles and concepts of an ISMS
- Planning an ISMS implementation based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Implementing an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Performance evaluation, monitoring, and measurement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Continual improvement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Preparation for an ISMS certification audit
When is the ISO 27001 Lead implementer Exam conducted?
The ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Exam is conducted at the end of the 4-day training session offered by Unichrone.
What is the need for ISMS?
The increased usage of virtual space has necessitated organizations to instill best-in-class information security management system. Every business has become a target for cyber threats currently. Implementing an ISM system helps organizations to protect themselves from data breaches. Having an ISMS ensures that all the sensitive information can be managed in one place. In addition, instilling an ISMS within the organizational framework helps businesses to strengthen their response strategies.
Why do I need ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certification?
Holders of ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certification demonstrate their skills in implementing and monitoring the ISM system of the organization. The credential is globally recognized, enabling individuals to look for jobs beyond the borders of their home country. In addition, certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementers earn significantly higher packages than non-certified professionals.
What is the role of a ISO 27001 certified Lead Implementer?
An ISO 27001 certified Lead Implementer is known for implementing a robust ISMS in accordance with the standard. Organizations hire lead implementers to indulge in the process of modifying the ISMS and comply with the ISO 27001:2022 standard. Furthermore, Lead Implementers assess the risks arising out of a business to enhance the information security of the organization.
How does an organization benefit from ISO 27001 Certification?
Organizations certified with ISO 27001 gain credibility among their customers. Owning the certification showcases that an organization has taken necessary action to protect its digital assets and highly sensitive information. This encourages clients to transact with such organizations easily. The ISO 27001 Certification is valid for 3 years, requiring organizations to renew their certification as per the latest requirements.
Who can pursue the ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certification?
Information security consultants, IS managers, IT managers, ISMS managers, network managers and any individual who is willing to broaden his knowledge on ISMS can pursue the ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certification.
ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Examination Procedure
Attend intense 4 day ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements before the examination.
Apply for the ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Exam, conducted by Unichrone, whilst filling up all necessary details. Attend the exam scheduled at the end of the training session.
Get certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
Ascend your career path
Boost your value
Acquire the insights