What are Five Core Tools?
Core Tools or Automotive Quality Core Tools are an integral part of an effective quality management system (QMS). Developed by AIAG (Automotive Industry Action Group) with collaboration from the domestic automotive and manufacturing industries, the Five Core Tools became the standard for quality control in the world. These core tools support the IATF 16949 standards of QMS. APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning), PPAP (Product Part Approval Process), FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis), SPC (Statistical Process Control), and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) are the five automotive quality core tools. Organizations around the world ensure that these standards are sufficed using these core tools and deliver high-quality products to their customers.
Core Tools Training in Byblos Lebanon
Certified Core Tools Practitioners are hired by organizations to meet the quality requirements and ensuring timely delivery of the products. These professionals help in maintaining the quality of the product throughout the production process for a long time by using the core tools. With our Core Tools Training in Byblos Lebanon, professionals can become Certified Core Tools Practitioners who are in high demand in the automotive and manufacturing industries as well as the defense industry, healthcare, and pharmaceuticals industries. Our Core Tools Training Course covers all the essential concepts of the five core tools including the New Harmonized FMEA, basics of DFMEA and PFMEA, and the changes with the previous version of FMEA. We provide industry standards training and certification in Core Tools that will help professionals in improving the quality development process of their organization in an effective way. The Core Tools Training in Byblos Lebanon can be accessed in the live online classroom format and in the group classroom training sessions according to the convenience of the candidates.
Key Features of Core Tools Certification Training in Byblos
The Core Tools Training in Byblos Lebanon introduces professionals to the five core tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA) and follows the latest changes made to the old version of FMEA. After completing the training and certification course in Core Tools, candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate that will validate their knowledge and skills of using the core tools in practice. Here are some of the highlights of our Core Tools Training Course:
- 3-Day Interactive Instructor-led Online Classroom or Group Training in Byblos Lebanon
- Globally recognized Course Completion Certificate
- Core Tools Training Course adhered to International Standards
- Enrich with industry best practices
- Case studies and practical activities included
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in the best way
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Core Tools Training Course schedule in Byblos Lebanon
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Flexible Dates
|Certified Core Tools Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Core Tools Practitioner Certification|
|Exam Cost||Included in Training fees|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Exam Duration||75 Minutes|
Core Tools Practitioner Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
Core Tools Course Curriculum
1.Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- · Product Quality Planning Cycle
- · Fundamentals of Product Quality Planning
- · Phases of APQP
- · Phase 1 – Plan & Define program
- · Phase 2 – Product Design & Development
- · Phase 3 – Process Design & Development
- · Phase 4 – Product & Process Validation
- · Phase 5 – Feedback, Assessment & Corrective action
- · Inputs & outputs of each phase
- · Introduction of PPAP & Purpose
- · Significant production run
- · Requirements for part approval
- · Situations when,
- · PPAP validation, customer notification &
- · Submission required.
- · PPAP submission levels
Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
2.New Harmonized AIAG VDA FMEA
- · FMEA Concept for understanding
- · FMEA Team Formation and Management Commitment, Scope of FMEA
- · New 7 Step Approach in FMEA
- · FMEA requirement in IATF 16949:2016
- · Understanding of Severity, Occurrence & Detection Rankings
- · Action Priority & Risk Optimization (AP table)
- · Risk Documentation
- · Process FMEA Example & Design FMEA Example
3.Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- · Basic concepts & definitions
- · MSA Requirement in IATF 16949:2016
- · Statistical properties of Measurement systems
- · Preparation for a Measurement Study
- · Bias Study
- · Linearity Study
- · Stability Study
- · Gauge Repeatability & Reproducibility Study
- · Attribute MSA – Kappa Method
4.Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- · Basic Definitions
- · Process Control, Common & Special Cause
- · Process Control & Process Capability
- · Process Improvement Cycle
- · Effective use & benefit of control chart
- · SPC Requirement in IATF 16949
- · Basics, Elements and Mechanics of Control Charts
- · Elements and mechanics of control charts
- · Variable control charts
- · Attribute control charts
- · Process Capability Improvement
Training Schedule and Fees
Interactive Live Online Sessions (Instructor-led)
Public Classroom Training in Byblos Please check availability with our staff before enroling for Classroom
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of training and certification in Core Tools?
The purpose of training and certification in Core Tools are as follows:
- Get an in-depth understanding of the importance of Core Tools in Quality Management
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, and SPC in detail
- Understand the application of automotive core tools in practice
- Help in the value addition process of the organization using the practical application of the core tools
What are the pre-requisites for enrolling for the Core Tools Training in Byblos?
There are no pre-requisites for enrolling for our Core Tools Training in Byblos Lebanon.
What are the benefits of registering for our Core Tools Training in Byblos?
There are many benefits to registering for our Core Tools Training in Byblos. Some of them include:
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the Automotive Quality Core Tools
- Understanding the importance of APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, and MSA
- Improving the quality of the production process and sustaining it in the long run
- Helping in adding value to the quality improvement process of the organization
- Achieving the objectives of the organization and meeting the customer requirements
What is the course outline for the Core Tools Training in Byblos?
The course outline for the Core Tools Training in Byblos is listed below:
- Introduction and understanding Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Introduction to Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and its importance
- Introduction to New Harmonized AIAG VDA FMEA
- Understanding Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Comprehension of Statistical Process Control (SPC)
Who conducts the examination for earning the Core Tools Certification?
The examination for earning the Core Tools Certification is conducted by Unichrone at the end of the 3-day Core Tools Training in Byblos.
What is the examination fee for the Core Tools Training?
The examination fee is included in the Core Tools Training Course fee.
What is the examination format for the Core Tools Training in Byblos?
The examination for the Core Tools Training in Byblos is 75 minutes long. It is an online exam, containing multiple-choice questions carrying 50 marks in total. Candidates must score at least 30 out of the total 50 marks to become eligible for earning the certification.
What certification is provided after successfully passing the examination for Core Tools Practitioner?
After successfully scoring the passing percentage of 60% for the Core Tools Practitioner Examination, candidates will be awarded an internationally recognized course completion certificate to validate their knowledge and skills in using core tools.
What are the Five Quality Core Tools?
The Five Quality Core Tools developed by AIAG are:
- APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning)
- PPAP (Product Part Approval Process)
- FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis)
- SPC (Statistical Process Control)
- MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis)
Which professionals should register for our Core Tools Training in Byblos?
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Production Personnel
- ATF Internal or Second Party Auditors
- Design Engineers
- Supply Chain Personnel
- Process Engineers
What industries are hiring Certified Core Tools Practitioners?
Industries like automotive, manufacturing, aerospace, defense, pharmaceuticals, etc. hire Certified Core Tools Practitioners regularly.
Certified Core Tools Examination Procedure
Attend intense 3 day Core Tools Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements before the examination.
Apply for the Core Tools Exam, conducted by Unichrone. Choose the suitable date for the exam.
Become a Certified Core Tools Practitioner after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
FAQ's on Core Tools Training in Byblos
Who awards the Certified Core Tools Practitioners Certification in Byblos?
Unichrone awards the Certified Core Tools Practitioners Certification in Byblos after the assessment of the Certified Core Tools Practitioners Examination.
What is the validity of the Certified Core Tools Practitioners Certification awarded by Unichrone?
The Certified Core Tools Practitioners Certification awarded by Unichrone is valid for life.
Is there any extra cost involved in earning the Certified Core Tools Practitioners Certification?
No. There is no extra cost involved in earning the Certified Core Tools Practitioners Certification.
When will candidates receive their Certified Core Tools Practitioners Examination results?
Candidates will receive the results of their Certified Core Tools Practitioners Examination after a week of attempting the exam.
When will the Certified Core Tools Practitioners Certification be provided?
The Certified Core Tools Practitioners Certification will be provided after a week of receiving the examination results.