What are five Core Tools?
Core Tools also referred to as Automotive Quality Core Tools are an important part of the Quality Management System (QMS). The Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) collaborated with automotive and manufacturing industries to develop these core tools that became the standards for automotive quality control. There are Five Core Tools namely - Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA), Measurement System Analysis (MSA), and Statistical Process Control (SPC). They adhere to the IATF 16949 standards of QMS and have been well documented in separate manuals released by the AIAG.
Core Tools Practitioner Training in Madagascar
Unichrone provides an in-depth introduction to the automotive core tools including their application in improving the quality of the production process through our Core Tools Training in Madagascar. Our training course follows the latest industry best practices and covers the New Harmonized FMEA (AIAG VDA) and the changes with respect to the old version of FMEA as well. With the help of our highly qualified instructors and subject matter experts, candidates will be able to add value to the quality improvement process of their organizations by learning all the fundamentals of automotive core tools. After completing the Core Tools Training Course, they will become Certified Core Tools Practitioners who are responsible for maintaining and delivering high-quality products in a timely manner to the customers. Our Core Tools Training Course is available in all major cities across Madagascar.
Key Features of Core Tools Practitioner Certification Training
Our Core Tools Training Course covers all the concepts of the five automotive quality core tools including the knowledge of the New Harmonized AIAG VDA FMEA, basics of DFMEA, and PFMEA. This course emphasizes the importance of these standardizing tools for quality development and management in the production process. Here are some of the key aspects of our Core Tools Training Course in Madagascar
- 3-Day Interactive Instructor-led Online Classroom or Group Training in Madagascar
- Globally recognized Course Completion Certificate
- Core Tools Training Course adhered to International Standards
- Enrich with industry best practices
- Case studies and practical activities included
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in the best way
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Core Tools Training Course schedule in Madagascar
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|Certified Core Tools Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Core Tools Practitioner Certification|
|Exam Cost||Included in Training fees|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice-Online|
|Exam Duration||75 Minutes|
Certified Core Tools Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
Core Tools Course Curriculum
1.Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- · Product Quality Planning Cycle
- · Fundamentals of Product Quality Planning
- · Phases of APQP
- · Phase 1 – Plan & Define program
- · Phase 2 – Product Design & Development
- · Phase 3 – Process Design & Development
- · Phase 4 – Product & Process Validation
- · Phase 5 – Feedback, Assessment & Corrective action
- · Inputs & outputs of each phase
- · Introduction of PPAP & Purpose
- · Significant production run
- · Requirements for part approval
- · Situations when,
- · PPAP validation, customer notification &
- · Submission required.
- · PPAP submission levels
Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
2.New Harmonized AIAG VDA FMEA
- · FMEA Concept for understanding
- · FMEA Team Formation and Management Commitment, Scope of FMEA
- · New 7 Step Approach in FMEA
- · FMEA requirement in IATF 16949:2016
- · Understanding of Severity, Occurrence & Detection Rankings
- · Action Priority & Risk Optimization (AP table)
- · Risk Documentation
- · Process FMEA Example & Design FMEA Example
3.Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- · Basic concepts & definitions
- · MSA Requirement in IATF 16949:2016
- · Statistical properties of Measurement systems
- · Preparation for a Measurement Study
- · Bias Study
- · Linearity Study
- · Stability Study
- · Gauge Repeatability & Reproducibility Study
- · Attribute MSA – Kappa Method
4.Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- · Basic Definitions
- · Process Control, Common & Special Cause
- · Process Control & Process Capability
- · Process Improvement Cycle
- · Effective use & benefit of control chart
- · SPC Requirement in IATF 16949
- · Basics, Elements and Mechanics of Control Charts
- · Elements and mechanics of control charts
- · Variable control charts
- · Attribute control charts
- · Process Capability Improvement
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the need for Core Tools Training and Certification?
Training and Certification in Core Tools ensure that organizations can fulfill the demands of their customers by meeting the International Standards of quality set by the AIAG. Organizations hire trained and qualified professionals who will help them achieve the organizational objectives using the quality core tools without fail.
What are the eligibility criteria for registering for the Core Tools Training Course?
There are no defined eligibility criteria for registering for the Core Tools Training Course. Any professional who is interested in building their career in the quality management sector can register for this course.
What are the objectives of the Core Tools Training Course?
The objectives of the Core Tools Training Course are as follows:
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the Automotive Quality Core Tools
- Understanding the importance of APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, and MSA
- Improve the quality of the production process and sustain it in the long run
- Add value to the quality improvement process of the organization
Who should register for our Core Tools Training in Madagascar?
Listed below are some of the quality management professionals who should register for our Core Tools Training in Madagascar:
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- IATF Internal or Second Party Auditors
- Design Engineers
- Supply Chain Personnel
- Process Engineers
- Production Personnel
Who conducts the Certified Core Tools Practitioner Examination in Madagascar and when?
The Certified Core Tools Practitioner Examination is conducted by Unichrone at the end of the 3-day Core Tools Training Course in Madagascar.
What is the examination format for earning the Core Tools Certification?
To earn the Core Tools Certificate, candidates must attend the 75 minutes examination containing multiple-choice questions carrying 50 marks in total. They need to score at least 60% to pass the examination.
What certifications will be provided after the completion of the Core Tools Training in Madagascar?
After the successful assessment and completion of the Core Tools Training in Madagascar, candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate that will validate their knowledge and skills in the application of core tools.
What are the Five Core Tools?
The Five Core Tools are - APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning), PPAP (Product Part Approval Process), FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis), SPC (Statistical Process Control), and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis).
What is the importance of the Core Tools in Quality Management?
Quality Core Tools are the standards of the quality management system. They are important to ensure that “quality” is maintained and delivered to the customers in a timely manner and without any problem.
Which industries require trained and Certified Core Tools Practitioners?
Automotive, Aerospace, Defense, Pharmaceuticals, Medical, and Manufacturing Industries are some of the top industries that require and hire trained Certified Core Tools Practitioners.
Core Tools Examination Procedure
Attend intense 3 day Core Tools Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements before the examination.
Apply for the Core Tools Exam, conducted by Unichrone. Choose the suitable date for the exam.
Become a Certified Core Tools Practitioner after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Select your city to view Core Tools Certification Training Course Schedule in Madagascar
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies