Why do we need Lean Kanban Methodology?
The Lean Kanban Certification Training in Yerevan Armenia from Unichrone offers quality management professionals a comprehensive understanding of Lean Kanban methodologies and their uses in the quality development process. The Lean methodologies are utilized by organizations across all industries to drive their business process and ensure optimum customer satisfaction. The Kanban methods are based on Lean and help achieve the objectives of the organization in a much effective way, with maximum emphasis on reducing time and wastes in the workflow.
Lean Kanban Certification Training in Yerevan Armenia
Our Lean Kanban Certification Training Course introduces professionals in the quality management sector of an organization to the principles of Lean and Kanban. Through our Lean Kanban Training, professionals will be able to create visualization Kanban boards to manage and measure the workflow. Highly qualified and certified Lean professionals will guide professionals through the Lean Kanban methodologies using industry best practices and extensive case studies. This course covers all the essentials of Lean Kanban including reducing waste in software, value stream mapping, system thinking, work in progress, lead time, and cycle time. We provide course materials and practice tests for a better understanding of the Lean Kanban principles. Our interactive Lean Kanban Certification Training Course in Yerevan is available to interested candidates in the live online classroom training format as well as in the group classroom training sessions.
Key Features of Lean Kanban Training in Yerevan
Unichrone provides industry-recognized training and certification in Lean Kanban to quality management professionals. This course introduces professionals interested in improving the quality of their business processes to the principle of Lean and Kanban. Using industry best practices methods and extensive case studies, our highly qualified and certified instructors help professionals in understanding the concepts of Kanban and how it can be used to reduce waste in the software and manage the workflow. We also provide course completion certificates in Lean Kanban Training that will help professionals have a competitive edge over their non-certified counterparts.
- 1 Day Interactive Instructor –led Online Classroom or Group Training in Yerevan , Armenia
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Course Completion Certification provided
- Extensive case studies and industry best practices used
- Highly qualified & expert Lean Kanban trainers with vast experience
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Lean Kanban Training Course schedule in Yerevan Armenia
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Flexible Dates
|Lean Kanban Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Lean Kanban Training|
|Exam Cost||Included in the Training fee|
|Exam Format||Open Book,Multiple Choice-Online|
|Total Questions||50 Questions|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
Lean Kanban Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
Lean Kanban Course Curriculum
- · Kanban self-assessment
- · Course learning objectives
2.The Kanban Method
- · Origin and overview of Kanban method
- · Kanban boards vs. Kanban method
3.Change Management Approach on Kanban Method
- · Starting from what you do now
- · Evolutionary change and leadership
- · Visual
- · Limit WIP
- · Manage flow
- · Make policies explicit
- · Feedback loops
- · Improve and evolve
- · Personal Kanban
- · Aggregated personal Kanban
- · Team Kanban
- · Team Kanban with WIP limits
- · Benefits of Protokanbans
- · Flow efficiency vs resource fulfillment
- · Learning and insights
8.Using a Kanban System
- · Pull vs Push
- · Commitment points
- · Metrics and Little’s Law
9.Kanban Meetings & Feedback Loops
- · Meetings: Kanban daily meeting, replenishment meeting, and delivery planning meeting
- · Reviews: Service delivery review, risk review, operations review, and strategy review
10.Introduction to STATIK
- · Identify services
- · Workflow modeling
- · Flow efficiency
- · Demand analysis
- · Capacity analysis
11.Design a Kanban System
- · Manage Expectations
- · Class of Service
- · Cost of Delay
- · Ticket design
- · Design your own Kanban System
12.Evolving a Kanban System
- · Continuous improvement mindset
- · Leadership, self-organization, delegation and empowerment
- · Applying Kanban at your workplace
- · Develop an Action Plan with next steps on your current project
Training Schedule and Fees
Interactive Live Online Sessions (Instructor-led)
Public Classroom Training in Yerevan Please check availability with our staff before enroling for Classroom
Frequently Asked Questions
How can an individual utilize the Lean Kanban Training in Yerevan?
Using our Lean Kanban Certification Training Course, quality management individuals can improve the business process of their organization by creating visualization boards that help in the effective communication of different processes in the workflow.
What are the benefits of Lean Kanban Training in Yerevan?
- Lean Kanban finds its use in almost all industries and benefits professionals like Operation Managers, Quality Analysts, Project Engineers, and Process Specialists in improving the quality management process of their organizations.
- This training course provides all the essential fundamentals of Kanban and helps professionals implement them in practice. Kanban is used to drive the organization’s quality management process through creating vision boards, measure and manage workflow.
- Our Lean Kanban Training course will help professionals reduce waste in the system, record lead and cycle time, and value stream mapping. This certification in Lean Kanban will make professionals industry-ready and help build their careers in quality management.
- Lean professionals are the most sought-after professionals across major industries and have a huge career-building potential. They are among the highest-paid professionals in the industry today.
Who should opt for the Lean Kanban Training in Yerevan?
- Any individuals or professionals interested in starting their career in the quality management sector should opt for our Lean Kanban Training in Yerevan.
- This course will provide professionals employed in the quality management sector in various industries with detailed knowledge of Kanban and its application to drive business growth.
What is included in the Lean Kanban Training Course in Yerevan?
Our Lean Kanban Training Course in Yerevan includes the following:
- Introduction to Lean Kanban and its importance in quality management
- Extensive case studies and industry best practices methods
- Course study guides and mock tests for better understanding
- Highly qualified and certified Lean professionals
- International standards course completion certification
What are the advantages of Unichrone’s Lean Kanban Training Course?
Unichrone’s Lean Kanban Training Course provides the following advantages:
- Introduction to Lean Kanban
- Understanding the importance of Lean and Kanban principles in quality management
- Kanban visualization boards, reduction in waste in the workflow
- Effective managing and value stream mapping
- Limiting WIP and Lead-Cycle time
When is the Lean Kanban Certification Exam conducted?
The Lean Kanban Certification Exam is conducted on the last day of training by Unichrone.
What course materials are provided to prepare for the Lean Kanban Certification Exam in Yerevan?
Course study guides and mock tests are provided to prepare for the Lean Kanban Certification Exam in Yerevan.
What is the purpose of Lean Kanban?
The methodology of Lean Kanban is used to facilitate an organization’s quality improvement process by measuring and managing the workflow through the creation of vision boards.
What are the important benefits of the Lean Kanban methodology?
Lean Kanban helps in reducing wastes, cutting costs, decrease storage space, and stop overproduction that ultimately leads to the improvement of the business process.
What certifications are provided after the completion of the Lean Kanban Training Course in Yerevan ?
After the successful completion of the Lean Kanban Training Course in Yerevan, we provide industry-recognized course completion certificates to the professionals.
Which professionals require certification in Lean Kanban?
- Quality Analysts
- Quality Engineers
- Process Specialists
- Operations Managers
- Manufacturing Engineers
Which industries use Lean Kanban?
Certified Lean Kanban Professionals are in huge demand across major industries like Manufacturing, Services, Packaging, Supply Chain, Operations, Electronics, and Engineering industries.
Lean Kanban Examination Procedure
Go through the intense 1 day Lean Kanban Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements specified before the examination.
Apply for the Lean Kanban Exam, conducted by Unichrone, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam.
Get certified in Lean Kanban after clearing the exam. The Certificate has lifetime validity. No renewal needed.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
FAQ's on Lean Kanban Certification Training in Yerevan
How long is this Lean Kanban Certification Training in Yerevan Armenia?
This Lean Kanban Certification Training in Yerevan Armenia is a one-day interactive instructor-led training and certification course.
Is there a separate fee structure for the Lean Kanban Examination?
There is no separate fee structure for the Lean Kanban Examination. The examination fee is included in the course fee.
When are the results of the Lean Kanban Examination in Yerevan released?
The results of the Lean Kanban Examination in Yerevan are released after a week of attending the examination.
Who awards the Lean Kanban Certification?
Unichrone awards the Lean Kanban Certification.
When can candidates expect their Lean Kanban Certification?
Candidates can expect their Lean Kanban Certification after a week of receiving their exam results.
What is the renewal procedure for the Lean Kanban Certification?
The Lean Kanban Certification is valid for life. So, there is no need to renew it.