Design Thinking Certification Course
Design Thinking is a human-centered process of solving problems using innovative and creative ideas. It aims at understanding the needs and requirements of the customers of the business. Thus, business organizations can deliver their products and services while efficiently meeting the expectations of their customers. The Design Thinking approach involves the users at every stage from research to the final product or service testing. Business enterprises that adopt a Design Thinking approach have better productivity and profitability.
Design Thinking Training in Boa Vista Brazil
Unichrone provides individuals who are interested in formulating innovative solutions to problems this Design Thinking Course in Boa Vista. Using our training and certification course in Design Thinking, they will learn all about the importance of Design Thinking in modern business processes, and understand its various stages – empathy, define, ideate, prototype, and test in detail. Activities related to the five stages of Design Thinking will help individuals get hands-on experience in using Design Thinking Tools to formulate innovative solutions. After completing our Design Thinking Course in Boa Vista, candidates will be able to brainstorm and find creative solutions to improve the business efficiency of their organizations.
Key Features of Design Thinking Certification Training in Boa Vista
Our Design Thinking Course helps individuals understand the concept of Design Thinking and its role in improving modern business organizations. We provide hands-on experience in using Design Thinking and its various tools to formulate practical solutions to the problems faced by organizations today. Here are some essential aspects of our Design Thinking Course in Boa Vista:
- 3 Day Interactive Classroom or Group Training in Boa Vista Brazil
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Involves prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified, expert & trainers with vast experience
- Physical Copy of the book with case studies
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- Design Thining course adhered with International standards
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Design Thinking schedule in Boa Vista Brazil
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Flexible Dates
|Design Thinking Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Design Thinking Course Certificate|
|Exam Cost||Included in training fees|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice, Case Study|
|Exam Duration||120 Mins|
Design Thinking Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
Design Thinking Course Curriculum
1.Design Thinking Overview
- · What Is Different About Design thinking?
- · Exercise: Design Thinking in the Workplace
- · Design Thinking Skills
- · Exercise: Design Thinking Skills
- · Principles of Design Thinking
- · Exercise: Design Thinking Principles
2.General Approaches to Design Thinking
- · The Basis for Design Thinking
- · Design Thinking Frameworks
- · Exercise: Build a Design Thinking Framework
- · The Design Thinking Team What Constitutes a Design Thinking Team? Exercise: Create a Design Thinking Team
- · Design Thinking Workshops and Meetings Characteristics Types of Workshops
3.A Design Thinking Approach in Stages
- · Apply the Design Thinking Frameworks
- · Class Exercise: Review the Case Study
- · Empathize with the Customers and/or Users Exercise: Engage the Customer /User
- · Define the Problem Exercise: Review and Follow-Up Exercise: Define the Point of View
- · Ideate Exercise: Develop Potential Solutions Exercise: Feedback on the Solutions
- · Prototype Alternate Solutions Exercise: Create a Prototype of the Solution Exercise: Review the Prototype and Gain Feedback
- · Test the Solutions Exercise: Prepare Test of the Prototype and Solution
4.Design Thinking Techniques
- · Listening and Empathizing Techniques Engagement Exercise: Ask the Right Questions Observation Exercise: Setting Up the Observation Showing Empathy
- · Define and Ideation Techniques Unpacking Exercise: Unpack to the Wall Personas Exercise: Create Personas for the Case Study Pattern Recognition and Connecting the Dots
- · Prototype and Test Techniques Types of Prototypes Exercise: Revise Franken Prototype to Refined Prototype Forms of Testing in Design Thinking Exercise: Prepare and A / B Test of the Prototype
- · Statistics searches
5.General Design Thinking Practices
- · General Design Thinking Practices Use of Diagrams and Maps in Design Thinking Exercise: Create an Empathy Map Exercise: Revisit the Wall Exercise; Create an Affinity Diagram Exercise: Create a Mind Map Exercise: Create a Journey Map
- · Story Telling Techniques Story Telling Throughout the Design Thinking Process Improvisation Exercise: Tell a Story Scenarios Exercise: Create a Set of Scenarios for the Case Study K-Scripts Exercise: Create a Set of K-Scripts for the Case Study Exercise: Perform Role Playing of Scenarios for the Case Study
6.Adopt and Adapt Design Thinking
- · Cautions and Pitfalls Assumptions Exercise: Assumptions Pitfalls and Cautions in Design Thinking Workgroups
- · Final Words and Best Practices Best Practices Exercise: Best Practices Exercise: Take the Practices Back to the Office
Training Schedule and Fees
Interactive Live Online Sessions (Instructor-led)
Public Classroom Training in Boa Vista Please check availability with our staff before enroling for Classroom
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the value of getting trained and earning certification in Design Thinking?
Design Thinking is an innovative approach to solving complex and time taking problems. Using this approach, organizations can design and test products and services quickly as it involves the customers directly at every stage from research to the final product delivery. Thus, getting trained and earning certification in Design thinking is very valuable especially in the modern business world.
Which professionals should get trained and certified in Design Thinking?
- Agile Coaches
- Project Managers
- Quality Managers
- Business Analysts
- Functional Heads
What are the eligibility criteria for registering for the Design Thinking Course in Boa Vista?
There are no eligibility criteria for registering for the Design Thinking Course in Boa Vista.
Does this training and certification course in Design Thinking include practical activities?
Yes. This training and certification course in Design Thinking include practical activities that provide hands-on experience in using Design Thinking Tools in a real-life situation.
Who conducts the Design Thinking Exam in Boa Vista?
We conduct the Design Thinking Exam in Boa Vista.
When is the Design Thinking Exam conducted?
The Design Thinking Exam is conducted at the end of the 3-day training and certification course.
What is the importance of Design Thinking?
Design Thinking helps organizations in creating innovative solutions to problems by enabling maximum user involvement.
Is Design Thinking restricted to a specific industry?
No. Design Thinking is a flexible process and can be applied in every organization irrespective of the nature of the industry.
What are the various stages in Design Thinking?
There are five stages of Design Thinking namely – Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, and Test.
What is the certification that is provided after completing the Design Thinking Course in Boa Vista?
We provide industry-standard course completion certification to candidates who have successfully completed the 3-day Design Thinking Course in Boa Vista.
Design Thinking Examination Procedure
Attend intense 3 day Design Thinking Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements before the examination.
Apply for the Design Thinking Exam, conducted by Unichrone. Choose the suitable date for the exam.
Get certified in Design Thinking after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
FAQ's on Design Thinking Training in Boa Vista
Is there any extra cost involved to earn the Design Thinking Certification in Boa Vista?
No. There is no extra cost involved to earn the Design Thinking Certification. It is included in the Design Thinking Course in Boa Vista.
Does this course provide study guides to help candidates?
Yes. We provide study guides and plenty of practice tests to help candidates understand the concept of Design Thinking as well as pass the examination conducted at the end of the training.
When will candidates receive their Design Thinking Certification?
Candidates will receive their Design Thinking Certification within 10 days after completing the course and submitting all related projects within the required date.
What is the validity of the Design Thinking Certification?
The Design Thinking Certification has lifetime validity.