Certified Information Systems Auditor Certification
CISA Certification in Switzerland is awarded to individuals who can demonstrate their skills in conducting audits of information systems. The certification of CISA is an internationally recognized credential. Individuals pursuing CISA Certification are highly sought-after in the industry as 151,000 professionals own the certification till date. Businesses in the IT industry look forward to hiring such professionals as they are competent in monitoring, assessing, and evaluating the structure of information systems instilled within the organization.
CISA Certification Training in Switzerland
The CISA Exam is designed with 5 major elements of information systems. Candidates are required to master the techniques of these domains to receive the CISA Certification in Switzerland. IT auditors, IT security managers, IT directors, security managers, information system consultants, and professionals who fulfill the requirements can pursue the CISA Certification. Individuals pursuing CISA Certification need to have 5 years of full-time experience in information systems auditing, control or security experience as stated by ISACA.
Key Features of CISA Certification Training in Switzerland
The CISA Training sessions are offered by Unichrone through highly experienced individuals having knowledge of the industry. During the CISA Training session, individuals gain a comprehensive understanding of the audit process, governance of IT, implementation of best-in-class information system, and latest techniques of securing information assets. On completion of the CISA Training, candidates can take up mock tests and enhance their level of preparation for CISA Exam. In addition, CISA aspirants can enroll in flexible methods of CISA Training offered by Unichrone in Switzerland.
- 5 Day Interactive Instructor–led Online Classroom or Group CISA Certification Training in Switzerland
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified, expert & Certified Trainers with vast experience
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- CISA Training Course adhered with International Standards
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend CISA Training Course schedule in Switzerland
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|CISA Exam Format|
|Exam Name||CISA Exam|
|Exam Cost||After 23 February 2018 Member - US $575 Non-Member - US $760|
|Exam Format||Multiple choice questions|
|Passing Score||The pass mark of 450/800|
|Exam Duration||4 hours|
|CISA Exam in Switzerland||ISACA|
CISA Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
CISA Course Curriculum
Information Systems Audit Process
- · Developing a risk-based IT audit strategy
- · Planning specific audits
- · Conducting audits to IS audit standards
- · Implementation of risk management and control practices
IT Governance and Management
- · Effectiveness of IT Governance structure
- · IT organisational structure and human resources (personnel) management
- · Organisation’s IT policies, standards, and procedures
- · Adequacy of the Quality Management System
- · IT management and monitoring controls
- · IT resource investment
- · IT contracting strategies and policies
- · Management of organisations IT-related risks
- · Monitoring and assurance practices
- · Auditability, Traceability, and Accountability of Data Events
Info Systems Acquisition Development, Implementation
- · Business case development for IS acquisition, development, maintenance, and retirement
- · Project management practices and controls
- · Conducting reviews of project management practices
- · Controls for requirements, acquisition, development, and testing phases
- · Readiness for Information Systems
- · Project Plan Reviewing
- · Post Implementation System Reviews
Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support
- · Conduct periodic reviews of organisations objectives
- · Service level management
- · Third party management practices
- · Operations and end-user procedures
- · Process of information systems maintenance
- · Data administration practices determine the integrity and optimisation of databases
- · Use of capacity and performance monitoring tools and techniques
- · Problem and incident management practices
- · Change, configuration, and release management practices
- · Adequacy of backup and restore provisions
- · Organisation’s disaster recovery plan in the event of a disaster
Protection of Information Assets
- · Information security policies, standards, and procedures
- · Design, implementing, monitoring of system and logical security controls
- · Design, implementing, monitoring of data classification processes and procedures
- · Design, implementing, monitoring of physical access and environmental controls
- · Processes and procedures to store, retrieve, transport, and dispose of information assets
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I opt for Unichrone’s CISA Training Course?
At Unichrone, expert trainers conduct CISA Training sessions across various cities in Switzerland. Candidates can opt for live online or in-classroom mode of CISA Training. During the CISA Training session, trainees can engage in practical exercises to understand the concepts and terminologies in-depth. This helps them in clearing the CISA Exam in the first attempt.
What are the objectives of CISA Training offered in Switzerland?
On completion of CISA Training, individuals will be able to:
- Understand the audit process of information systems
- Apply the latest practices applicable in conducting audits
- Assess and monitor the functioning of business systems
- Indulge in implementing latest techniques for securing sensitive information.
How long is the CISA Training in Switzerland?
The CISA Certification Training is hosted for 5 days in Switzerland.
When will I receive a course completion Certificate?
Professionals will receive a course completion certificate at the end of the training session.
How to become CISA certified in Switzerland?
- Enroll in CISA Certification Training in Switzerland provided by Unichrone
- Attend 5 days of interactive training in Switzerland
- Pass the CISA Exam conducted by ISACA and apply for a certificate
- Fulfill the requirement specified by ISACA and obtain CISA Certificate in Switzerland.
Is it mandatory to attend CISA Certification Training in person?
No, Unichrone offers CISA Certification Training in both online and offline modes. As a result, candidates can choose from any of these modes to attend the training.
Will Unichrone conduct a mock test for CISA Certification Training?
Yes, Unichrone conducts mock tests during CISA Certification Training to evaluate candidates’ performance and preparation for their CISA Exam.
What is the CISA Exam format in Switzerland?
CISA Exam fee is set at USD 575 for ISACA members and USD 760 for non-members. The exam is conducted for 4 hours and is designed with 150 multiple-choice questions. Candidates need to attempt all the questions within the designated time to clear the exam.
When can I schedule CISA Exam?
Individuals can schedule their CISA Exam anytime within the 1-year eligibility period. In addition, trainees can choose their desired mode of taking the exam while registering on ISACA website.
How can I clear the CISA Exam in Switzerland?
Individuals need to score 450 points or more out of 800 to pass the exam and obtain their CISA Certification.
What is the duration of the CISA Exam in Switzerland?
CISA Exam is four hours long with 200 multiple-choice questions and is conducted by ISACA in Switzerland.
How long should I study for the CISA Exam?
CISA candidates familiar with auditing and IT security can prepare for the exam in 3 to 4 months. However, lack of familiarity in the field requires candidates to take longer time than usual. Furthermore, preparation time is influenced by the candidate's commitment to the exam.
What is the cost of the CISA Exam in Switzerland?
The cost of the CISA Exam for ISACA members is USD 575 and for non-members – USD 760.
How to crack CISA Exam on the first attempt?
- Understand the structure of the CISA Exam
- Refer to ISACA Review Manual
- Make a study schedule
- Join the CISA Certification Training program
- Take a practice examination.
Is CISA an open book exam?
No, CISA is a closed book exam. The exam consists of 200 multiple choice questions with a time duration of 4 hours and requires 450 points out of 800 to pass the exam.
What are the domains covered in CISA Exam?
- Information System Auditing Process (21 %)
- Governance and Management of IT (17 %)
- Information Systems, Acquisition, Development and Implementation (12 %)
- Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience (23 %)
- Protection of Information Assets (27 %)
What languages are available for the CISA Exam?
CISA Exam is available in Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Turkish, English, French, German, Hebrew, Chinese Simplified, and Chinese Traditional.
How many times can I take CISA Exam in Switzerland?
Candidates can take CISA Exam four times a year. Following the first attempt, they must wait 90 days before making any further attempts.
What is CISA Certification?
ISACA awards the CISA Certification in Switzerland to individuals who are well-versed with skills required to audit, assess, and monitor information technology and business systems of an organization. The CISA Certification is considered as the prestigious credential of IT which helps in distinguishing Certified Information System Audit professionals from non-certified professionals.
Is pursuing CISA Certification in Switzerland worth it?
CISA Certification is the gold standard credential in Information technology. Adding this certification to the resume helps professionals to stand out from the crowd and get recognized by organizations functioning in various nations. As CISA professionals own sophisticated skillsets, pursuing the certification is worth it for individuals in IT field.
Is it mandatory to maintain CISA Certification?
Yes, CISA Certification is valid only for 3 years, requiring professionals to renew and maintain the credential by submitting CPE credits.
Who can pursue CISA Certification in Switzerland?
Any professional who meets the eligibility criteria can pursue CISA Certification. In addition, IT auditors, IT professionals, chief compliance officers and IS consultants can broaden their skills with CISA Certification.
Which organization provides CISA Certificate in Switzerland?
Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) provides CISA Certificate in Switzerland.
Which is better: CISA or CISM?
CISA certificate is for those who are interested in advancing their career in auditing and CISM is for professionals in management, design, and evaluation of information security of an organization. These two are the highest credentials in cybersecurity and choosing the appropriate certification depends on an individual's professional goals.
What are the responsibilities of CISA professionals in Switzerland?
- CISA practitioners oversee, monitor, and analyze an organization's information security.
- Make recommendations for improvements to controls, rules, and processes.
- Develop audit and advisory plans after assessing technological risk.
- Share audit data with management and make suggestions based on them.
What are the requirements to obtain CISA Certification in Switzerland?
Professionals require 5 years of experience in auditing, controlling, or securing information systems. They can substitute 1-year of experience with a year of experience in information systems or non-IS auditing experience, 2 years with 60-120 university semester credit hours, or a master's degree in information technology/information security from an accredited university to waive up to 3 years of experience.
How many CPE are required to maintain CISA Certificate in Switzerland?
Candidates have to earn 20 CPE every year and 120 CPE in three years to maintain CISA Certificate in Switzerland
Is CISA Certificate only for accountants?
No, CISA Certificate can be obtained by anybody interested in information system auditing, information security domains, and information systems controls.
Is there any maintenance fee for CISA Certificate in Switzerland?
The maintenance fee for the CISM Certificate in Switzerland is USD 45 for ISACA members and USD 85 for non-members per year.
Will ISACA conduct an audit for CISA Certificate?
Yes, ISACA conducts an audit for CISA Certificate every year at random. If the candidates’ application is chosen for an audit, they must submit all necessary supporting documents for CPE credits earned within the 3-year cycle.
How to get CISA Certificate after passing the exam?
- Apply for a CISA Certificate by paying a fee of USD 50 on the ISACA website
- Fill out the application and submit it for review
- Comply with ISACA’s Code of Professional Ethics code
- Follow the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Policy
- If the application is selected for audit, submit required documents, pass the audit and get CISA Certificate.
CISA Examination Procedure
Attend intense 5 day CISA Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements specified by the ISACA before the examination.
Apply for the CISA Exam, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam after paying the exam fees.
Get certified as CISA professional after clearing the exam.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Select your city to view CISA Certification Training Course Schedule in Switzerland
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
Validate your abilities
Further your career
Inspire your counterparts
Increase your value
Quick Study Tips To Pass CISA Exam in Switzerland
Businesses are increasingly becoming victims of cyberattacks as technology advances. Therefore, cybersecurity has become critical for businesses of all sizes in order to safeguard their data from cyber-attacks. It ensures that the data of the company is protected from both internal and external breaches. Organizations hire CISA Certificate professionals to monitor and manage their cybersecurity systems.