Design Thinking Training Course in United Kingdom
The process of Design Thinking focuses on creating innovative ideas to solve problems faced by organizations. The Design Thinking approach helps in understanding the requirements of the users and delivering products that meet their expectations. It makes the design and testing process smooth and flexible. Organizations that follow this approach have a rewarding business process and better productivity. Design Thinking Course in United Kingdom is created to help individuals understand the importance of the Design Thinking process and how it can be used in shaping their career path.
Design Thinking Certification in United Kingdom
Our Design Thinking Certification in United Kingdom is best suited for business entrepreneurs, agile coaches, business analysts, project managers, and quality managers who are constantly looking for innovative new approaches to improve the business efficiency of their organizations. Additionally, our training sessions helps in achieving the business objectives thereby, creating products and services that meet the customer’s expectations.
Design Thinking Training in United Kingdom
Unichrone offers Design Thinking Training and Certification Course for individuals interested in creating user-friendly solutions for their organizations. Our course module covers all five stages- Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, and Test of Design Thinking. It further includes activities that use various design thinking tools related to each stage. Highly qualified and experienced instructors will guide individuals through various practical activities that are included in this Design Thinking Training Course. Our Design Thinking Course is available across all major cities in United Kingdom.
Key Features of Design Thinking Training in United Kingdom
Using our structured and interactive course outline, candidates are trained to improve the efficiency of their organization’s business processes. They are skilled to formulate innovative solutions to the problems and deliver results that meets the user requirements. Here key features of our Design Thinking Training Course in United Kingdom:
- 3 Day Interactive Classroom or Group Training in United Kingdom
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Involves prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified, expert & trainers with vast experience
- Physical Copy of the book with case studies
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- Design Thining course adhered with International standards
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Design Thinking schedule in United Kingdom
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|Design Thinking Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Design Thinking Course Certificate|
|Exam Cost||Included in training fees|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice, Case Study|
|Exam Duration||120 Mins|
Design Thinking Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
Design Thinking Course Curriculum
1.Design Thinking Overview
- · What Is Different About Design thinking?
- · Exercise: Design Thinking in the Workplace
- · Design Thinking Skills
- · Exercise: Design Thinking Skills
- · Principles of Design Thinking
- · Exercise: Design Thinking Principles
2.General Approaches to Design Thinking
- · The Basis for Design Thinking
- · Design Thinking Frameworks
- · Exercise: Build a Design Thinking Framework
- · The Design Thinking Team What Constitutes a Design Thinking Team? Exercise: Create a Design Thinking Team
- · Design Thinking Workshops and Meetings Characteristics Types of Workshops
3.A Design Thinking Approach in Stages
- · Apply the Design Thinking Frameworks
- · Class Exercise: Review the Case Study
- · Empathize with the Customers and/or Users Exercise: Engage the Customer /User
- · Define the Problem Exercise: Review and Follow-Up Exercise: Define the Point of View
- · Ideate Exercise: Develop Potential Solutions Exercise: Feedback on the Solutions
- · Prototype Alternate Solutions Exercise: Create a Prototype of the Solution Exercise: Review the Prototype and Gain Feedback
- · Test the Solutions Exercise: Prepare Test of the Prototype and Solution
4.Design Thinking Techniques
- · Listening and Empathizing Techniques Engagement Exercise: Ask the Right Questions Observation Exercise: Setting Up the Observation Showing Empathy
- · Define and Ideation Techniques Unpacking Exercise: Unpack to the Wall Personas Exercise: Create Personas for the Case Study Pattern Recognition and Connecting the Dots
- · Prototype and Test Techniques Types of Prototypes Exercise: Revise Franken Prototype to Refined Prototype Forms of Testing in Design Thinking Exercise: Prepare and A / B Test of the Prototype
- · Statistics searches
5.General Design Thinking Practices
- · General Design Thinking Practices Use of Diagrams and Maps in Design Thinking Exercise: Create an Empathy Map Exercise: Revisit the Wall Exercise; Create an Affinity Diagram Exercise: Create a Mind Map Exercise: Create a Journey Map
- · Story Telling Techniques Story Telling Throughout the Design Thinking Process Improvisation Exercise: Tell a Story Scenarios Exercise: Create a Set of Scenarios for the Case Study K-Scripts Exercise: Create a Set of K-Scripts for the Case Study Exercise: Perform Role Playing of Scenarios for the Case Study
6.Adopt and Adapt Design Thinking
- · Cautions and Pitfalls Assumptions Exercise: Assumptions Pitfalls and Cautions in Design Thinking Workgroups
- · Final Words and Best Practices Best Practices Exercise: Best Practices Exercise: Take the Practices Back to the Office
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should one get training and certification in Design Thinking?
Design Thinking is an innovative new approach to maximizing user involvement while designing and testing prototypes. Training and certification in Design Thinking will help individuals understand the importance of Design Thinking in modern workplaces and driving productivity. This will validate an individualâ€™s knowledge in Design Thinking and their skills in using various tools of Design Thinking as well.
Who should opt for training and certification in Design Thinking?
Individuals who want to improve their organizationâ€™s business processes through the creation of innovative solutions like Entrepreneurs, Functional Heads, Agile Coaches, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Quality Managers, etc. should opt for training and certification in Design Thinking.
What are the prerequisites for registering for the Design Thinking Course in United Kingdom?
There are no prerequisites for registering for the Design Thinking Course in United Kingdom.
What is the duration of the Design Thinking Course in United Kingdom?
The Design Thinking Course in United Kingdom is a 3-day interactive training and certification course that candidates can attend according to their convenience.
What is the mode of instruction for the Design Thinking Training and Certification Course in United Kingdom?
Our Design Thinking Training and Certification Course is available in the interactive and engaging group classroom format across all major cities in United Kingdom.
Does the Design Thinking Course in United Kingdom include practical labs?
Yes. Our Design Thinking Course in United Kingdom includes practical labs that have activities related to all the five stages of Design Thinking and hands-on experience in using Design Thinking Tools.
What is user journey mapping in design thinking?
A user journey map is a visual representation of the customer experience. It is used by design teams to assess how well customer experiences meet consumer needs and to find areas of design that needed to be improved.
What is human-centered design thinking?
Human-Centered Design Thinking is an approach that focuses on improving existing products or processes to meet the needs of customers.
Why is Design Thinking important as an entrepreneurial skill?
Design Thinking is important as an entrepreneurial skill since it helps in creating different innovative solutions to problems. Even if one strategy fails to address the problem, an organization can try another method to resolve it.
Why is empathy important in design thinking?
Empathy is the first stage in Design Thinking since it assists the organization in identifying customer needs and requirements, which then assists in the finding of solutions to problems.
Which company uses design thinking?
Toyota, Apple, IKEA, Microsoft, Netflix, Samsung, Bank of America, PepsiCo, Oral B, and Nike.
Is design thinking only for designers?
No, Design thinking can be used by employees, freelancers, and executives who want to integrate design thinking into the organization, product, or service to find innovative new solutions to problems.
Why do the businesses need Design Thinking?
The following are the benefits of using Design Thinking in an organization:
- Identify the Right Problem
- Stay ahead of the Competition
- Improve Customer Experience
- Team Collaboration and innovation
- Get more opportunities
Is there an exam at the end of the Design Thinking Course in United Kingdom?
Yes. We conduct an exam at the end of the Design Thinking Course in United Kingdom.
What other activities are included in this Design Thinking Course as part of the Design Thinking Exam?
Our Design Thinking Course in United Kingdom also include group project activities and workshop as part of the Design Thinking Exam.
Who conducts the Design Thinking Exam in United Kingdom?
Unichrone conducts the Design Thinking Exam at the end of training sessions in United Kingdom.
What is the format of the Design Thinking Exam?
Design Thinking Exam consists of 25 multiple choice questions with a time duration of 120 minutes.
What is the passing score for the Design Thinking Exam?
The passing score for the Design Thinking Exam is 70%.
Can I retake the Design Thinking Exam in United Kingdom?
Yes, candidates can retake the Design Thinking Exam by paying an additional exam fee in United Kingdom.
What is the cost of the Design Thinking Exam?
There is no separate fee for the Design Thinking Exam, it is included in the Design Thinking Exam Training fee.
What book should I refer to while preparing for Design Thinking Exam?
Candidates can refer to Change by Design: How Design Thinking Transforms Organizations and Inspires Innovation by Tim Brown and The Art Of Innovation: Lessons in Creativity from IDEO, America's Leading Design Firm by Tom Kelley for preparing Design Thinking Exam.
What does Design Thinking mean?
Design Thinking is a human-centered process of creating innovative new solutions to problems through brainstorming and promoting out-of-the-box thinking.
What is the objective of Design Thinking?
The main objective of Design Thinking is to improve the business efficiency of organizations by understanding their customerâ€™s requirements.
What are the five stages of Design Thinking?
The five stages of Design Thinking are:
What certification will be provided after completing the Design Thinking Course in United Kingdom?
After successfully completing our 3-day Design Thinking Course in United Kingdom, we provide candidates with an industry-standard course completion certificate.
When will this course completion certificate be provided?
After completing the course and submitting the project within the stipulated time, candidates will receive their certificates within 10 days.
When should I renew my Design Thinking Certificate?
Candidates are not required to renew the Design Thinking Certificate, it is valid for a lifetime.
How to earn a Design Thinking Certificate?
- Enroll in Design Thinking Training provided by Unichrone in United Kingdom.
- Attend 3 days of interactive Training and attempt the exam conducted at the end of the training
- Pass the Design Thinking Exam with the required percentage and obtain a Design Thinking Certificate in United Kingdom.
How does Design Thinking differ from Traditional Thinking?
Traditional Thinking is a linear and structured way of solving a problem. It relies on a set of data and facts to find solutions to the problems. On the other hand, Design Thinking uses continuous feedback from customers to find solutions.
Is Agile and Design Thinking the same?
Agile is a methodology that is used by an organization to find solutions to predefined problems of the customers. whereas, Design Thinking is an approach for identifying problems and proposing solutions.
What is the career path for Design Thinking Certificate holders?
Design Thinking Certificate holders can opt for job roles such as Strategist, Brand Experience Design, Design Researcher, User Experience (UX) Designer, Head of Product Design, and Service Designer.
Is the Design Thinking Certificate worth it?
Design Thinking is a globally recognized credential. It helps professionals to get higher positions in an organization with an average annual salary of USD 75,000 as per payscale.
Which industries use design thinking?
Industries such as Health Care and Medicine, Education, Public sector, Food, and Beverage, Entertainment, Banking, Information Technology, and Automotive use design thinking.
Design Thinking Examination Procedure
Attend intense 3 day Design Thinking Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements before the examination.
Apply for the Design Thinking Exam, conducted by Unichrone, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam.
Get certified Design Thinking after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Select your city to view Design Thinking Certification Training Course Schedule in United Kingdom
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies