Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification Training in Haiti
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification Training in Haiti is an entry-level course for individuals aspiring to pursue a career in project management. Owning the CAPM certification itself helps in standing out from the community of project managers. CAPM Certification is one of the globally recognized certifications by the Project Management Institute. The credential is known for showcasing the associate’s knowledge of project management. With the evolution of project management, organizations now look forward to hiring only certified professionals to handle their complex projects.
CAPM Exam Prep Training in Haiti
The CAPM Exam Prep training offered by Unichrone is provided through qualified trainers having vast knowledge in the field. During the course of CAPM Exam Prep training, individuals gain hands-on experience in managing projects. As CAPM certification is meant for individuals who are starting their career in project management, the training course assists individuals to gain much-needed basic knowledge about the field. Also, CAPM aspirants are introduced to the principles and performance domains of project management which was published recently in the Sixth Edition of PMBOK Guide. A comprehensive understanding of these concepts during the course of the CAPM Exam Prep Training Course helps individuals to ace the CAPM Exam in the first attempt.
Key Features of CAPM Certification Training in Haiti
CAPM Training course is conducted for a duration of 2 days in Haiti. Unichrone offers live online instructor-led and in-classroom mode of CAPM Course across various cities of Haiti. On completion of CAPM Training session, candidates can take up the CAPM exam by meeting the eligibility requirements set by the Project Management Institute. Professionals who have obtained CAPM Certification can apply for their dream jobs in large enterprises and further their career in project management.
- 2 Day Interactive Instructor –led Online Classroom or Group Training in Haiti
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified, expert & accredited CAPM trainers with vast experience
- Get 23 hours contact hours(PDU’s) Certificate
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies and present trends
- CAPM® Training Course adhered with International Standards
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend CAPM Training Course schedule in Haiti
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|CAPM Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)|
|Exam Cost||For USD 225 for PMI members and USD 300 for non-members|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Total Questions||150 Questions|
|Passing Score||Determined by Psychometric analysis|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|CAPM Test Center in Haiti||Pearsonvue Test Center|
CAPM Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
CAPM Course Curriculum
- · Introduction to CAPM
- · Key Takeaways
2.Introduction to Project Management
- · Introduction to Project Management
- · Project Management Process Groups
- · Project Management Processes
- · Process Groups ITTO
- · Portfolios Programs Stakeholders
- Project Environment
4.Role of the Project Manager
- · Role of the Project Manager
- · Code of Ethics
5.Project Integration Management
- · Project Integration Management
- · Project Integration Management Knowledge Areas
- · Direct and Manage Project Work
- · Perform Integrated Change Control
- · Scenario 1 Project Integration Management
- · Scenario 2 Project Integration Management
6.Project Scope Management
- · Project Scope Management
- · Project Scope Management in Planning Process Group
- · Project Scope Management in Monitoring and Controlling Process Group
- · Scenario 3 Project Scope Management
- · Scenario 4 Project Scope Management
7.Project Schedule Management
- · Project Schedule Management
- · Project Schedule Management Processes
- · Schedule Network Analysis Techniques
- · Scenario 5 Project Schedule Management
8.Project Cost Management
- · Project Cost Management
- · Earned Value Management
- · Scenario 6 Project Cost Management
- · Scenario 7 Project Cost Management
9.Project Quality Management
- · Project Quality Management
- · Project Quality Management Processes
- · Quality Tools
- · Scenario 8 Project Quality Management
- · Scenario 9 Project Quality Management
10.Project Resource Management
- · Project Resource Management
- · Team Dynamics
- · Organizational Theories and Leadership Styles
- · Scenario 10 Project Resource Management
- · Scenario 11 Project Resource Management
11.Project Communications Management
- · Project Communications Management
- · Project Communications Management Processes
- · Scenario 12 Project Communications Management
- · Scenario 13 Project Communications Management
12.Project Risk Management
- · Project Risk Management
- · Project Risk Management Processes
- · Scenario 14 Project Risk Management
- · Scenario 15 Project Risk Management
13.Project Procurement Management
- · Project Procurement Management
- · Project Procurement Management Processes
- · Scenario 16 Project Procurement Management
14.Project Stakeholder Management
- · Project Stakeholder Management
- · Project Stakeholder Management Processes
- · Scenario 17 Project Stakeholder Management
- · Scenario 18 Project Stakeholder Management
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I benefit from CAPM Training Course offered by Unichrone?
The CAPM Training course offered by Unichrone helps individuals to gain an in-depth understanding of project-related concepts. Expert trainers assist in giving insights for candidates through practical exercises, case studies, discussions and mock tests. Through such exercises, candidates can apply their understanding of project management while handling projects in organizations.
What are the objectives of CAPM Certification Training Course in Haiti?
On completing the CAPM Certification Training course, professionals will be able to:
- Manage Project teams at ease
- Easily navigate through different phases of the project lifecycle
- Carry out different processes required to deliver a project on time
- Communicate the universal language of project management
Why do I need to attend the CAPM Training Course?
Attending the CAPM course offered helps candidates in gaining the 23 contact hours of formal project management education. This is one of the CAPM certification requirement which has to be fulfilled by professionals before taking up the CAPM Exam and obtain the certification. Also, through CAPM Training course, trainees gain knowledge about the crucial elements and recent trends in project management.
Do you provide practice tests during CAPM Training Course?
Yes, on completion of the training course, trainees are required to attend mock tests. The questions are formulated as it is presented in CAPM Exam which helps professionals to prepare better while attempting the actual exam.
What is the syllabus for CAPM Training Course?
The various skills that form a part of the CAPM training syllabus include designing project lifecycle, risk management, interpersonal communication, and scheduling processes. Read in detail the CAPM Training Course Outline here.
What is the cost of PMI membership?
The cost of PMI membership is USD 129 for new members with an additional USD 10 as a one-time application fee. It is valid for one year.
How can I get PMI membership in Haiti?
- Go to PMI.org and click the become PMI button.
- Select membership type from option: individual, student, or retiree membership and add it to the shopping cart
- Fill out the information to purchase a membership
- If a candidate is an existing user, they can log in; if they are a new user, they must create an account.
- Finish by filling up both your personal and professional details, then make a payment and join PMI.
What is the cost to renew PMI membership?
The renewal fee of PMI membership is USD 129 per year. It is not necessary for candidates to renew membership to retain CAPM certified status.
Do I need any experience for CAPM Training in Haiti?
No, prior experience is required for CAPM Training. Candidates can apply if they have 1500 hours of project management experience or if they have completed 23 hours of project management training. To qualify for the training, candidates must have a secondary degree.
Where can I get detailed information regarding CAPM PDUs?
CAPM aspirants refer PMI’s CCR handbook to get more information related to CAPM PDUs and maintaining the certification.
What is the format of the CAPM Exam in Haiti?
Trainees taking up CAPM Exam need to attempt 150 multiple-choice questions within 180 minutes. The passing score is set on the basis of psychometric analysis.
When can I retake the exam in Haiti?
Trainees can retake the exam for 3 times within the one-year eligibility period by paying the re-examination fee.
When is the CAPM Exam scheduled?
Candidates can schedule their CAPM Exam by selecting the dates as per their convenience on the PMI website and exams are done with Pearsonvue test centers.
Will PMI refund my CAPM exam payment if my PMI audit application was rejected?
Candidates who have neither scheduled nor taken the exam can request a refund from PMI up to 30 days before their exam eligibility expires. Only processing fees of USD 100 will be refunded by PMI.
The refund is not provided if the candidate's one-year qualifying period has expired and the exam has not been scheduled.
If they have scheduled the exam and did not take it and did not notify PMI of the cancellation or rescheduling, no refund is provided.
Is the CAPM exam proctored in Haiti?
Yes, CAPM exam is proctored. It is continuously monitored by Pearson VUE using a webcam and microphone. The entire procedure will be recorded. During the exam, the software will disable the candidate's internet connection.
Can I use a PMBOK Guide for the CAPM exam?
Yes, candidates can prepare for the CAPM exam using the PMBOK 6th edition. The PMBOK Guide provides principles, guidelines, and sample questions that will help candidates in gaining a better understanding of project management.
How soon can I get CAPM Certification after passing the exam in Haiti?
Candidates who have cleared CAPM Exam can receive their CAPM Certification through email. However, to receive a hard copy of the certification, a CAPM professional will have to wait 6-8 weeks.
Can I take the CAPM exam online in Haiti?
Yes, candidates can take the CAPM exam online from home or work if they meet the requirements defined by PMI. Exam content and format are the same whether it's taken online or at a testing center.
What is the need for CAPM Certification in Haiti?
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification demonstrates an individual’s skill set in project management. It is an entry-level certification provided by the Project Management Institute to distinguish certified professionals in project management from non-certified professionals.
How to prepare for CAPM Certification in Haiti?
The first step in prepping for CAPM certification is to undergo a CAPM Certification Training course. The training sessions help individuals to gain a comprehensive understanding of various concepts related to project management and the application of these concepts into real-time scenarios. Candidates can also refer to various guides suggested by PMI while preparing to ace the CAPM Exam.
What requisites have to be met for CAPM Certification?
For obtaining CAPM certification, candidates are required to fulfill the following requisites:
- Possess a secondary degree (high school diploma, associate degree, or global equivalent)
- 23 hours of project management education which has to be completed prior to attempting CAPM Exam
Is CAPM Certification worth it?
Certified Associate in Project Management is one of the prestigious certifications to be awarded to professionals looking forward to building their careers in project management. By pursuing the certification of CAPM, professionals are recognized by various organizations across the globe. According to a survey conducted by PMI, CAPM professionals earn higher salary packages than non-certified professionals.
Who can pursue CAPM Certification in Haiti?
The CAPM Certification can be pursued by project executives, team members, project managers, project leaders, functional managers and individuals willing to take up jobs in the project management field.
Who awards the CAPM Certification in Haiti?
CAPM Certification is awarded by the Project Management Institute. PMI is a prestigious not-for-profit organization which awards different certifications for professionals in the field of project management. Various other certifications include Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP and PgMP.
What is the validity period of CAPM Certification in Haiti?
CAPM Certification is valid for a period of 3 years. At the end of their year, CAPM professionals are required to submit 15 PDUs to maintain the certification.
Is it hard to get CAPM Certification in Haiti?
With the help of CAPM Training sessions offered by Unichrone, students can easily ace the CAPM Exam in their first attempt. On clearing the exam with minimum scores, professionals can apply for the certification on PMI website and earn the renowned CAPM Certificate.
How often do you have to renew CAPM Certification in Haiti?
Candidates have to renew their CAPM certificate once in three years. To renew this the candidates should earn 15 PDUs within three years.
What are the main advantages of having CAPM Certification in Haiti?
- CAPM Certification helps to understand the fundamentals, knowledge, terminology, and processes of global project management.
- It improves the ability of candidates to lead projects and teams.
- It helps candidates enhance their project management and personal skills.
How much does a CAPM Certification increase salary in Haiti?
Depending on their skills and abilities, a CAPM Certificate can improve a professional's salary by 20%. In comparison to non-certified project managers, CAPM certified project managers earn more salary.
Is CAPM Certificate recognized in the corporate world?
The CAPM Certification is a widely acknowledged and well-respected credential in the corporate world. CAPM is a project management certification for beginners. Companies are more likely to hire people who have a CAPM certificate than those who do not have it.
Can I get a CAPM Certificate if I do not have project management experience in Haiti?
No, CAPM certification cannot be obtained without prior project management experience. Professionals who meet the 1500 hours of experience along with other requirements set by PMI, can pursue the CAPM Certification. It helps candidates to learn the subject, earn a certification, and pursue it as a career.
What can I do after CAPM Certification?
On acquiring CAPM Certification in Haiti, professionals can attain the required experience to pursue Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.. This further empowers professionals to climb their career ladder at an early stage.
CAPM Examination Procedure
Attend intense 2 day CAPM Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements specified by the PMI before the examination.
Apply for the CAPM Exam, conducted by PMI, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam after paying the exam fees post audit clearance if any from PMI.
Get certified CAPM after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status, after which you can check the PMI registry for inlcusion of your name.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Select your city to view CAPM Certification Training Course Schedule in Haiti
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
- Business analysts
- Project management officers
- Senior IT project manager
- Operational support associate
8 Pro Tips to Pass CAPM Certification Examination in Haiti
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification is an entry-level project management certificate offered by Project Management Institute. It is intended for those interested in beginning their career in project management. Professionals get to improve their project management abilities and credibility. Additionally CAPM helps in the advancement of their project management professions. To earn CAPM certification, candidates must complete the prerequisites and pass the exam. So, here are some expert recommendations for passing the CAPM Exam.
Tips to Pass the CAPM Exam
Understand the format and content :
The format and structure of the CAPM exam should be familiar to candidates taking up the CAPM exam. As a result, the content and weighting assigned to each chapter of the PMBOK book will be clear. The format of the CAPM Exam is as follows.
- There are 150 questions on the exam, 15 of which are pretest questions.
- The exam duration is three hours.
- Psychometric analysis determines the passing score.
- In a year, candidates get three chances to clear the exam.