What is ISO 20000 Lead Auditor?
ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Certification validates the skill set of individuals who are competent to perform and carry out audits of the Service Management System. Certified ISO 20000 Lead Auditors apply widely recognized audit processes and principles while auditing an ITSM. The ISO 20000:2018 is the current version of the standard which is being followed by organizations. Businesses certified with ISO 20000 Certification are required to implement the internationally accepted practices for ITSM. In addition, ISO 20000 certified organizations effectively manage their service delivery and evaluate their performance. Certified Lead Auditors owning ISO 20000 Certification assist such organizations in assessing the ITSM implemented within the organization.
ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Certification Training
Unichrone offers ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Certification Training in flexible modes. Individuals can opt for Online ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Training sessions or in-classroom session. Our trainers possess vast knowledge of the ISO 20000 Standard which assists in offering real-time insights for trainees. During the course of ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Training, candidates are encouraged to participate in practical exercises. This enables trainees to master the audit techniques and manage audit programs. On completion of the ISO 20000 Training session, professionals are required to pass the ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Exam to obtain their credentials.
Key Features of ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Certification Training
Candidates can choose their desired method of ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Certification Training. The 4-day training session is conducted by trainers having vast experience in the field. During the training program, trainees understand the fundamentals of the standard, interpret the various parts of ISO 20000, and acquire the skills necessary for auditing IT SMS. In addition, students interpret the requirements of the standard to conduct the audit. At the end of ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Training, candidates are required to attend the exam conducted by Unichrone. Professionals clearing the exam can obtain their ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Certification from Unichrone. Individuals willing to broaden their knowledge on ISO 20000 can take up the Lead Auditor Certification.
- 4 Day Interactive Instructor –led Online Classroom or Group Training
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified, expert & accredited trainers with vast experience
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies and present trends
- ISO 20000 Lead Auditor course adhered with International Standards
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Training Course schedule
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Exam Format|
|Exam Name||ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Certification Exam|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice-Online|
|Total Questions||20 Questions|
|Passing Score||Minimum 70% marks|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Course Curriculum
1.Information Technology Service Management (ITSM)
- · Business case and initial design of the ITSMS
- · Define the scope of ITSMS
- · IT Service Management
- · Benefits of IT Service Management
- · ITSMS policy
- · Documentation of process and procedures
- · Define management systems and process approach
- · Presentation of standards and their comparisons
- · Fundamental principles of Information Technology
- · Preliminary analysis and determining the level of existing information technology
- · Develop a project plan
- · Accounting the IT services; accounting and budgeting
2.Introduction and Background to ISO/IEC 20000
- · What Is ISO/IEC 20000?
- · Benefits of ISO/IEC 20000
- · ISO/IEC 20000 – parts
3.Introduction ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011
- · ISO/IEC 20000-1: 2011
- · Key differences - ISO 20000 & ITIL®
- · ITIL® life cycles
- · Clauses ISO/IEC 20000-1: 2011
4.Service Management System (SMS)
- · Management responsibility
- · Governance of processes operated by other parties
- · Document management
- · Establish and improve the SMS
- · Resource management
5.Design & Transition of New or Changed Services
- · Design & Transition of New or Changed Services
6.Introduction to Auditing
- · Define auditing
- · Types of audit- Internal- External
- · Audit terminology
- · Benefits of auditing
7.Auditing Roles and Principles
- · Auditor
- · Auditee
- · Audit team
- · Guides and observers
- · Lead auditor
- · Audit management
- · Maintaining confidentiality
- · Independence
- · Evidence-based approach
- · Integrity
- · Fair presentation of audit reports
8.Responsibilities of the Auditor
- · Management of personnel
- · Preparation checklists
- · Scope of work
- · Managing audit programmes
- · Communication at all levels of organisation
9.Skills and Competencies of an Internal Auditor
- · Personal attributes
- · Knowledge
- · Skills
- · Education and experience
10.Purpose of Internal Auditing
- · Detection
- · Protection
- · Prevention
- · Initialise the report
- · Prepare activities
- · Prepare plans
- · Assigning the work to the team
- · Preparing documents
- · Conduct open meeting
- · Prepare and distribute reports
- · Complete the audit
- · Conduct a follow-up
- · Question
- · Check
- · Observe
13.Audit template/work documents
- · Audit requirements
- · Audit documents
- · Service level management
- · General requirements
- · Service catalogue
- · Service level agreement
- · Supportive agreements
- · Service process
- · Scope definition
- · Scope consideration
- · Scope statement
- · Scope agreement
- · Guidelines
16.Launching and Implementing
- · Configuration and release management
- · Change management
- · Management of capacity and availability
- · Service continuity
17.The Administration of Information Security
- · IT security policies
- · Security risks assessment
- · Controls
- · Documents and records
- · Managing the operations
18.Implementation Guidance and Types
- · Service delivery process
- · Service reporting
- · Service continuity and availability management
- · Budgeting and accounting for services
- · Capacity management
- · Information security management
- · Resolution process
- · Incident and service request management
- · Problem management
- · Relationship process
- · Business relations
- · Regular reviews
- · Customer satisfaction measurement
- · Service complaints
- · Supplier
- · Contract
- · Service definition
- · Terminating contract
- · Control process
- · Configuration management
- · Change management
- · Release and deployment management
19.Control, Monitor, and Measure
- · Monitoring the processes
- · Internal auditor
- · Development of metrics
- · Performance indicators and dashboards
- · Managing the reviews
- · Implementation of the continual improvement program
- · Preparing audits
- · Managing contractual disputes
20.Introduction to Lead Auditor
- · Definition of Lead Auditor
- · Conduct interview
- · Create and evaluate checklist
- · Questionnaires for data collection
- · Conduct document review
- · Evaluate the work done
- · Provide sample
ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Certification Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I benefit from ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Training?
The ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Training is conducted in flexible methods of training. Professionals can attend the training session at the comfort of their home or office in live online instructor-led training method. In addition, candidates gain an in-depth understanding of ISO 20000 Standard through our expert trainers. During the training course, trainees can engage in case studies and discussions to master the tools and techniques for conducting the audit.
How long is the ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Training?
The ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Training is conducted for 4 days across various countries.
What are the objectives of ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Training?
On completion of ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Training candidates will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of service management system
- Interpret the relation of ISO 20000 standard with other regulatory frameworks
- Master the techniques of conducting audits for ITSM
- Learn to audit and lead an audit team
Will I receive a course completion certificate?
Yes, individuals will receive a course completion certificate at the end of ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Training.
How is ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Exam conducted?
Trainees of ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Certification course are required to attempt multiple-choice questions within 2 hours. The passing score to obtain the credential is at 70%.
Can I retake the ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Exam?
Yes, trainees who fail to clear the ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Exam can retake the exam for second time without paying any fee. For the subsequent attempts, candidates will have to pay examination fee.
When is the ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Exam conducted?
The ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Exam is conducted at the end of the training course by Unichrone.
What is ITSM?
ITSM stands for Information Technology Service Management. The ITSM instilled within an organization describes a set of IT processes that assist in delivering services efficiently. The ISO 20000 Standard specifies the requirements that have to be met by an organization while implementing ITSM.
What is ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Certification?
The ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Certification is given to individuals who are competent to lead an audit team, carry out audits, and draft the report of findings.
What is the process of becoming an ISO 20000 certified Lead Auditor?
Individuals pursuing the ISO 20000 Certification are required to enroll in the training sessions conducted for ISO 20000 Lead Auditor and attempt the exam. On gaining the necessary passing score, professionals can obtain the certification.
How will I benefit from ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Certification?
The ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Certification is internationally recognized. This helps certified professionals to pursue jobs across various countries. ISO 20000 Lead Auditors can earn higher salary packages than non-certified professionals. In addition, organizations in the IT sector look for certified professionals to enhance their service management system through regular audits.
ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Examination Procedure
Attend intense 4 day ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements before the examination.
Apply for the ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Exam, conducted by Unichrone, whilst filling up all necessary details. Attend the exam scheduled at the end of the training session.
Get certified ISO 20000 Lead Auditor after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
- Fundamental principles and concepts of ITSM
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Preparation of an ISO 20000 audit
- Conducting an ISO 20000 audit
- Managing an ISO 20000 audit program
Showcase your potential