Design Thinking Training Course in Japan
The process of Design Thinking focuses on creating innovative ideas to solve problems faced by organizations. The Design Thinking approach helps in understanding the requirements of the users and delivering products that meet their expectations. It makes the design and testing process smooth and flexible. Organizations that follow this approach have a rewarding business process and better productivity. This Design Thinking Course in Japan is created to help individuals understand the importance of this innovative process of Design Thinking and how it can be used in shaping their career path.
Design Thinking Certification in Japan
Our Design Thinking Certification in Japan is best suited for business entrepreneurs, agile coaches, business analysts, project managers, and quality managers who are constantly looking for innovative new approaches to improve the business efficiency of their organizations. This will also help their organizations in achieving the business objectives and creating products and services that will meet the customer’s expectations.
Design Thinking Training in Japan
Unichrone offers individuals interested in creating user-friendly solutions for their organizations this Design Thinking Training and Certification Course. Our course module covers all five stages- Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, and Test of Design Thinking including activities using Design Thinking tools related to each stage. Highly qualified and experienced instructors will guide individuals through various practical activities that are included in this Design Thinking Training Course. Using our structured and interactive course outline, candidates will be able to improve the efficiency of their organization’s business processes. They will be able to formulate innovative solutions to the problems and deliver results that will meet the user requirements. Our Design Thinking Course is available across all major cities in Japan.
Key Features of Design Thinking Training in Japan
- 3 Day Interactive Classroom or Group Training in Japan
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Involves prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified, expert & trainers with vast experience
- Physical Copy of the book with case studies
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- Design Thining course adhered with International standards
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Design Thinking schedule in Japan
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|Design Thinking Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Design Thinking Course Certificate|
|Exam Cost||Included in training fees|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice, Case Study|
|Exam Duration||120 Mins|
Design Thinking Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
Design Thinking Course Curriculum
1.Design Thinking Overview
- · What Is Different About Design thinking?
- · Exercise: Design Thinking in the Workplace
- · Design Thinking Skills
- · Exercise: Design Thinking Skills
- · Principles of Design Thinking
- · Exercise: Design Thinking Principles
2.General Approaches to Design Thinking
- · The Basis for Design Thinking
- · Design Thinking Frameworks
- · Exercise: Build a Design Thinking Framework
- · The Design Thinking Team What Constitutes a Design Thinking Team? Exercise: Create a Design Thinking Team
- · Design Thinking Workshops and Meetings Characteristics Types of Workshops
3.A Design Thinking Approach in Stages
- · Apply the Design Thinking Frameworks
- · Class Exercise: Review the Case Study
- · Empathize with the Customers and/or Users Exercise: Engage the Customer /User
- · Define the Problem Exercise: Review and Follow-Up Exercise: Define the Point of View
- · Ideate Exercise: Develop Potential Solutions Exercise: Feedback on the Solutions
- · Prototype Alternate Solutions Exercise: Create a Prototype of the Solution Exercise: Review the Prototype and Gain Feedback
- · Test the Solutions Exercise: Prepare Test of the Prototype and Solution
4.Design Thinking Techniques
- · Listening and Empathizing Techniques Engagement Exercise: Ask the Right Questions Observation Exercise: Setting Up the Observation Showing Empathy
- · Define and Ideation Techniques Unpacking Exercise: Unpack to the Wall Personas Exercise: Create Personas for the Case Study Pattern Recognition and Connecting the Dots
- · Prototype and Test Techniques Types of Prototypes Exercise: Revise Franken Prototype to Refined Prototype Forms of Testing in Design Thinking Exercise: Prepare and A / B Test of the Prototype
- · Statistics searches
5.General Design Thinking Practices
- · General Design Thinking Practices Use of Diagrams and Maps in Design Thinking Exercise: Create an Empathy Map Exercise: Revisit the Wall Exercise; Create an Affinity Diagram Exercise: Create a Mind Map Exercise: Create a Journey Map
- · Story Telling Techniques Story Telling Throughout the Design Thinking Process Improvisation Exercise: Tell a Story Scenarios Exercise: Create a Set of Scenarios for the Case Study K-Scripts Exercise: Create a Set of K-Scripts for the Case Study Exercise: Perform Role Playing of Scenarios for the Case Study
6.Adopt and Adapt Design Thinking
- · Cautions and Pitfalls Assumptions Exercise: Assumptions Pitfalls and Cautions in Design Thinking Workgroups
- · Final Words and Best Practices Best Practices Exercise: Best Practices Exercise: Take the Practices Back to the Office
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Design Thinking mean?
Design Thinking is a human-centered process of creating innovative new solutions to problems through brainstorming and promoting out-of-the-box thinking.
What is the objective of Design Thinking?
The main objective of Design Thinking is to improve the business efficiency of organizations by understanding their customer’s requirements.
What are the five stages of Design Thinking?
The five stages of Design Thinking are:
What certification will be provided after completing the Design Thinking Course in Japan?
After successfully completing our 3-day Design Thinking Course in Japan, we provide candidates with an industry-standard course completion certificate.
When will this course completion certificate be provided?
After completing the course and submitting the project within the stipulated time, candidates will receive their certificates within 10 days.
Is there an exam at the end of the Design Thinking Course in Japan?
Yes. We conduct an exam at the end of the Design Thinking Course in Japan.
What other activities are included in this Design Thinking Course as part of the Design Thinking Exam?
Our Design Thinking Course in Japan also include group project activities and workshop as part of the Design Thinking Exam.
Why should one get training and certification in Design Thinking?
Design Thinking is an innovative new approach to maximizing user involvement while designing and testing prototypes. Training and certification in Design Thinking will help individuals understand the importance of Design Thinking in modern workplaces and driving productivity. This will validate an individual’s knowledge in Design Thinking and their skills in using various tools of Design Thinking as well.
Who should opt for training and certification in Design Thinking?
Individuals who want to improve their organization’s business processes through the creation of innovative solutions like Entrepreneurs, Functional Heads, Agile Coaches, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Quality Managers, etc. should opt for training and certification in Design Thinking.
What are the prerequisites for registering for the Design Thinking Course in Japan?
There are no prerequisites for registering for the Design Thinking Course in Japan.
What is the duration of the Design Thinking Course in Japan?
The Design Thinking Course in Japan is a 3-day interactive training and certification course that candidates can attend according to their convenience.
What is the mode of instruction for the Design Thinking Training and Certification Course in Japan?
Our Design Thinking Training and Certification Course is available in the interactive and engaging group classroom format across all major cities in Japan.
Does the Design Thinking Course in Japan include practical labs?
Yes. Our Design Thinking Course in Japan includes practical labs that have activities related to all the five stages of Design Thinking and hands-on experience in using Design Thinking Tools.
Design Thinking Examination Procedure
Attend intense 3 day Design Thinking Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements before the examination.
Apply for the Design Thinking Exam, conducted by Unichrone, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam.
Get certified Design Thinking after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Select your city to view Design Thinking Certification Training Course Schedule in Japan
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies