What is the Significance of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification?
Lean Six Sigma is a powerful and reliable methodology in Quality Management. It is used in organizations of all major industries to eliminate wastes, reduce costs, improve workflow, and increase the overall productivity of the business. Certified Black Belts are professionals who lead the Six Sigma projects of their organization’s quality development processes. These professionals have exceptional knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodology and are skilled in the tools used for quality improvement. Certification and Training in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt mean that the professionals have proven their proficiency in their understanding of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) phases of Lean Six Sigma. They have strong communication and leadership skills that help them guide their team members in the Six Sigma projects of their organization effectively. Getting a Certification in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt helps in improving the credibility and promotability of professionals in the quality management sector.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training
Unichrone offers internationally recognized Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training to professionals employed in the quality management sector. With our interactive training and certification course in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, professionals will gain an in-depth understanding of Lean Six Sigma principles. This training includes the practical application of Lean Six Sigma tools in the quality improvement processes of an organization across all industries. Our 6-day Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training Course prepares professionals to drive their organization’s objectives through effective risk assessment and financial management. Highly qualified and certified instructors use case studies and the latest industry best practices to guide you through this blended Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification and Training Course.
Key Features of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training
Our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training Course includes all the essentials of the Lean Six Sigma concept that will help quality management professionals in getting better at their work. Using the course study materials and practice tests with detailed explanations created by our experienced subject matter experts you will gain an in-depth understanding of the Lean Six Sigma principles and tools. At the end of this training, you will be able to lead Six Sigma projects and improve the quality management processes of your organization successfully.
- 5 Day Interactive Instructor –led Online Classroom or Group Training
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Get 40 PDUs Certificate
- Highly qualified & Expert Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Trainer with vast experience
- Globally Recognized Quality Committee's Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate
- Enrich with Industry best practices and Case Studies
- LSSBB course adhered with International Standards
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Lean Six Sigma Black Belt schedule
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam|
|Exam Cost||Price included in Training fees|
|Exam Format||Open Book-Multiple choice and Project Submission|
|Total Questions||100 MCQs & 50 marks for Project Submission|
|Passing Score||60 % of the total marks in both the parts & need to obtain aggregate 70 % marks of the total marks (i.e. 105 out of 150)|
|Exam Duration||180 Minutes for Theory and 8 months for Project Submission|
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Course Curriculum
1.Overview:Six Sigma and the Organization
- · Value of Six Sigma
- · Organizational drivers and metrics
- · Process elements
- · Owners and stakeholders
- · Identify Customers & Customer Segmentation
- · Collect & Classify Customer data
- · Translate Customer requirements
- · Project Identification & Planning tools
- · Organizational goals and Six Sigma projects
- · Project Charter & Project Metrics
- · Team stages and DMAIC
- · Six Sigma - team roles and responsibilities
- · Process Mapping
- · Process inputs and outputs
- · Probability and statistics
- · Basic probability concepts
- · Types of data and measurement scales
- · Data collection methods
- · Techniques for assuring data accuracy and integrity
- · Descriptive statistics
- · Graphical methods
- · Probability distributions
- · Central limit theorem and sampling distribution of the mean
- · Measurement system analysis
- · Cause Analysis
- · Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- · Run Charts
- · Multi-Vari studies
- · Simple linear correlation and regression
5.Six Sigma–Improve & Control
- · Process capability and performance
- · Process performance vs. specification
- · Process capability indices
- · Process performance indices
- · Short-term vs. long-term capability
- · Process capability for attributes data
- · Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- · Selection and application of Control Charts
- · Analysis of control charts
- · Control plans, SOPs, Work Instructions
6.Six Sigma–Project Selection
- · Project Identification and Execution Planning
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the important features of this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training Course?
The most important feature of our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training Course is the flexible and blended training modes of instruction that provide hands-on experience in the application of Lean Six Sigma tools in the quality improvement process. After completing this training course, you will be able to drive your organization’s growth successfully.
What are the prerequisites for opting for this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training?
This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training Course is highly beneficial for quality management professionals who have a few years of experience working in the quality management sector of an organization. Especially professionals with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certifications can opt for this training and certification
Who should consider this training and certification course in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt?
Our training and certification course in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is best suited for quality management professionals who want to advance their careers further and get better at their job. With this training, they will gain hands-on experience in improving the quality improvement processes of their organization and get the opportunity to demand better salaries.
Which quality management professionals will benefit from the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training?
Professionals who are working at senior positions or aspire to work in the managerial positions at Operations, Quality Analysts, Engineers, Auditors, etc. will find our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training Course very beneficial.
When is the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Examination conducted?
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Examination is conducted by Unichrone at the end of the training course.
What is the examination pattern for the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam?
Our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam has two parts – Part A and Part B. Part A is a 180-minutes-long examination having 100 multiple-choice questions. Whereas Part B is a project that carries 50 marks. Candidates need to pass Part A to apply for Part B. After passing both parts of the exam, candidates will receive their certification.
What is the passing score of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam?
Candidates need to score at least 70% on aggregate in both parts of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam to pass.
What certifications are provided after passing the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam?
After passing the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam and submitting the projects within the required date, we provide candidates with Quality Committee’s globally recognized 48 PDUs certificates.
What is the objective of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification?
Certification in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt shows a professional’s commitment to increasing their knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodology and its tools. It proves their proficiency in understanding the implementation of lean tools in the quality improvement processes of their organization.
What is the value of getting a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification?
Certification in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt proves a professional’s knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma methodology and skills in the implementation of Lean tools in improving the quality of the business processes of an organization. These professionals can lead Six Sigma projects of their organization and play a major role in the problem-solving process.
What are the functions of a Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Professional?
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Professionals are experts in Lean Six Sigma methodology and lead Six Sigma projects of their organization. They are leaders and assign tasks to Green Belt Certified and Yellow Belt Certified professionals. They have strong communication and analytical skills. These professionals play an important role in their organization’s decision-making and problem-solving processes.
What is the validity of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification?
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is valid for life.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Examination Procedure
Go through the intense 5 days Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements specified by the Quality Committee before the examination.
Apply for the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam conducted by Quality Committee. Choose the suitable date for the exam.
Get certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt after clearing the exam (includes project submission).
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
- In-depth knowledge of Lean Six Sigma principles including DMAIC
- Highly qualified and certified Master Black Belt instructors
- Course study guides and mock tests for better understanding
- Real-life examples from industry including case studies
Below are the benefit of the training:
- After completing this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training from Unichrone, professionals will be able to lead various Six Sigma projects of their organization.
- They will be able to identify business processes that need improvement and strategize plans to find effective solutions to problems.
- The hands-on training provided through our interactive course will help them implement Lean tools successfully and drive their organization’s objectives.
- Along with this highly beneficial training, we provide industry-recognized Quality Committee’s official certificate after the successful completion of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Course.
Industries like IT, Electronics, Aerospace, Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Engineering, Finance, HR, etc. are regularly hiring professionals certified in Lean Six Sigma Black Belts.
According to Salary.com, a Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Professional in the US can earn a salary of $123,400 on average. This may change based on the country, location of the organization, education level, and experience levels of a professional.