What is the value of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
Lean Six Sigma methodology is one of the most popular quality management techniques used by organizations across major industries from manufacturing to supply chain, banking to healthcare, etc. Certified Green Belt professionals are one of the most sought-after quality management professionals across all industries. They have experience in working in the quality management sector of an organization and are skilled in using Lean Six Sigma tools in improving the quality of the business processes.Globally, Green Belt certified professionals are in high demand and are highly paid across multiple industries.These professionals can lead small-scale Six Sigma projects for their organization and help in the problem-solving processes.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification Course from Unichrone offer quality management professionals a detailed understanding of Lean Six Sigma principles and tools used in quality improvement. This course will prepare professionals in implementing the learnings in real-life situations and help their organization achieve success. Highly qualified and certified instructors will guide candidates through our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training using extensive case studies and industry best practices.
We provide course study guides designed by subject matter experts who are experienced in the Lean Six Sigma methodology. The course outline covers all the essentials of Lean Six Sigma principles including the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) methodology. With our blended model of training and certification in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, working professionals will benefit as well. These professionals can choose to attain the classes in the online instructor-led format or the group classroom format according to their preference.
Key Features of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training
We offer professionals interested in improving the business processes of their organization, training, and certification in the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. Using our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training Course, professionals will gain an in-depth understanding of Lean Six Sigma and will be able to implement lean tools in improving the quality of the business processes. This training can help professionals employed in the quality management sector increase their knowledge of Lean Six Sigma principles as well.
- 4 Day Interactive Instructor –led Online Classroom or Group Training
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- 200+ Questions and Answers
- Get 32 PDUs Certificate
- Highly qualified & Expert Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Trainer with vast experience
- Globally Recognized Quality Committee's Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
- Enrich with Industry best practices and Case Studies
- Guaranteed quality of the Training
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Lean Six Sigma Green Belt schedule
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam|
|Exam Cost||Included in the Training fees|
|Exam Format||Open Book-Multiple choice|
|Total Questions||50 Questions|
|Passing Score||35 marks required (35 out of 50 available) to pass, equivalent to 70%|
|Exam Duration||1 hr 30 mins (90 Minutes)|
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course Curriculum
1.The Basics Of Six Sigma
- · Meanings of Six Sigma
- · General History of Six Sigma & Continuous Improvement
- · Deliverables of a Lean Six Sigma Project
- · The Problem Solving Strategy Y = f(x)
- · Voice of the Customer, Business and Employee
- · Six Sigma Roles & Responsibilities
2.The Fundamentals Of Six Sigma
- · Defining a Process
- · Critical to Quality Characteristics (CTQ’s)
- · Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- · Pareto Analysis (80:20 rule)
- · Basic Six Sigma Metrics
3.Selecting Lean Six Sigma Projects
- · Building a Business Case & Project Charter
- · Developing Project Metrics
- · Financial Evaluation & Benefits Capture
4.The Lean Enterprise
- · Understanding Lean
- · The History of Lean
- · The Seven Elements of Waste : Overproduction, Correction, Inventory, Motion, Overprocessing, Conveyance, Waiting.
- · 5S : Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Self-Discipline
- · Cause & Effect / Fishbone Diagrams
- · Process Mapping, SIPOC, Value Stream Map
- · X-Y Diagram
- · Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
6.Six Sigma Statistics
- · Basic Statistics
- · Descriptive Statistics
- · Normal Distributions & Normality
- · Graphical Analysis
7.Measurement System Analysis
- · Precision & Accuracy
- · Bias, Linearity & Stability
- · Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility
- · Variable & Attribute MSA
- · Capability Analysis
- · Concept of Stability
- · Attribute & Discrete Capability
- · Monitoring Techniques
9.Patterns Of Variation
- · Multi-Vari Analysis
- · Classes of Distributions
- · Understanding Inference
- · Sampling Techniques & Uses
- · Central Limit Theorem
- · General Concepts & Goals of Hypothesis Testing
- · Significance; Practical vs. Statistical
- · Risk; Alpha & Beta
- · Types of Hypothesis Test
12.Hypothesis Testing With Normal Data
- · 1 & 2 sample t-tests
- · 1 sample variance
- · One Way ANOVA
13.Hypothesis Testing With Non-Normal Data
- · Mann-Whitney
- · Kruskal-Wallis
- · Mood’s Median
- · Friedman
- · Sample Sign
- · 1 Sample Wilcoxon
- · One and Two Sample Proportion
- · Chi-Squared (Contingency Tables)
14.Simple Linear Regression
- · Correlation
- · Regression Equations
- · Residuals Analysis
15.Multiple Regression Analysis
- · Non- Linear Regression
- · Multiple Linear Regression
- · Confidence & Prediction Intervals
- · Residuals Analysis
- · Data Transformation, Box Cox
- · Control Methods for 5S
- · Kanban
- · Poka-Yoke (Mistake Proofing)
17.Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- · Data Collection for SPC
- · I-MR Chart
- · Xbar-R Chart
- · U Chart
- · P Chart
- · NP Chart
- · Xbar-S Chart
- · CuSum Chart
- · EWMA Chart
- · Control Chart Anatomy
18.Six Sigma Control Plans
- · Cost Benefit Analysis
- · Elements of the Control Plan
- · Elements of the Response Plan
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and Training?
The main purpose of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and Training is to understand the Lean Six Sigma principles and tools in detail. Professionals will then become eligible in implementing the learnings in the quality improvement processes of their organization.
What are the advantages of enrolling for a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training?
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified professionals are always in high demand across all industries worldwide. Since they have a few years of experience under their belt already, the certification provides an added advantage in the hiring process.
- A Certified Green Belt professional can lead Six Sigma projects of their own and can assist Certified Black Belt professionals in the problem-solving process within an organization.
- Manufacturing and services industries are constantly looking for highly qualified professionals for positions like Operation Managers, Quality Managers, Continuous Improvement Managers, Management Consultants, etc. A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification will help you distinguish yourself from the rest of the candidates.
What are the pre-requisites for registering for our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training?
There are no pre-requisites for registering for our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Who should register for training and certification in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training?
Certification in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training is suitable for professionals in the quality management field who want to implement their knowledge of Lean Six Sigma in improving the business processes. This training will help them identify processes that need improvement and find effective solutions to the problems faced
What is the duration of the LSSGB Training Course?
Our LSSGB Training Course is a 4-day interactive training and certification course that is available in the instructor-led live online classroom format as well as in the group classroom training sessions.
How will quality management professionals benefit from Unichrone’s Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training?
- Unichrone’s Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training will be highly beneficial for quality management professionals as they will have an in-depth understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodology by the end of the training.
- This training and certification course provides detailed knowledge of Lean tools which professionals can implement in the practical scenario to improve the process development.
- We provide industry-recognized certification in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt which will help professionals get hired ahead of their non-certified counterparts and have a good career in quality management.
- Our certification and training course provides all the essentials to succeed in the process development sector of an organization. It is specially designed by subject matter experts to give guaranteed success to professionals in their field.
Who conducts the LSSGB Certification Exam and when?
The LSSGB Certification Exam is conducted by Unichrone on the last day of the training session.
What is the pattern of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam contains 50 multiple-choice and scenario-based questions that candidates must complete within 90 minutes.
What are the course materials provided to prepare for the LSSGB Exam?
We provide course study guides and mock tests prepared by our subject matter experts to all candidates for the LSSGB certification exam preparation.
What certification is provided after passing the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam?
After completing the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Course, candidates will appear for the LSSGB certification examination. We provide an official Quality Committee Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Professional Certificate after successfully passing the examination.
What is the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt all about?
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt refers to the third level of certification in Lean Six Sigma methodology. Professionals certified in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt are aware of basic Lean Six Sigma methodology and can identify business processes that need improvements. They can then analyze and formulate effective solutions to the problems, which helps in better productivity for the business.
What is the significance of a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is best suited for professionals who have a basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodology and feel the need to advance their learning. Certified Green Belt professionals have a detailed understanding of Lean Six Sigma principles and are proficient in implementing them in the quality improvement processes of the organization they work in.
What is the role of a Certified Green Belt Professional?
A Green Belt Certified Professional has an in-depth knowledge of Lean Six Sigma principles and tools. They are skilled in implementing lean tools to improve the quality management process. These professionals can lead small-scale Six Sigma projects on their own and assist Black Belt professionals in managing large Six Sigma projects of their organization.
What is the importance of a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification in the current job scene?
Lean Six Sigma methodology is a valuable quality management tool and is utilized by organizations across all industries. Its importance will never go out of date, thus getting certification in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt will be very beneficial.
What is the salary expectation of a Certified Green Belt professional?
On average, a Certified Green Belt professional can earn a salary ranging from $70,000-$150,000 per year in the US, based on the figures mentioned in Payscale.com. These professionals are always in huge demand and frequently rank among the highest-paid quality management professionals in the world.
Which quality management professionals need to have certification in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt?
Quality management professionals like Quality Managers, Management Consultants, Project Managers, Operations Managers, and Continuous Improvement Managers are some professionals who need to have Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification
Which industries hire Certified Green Belt professionals?
IT, HR, Finance, Banking, Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Packaging are some of the major industries which hire Certified Green Belt professionals regularly.
What certifications can a professional certified in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt pursue next?
A Certified Green Belt professional can pursue the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification next. This will help quality management professionals lead large-scale Six Sigma projects in their organization and actively participate in the problem-solving process of the business.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Examination Procedure
Go through the intense 4 day Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training offered by Unichrone.
Apply for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam.
Get Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt after clearing the exam. The certificate from Quality Committee is valid for life time and there is no renewal needed.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies