Certified Information Systems Auditor Certification
CISA Certification in Madagascar is awarded to individuals who can demonstrate their skills in conducting audits of information systems. The certification of CISA is an internationally recognized credential. Individuals pursuing CISA Certification are highly sought-after in the industry as 151,000 professionals own the certification till date. Businesses in the IT industry look forward to hiring such professionals as they are competent in monitoring, assessing, and evaluating the structure of information systems instilled within the organization.
CISA Certification Training in Madagascar
The CISA Exam is designed with 5 major elements of information systems. Candidates are required to master the techniques of these domains to receive the CISA Certification in Madagascar. IT auditors, IT security managers, IT directors, security managers, information system consultants, and professionals who fulfill the requirements can pursue the CISA Certification. Individuals pursuing CISA Certification need to have 5 years of full-time experience in information systems auditing, control or security experience as stated by ISACA.
Key Features of CISA Certification Training in Madagascar
The CISA Training sessions are offered by Unichrone through highly experienced individuals having knowledge of the industry. During the CISA Training session, individuals gain a comprehensive understanding of the audit process, governance of IT, implementation of best-in-class information system, and latest techniques of securing information assets. On completion of the CISA Training, candidates can take up mock tests and enhance their level of preparation for CISA Exam. In addition, CISA aspirants can enroll in flexible methods of CISA Training offered by Unichrone in Madagascar.
- 5 Day Interactive Instructor–led Online Classroom or Group CISA Certification Training in Madagascar
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified, expert & Certified Trainers with vast experience
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- CISA Training Course adhered with International Standards
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend CISA Training Course schedule in Madagascar
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|CISA Exam Format|
|Exam Name||CISA Exam|
|Exam Cost||After 23 February 2018 Member - US $575 Non-Member - US $760|
|Exam Format||Multiple choice questions|
|Passing Score||The pass mark of 450/800|
|Exam Duration||4 hours|
|CISA Exam in Madagascar||ISACA|
CISA Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
CISA Course Curriculum
Information Systems Audit Process
- · Developing a risk-based IT audit strategy
- · Planning specific audits
- · Conducting audits to IS audit standards
- · Implementation of risk management and control practices
IT Governance and Management
- · Effectiveness of IT Governance structure
- · IT organisational structure and human resources (personnel) management
- · Organisation’s IT policies, standards, and procedures
- · Adequacy of the Quality Management System
- · IT management and monitoring controls
- · IT resource investment
- · IT contracting strategies and policies
- · Management of organisations IT-related risks
- · Monitoring and assurance practices
- · Auditability, Traceability, and Accountability of Data Events
Info Systems Acquisition Development, Implementation
- · Business case development for IS acquisition, development, maintenance, and retirement
- · Project management practices and controls
- · Conducting reviews of project management practices
- · Controls for requirements, acquisition, development, and testing phases
- · Readiness for Information Systems
- · Project Plan Reviewing
- · Post Implementation System Reviews
Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support
- · Conduct periodic reviews of organisations objectives
- · Service level management
- · Third party management practices
- · Operations and end-user procedures
- · Process of information systems maintenance
- · Data administration practices determine the integrity and optimisation of databases
- · Use of capacity and performance monitoring tools and techniques
- · Problem and incident management practices
- · Change, configuration, and release management practices
- · Adequacy of backup and restore provisions
- · Organisation’s disaster recovery plan in the event of a disaster
Protection of Information Assets
- · Information security policies, standards, and procedures
- · Design, implementing, monitoring of system and logical security controls
- · Design, implementing, monitoring of data classification processes and procedures
- · Design, implementing, monitoring of physical access and environmental controls
- · Processes and procedures to store, retrieve, transport, and dispose of information assets
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I opt for Unichrone’s CISA Training Course?
At Unichrone, expert trainers conduct CISA Training sessions across various cities in Madagascar. Candidates can opt for live online or in-classroom mode of CISA Training. During the CISA Training session, trainees can engage in practical exercises to understand the concepts and terminologies in-depth. This helps them in clearing the CISA Exam in the first attempt.
What are the objectives of CISA Training offered in Madagascar?
On completion of CISA Training, individuals will be able to:
- Understand the audit process of information systems
- Apply the latest practices applicable in conducting audits
- Assess and monitor the functioning of business systems
- Indulge in implementing latest techniques for securing sensitive information.
How long is the CISA Training in Madagascar?
The CISA Certification Training is hosted for 5 days in Madagascar.
When will I receive a course completion Certificate?
Professionals will receive a course completion certificate at the end of the training session.
What is the CISA Exam format in Madagascar?
CISA Exam fee is set at USD 575 for ISACA members and USD 760 for non-members. The exam is conducted for 4 hours and is designed with 150 multiple-choice questions. Candidates need to attempt all the questions within the designated time to clear the exam.
When can I schedule CISA Exam?
Individuals can schedule their CISA Exam anytime within the 1-year eligibility period. In addition, trainees can choose their desired mode of taking the exam while registering on ISACA website.
How can I clear the CISA Exam in Madagascar?
Individuals need to score 450 points or more out of 800 to pass the exam and obtain their CISA Certification.
What is CISA Certification?
ISACA awards the CISA Certification in Madagascar to individuals who are well-versed with skills required to audit, assess, and monitor information technology and business systems of an organization. The CISA Certification is considered as the prestigious credential of IT which helps in distinguishing Certified Information System Audit professionals from non-certified professionals.
Is pursuing CISA Certification in Madagascar worth it?
CISA Certification is the gold standard credential in Information technology. Adding this certification to the resume helps professionals to stand out from the crowd and get recognized by organizations functioning in various nations. As CISA professionals own sophisticated skillsets, pursuing the certification is worth it for individuals in IT field.
Is it mandatory to maintain CISA Certification?
Yes, CISA Certification is valid only for 3 years, requiring professionals to renew and maintain the credential by submitting CPE credits.
Who can pursue CISA Certification in Madagascar?
Any professional who meets the eligibility criteria can pursue CISA Certification. In addition, IT auditors, IT professionals, chief compliance officers and IS consultants can broaden their skills with CISA Certification.
CISA Examination Procedure
Attend intense 5 day CISA Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements specified by the ISACA before the examination.
Apply for the CISA Exam, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam after paying the exam fees.
Get certified as CISA professional after clearing the exam.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Select your city to view CISA Certification Training Course Schedule in Madagascar
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies