What is Operational Excellence?
Operational Excellence or OPEX is a very important ideology used across major industries around the world. Through Operational Excellence business leaders and entrepreneurs will be able to effectively attain their business objectives and meet customers’ satisfaction. Operational Excellence Professionals (OEPs) are knowledgeable in understanding the different aspects of OPEX and use their learnings to minimize costs and reduce wastes in the business. This results in sustainable profits for the business that agrees with the vision and mission of the enterprise as well.
Operational Excellence Certification Training
Unichrone offers quality management professionals training and certification in Operational Excellence to drive the overall productivity of their businesses. OPEX helps business establishments achieve their goals while keeping the wastes minimum. Our Operational Excellence Training will help professionals involved in the quality improvement processes of their organization identify, analyze, and evaluate the processes that need improvement to formulate effective solutions. This Operational Excellence Training and Certification Course will help you become OEPs with sufficient knowledge in the essentials of Lean, Six Sigma, and Kaizen methodologies.
Key Features of Operational Excellence Training
At Unichrone, our Operational Excellence Certification Training will help professionals understand the Principles of Lean, Six Sigma, and Kaizen that play a major role in achieving Operational Efficiency in the organization. Our blended and engaging training and certification course will help you achieve sustainable profits for your organization. After completing this course you will receive internationally recognized certification in OPEX that will help you distinguish yourself from your non-certified counterparts.
- 3 Day Interactive Instructor –led Online Classroom or Group Training
- Instructed by Certified and Experienced Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Trainers
- Extensive Case Studies and Industry Best Practices used
- Course Completion Certificate
- Operational Excellence Course adhered with International Standards
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Get deep dive of the subjects with expert instructor
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Operational Excellence schedule
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|Operational Excellence Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Operational Excellence|
|Exam Cost||Included in the training fees|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Questions||30 Questions|
|Passing Score||At least 70% required to pass|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes (1 and half hours)|
Operational Excellence Training Course Curriculum
1.Introduction to Operational Excellence
- · Introduction to Operational Excellence
2.Strategic Planning & Deployment for Initiatives
- · Importance of Strategic Planning
- · Hoshin Kanri
- · SWOT Analysis
- · PEST Analysis
3.Organizational Process Management & Measures
- · Performance Measures
- · Balanced Scorecard
- · KPIs & Metrics
- · Line of Sight – Measures to Strategies
- · Net Present Value
- · Return-on-Investment (ROI)
- · Cost-Benefit Analysis (CBA)
- · Hard Cost, Soft Cost & Cost Avoidance
5.Analytical Tools in LEAN
- · Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- · Spaghetti Diagrams
- · GEMBA Walk
- · Genchi Genbutsu
6.LEAN Methods / Toolkit
- · LEAN Principles
- · 5S
- · The Toyota 3M Model
- · Poka-Yoke / Mistake-Proofing
- · KANBAN
- · Push-Pull System / Strategy
- · Standardized Work
- · JIDOKA
- · Just-In-Time
- · Visual Control or Management
- · Continuous Flow
- · Heijunka
- · Single-Minute Exchange of Die (SMED)
- · Meaning & Background of KAIZEN
- · Meaning & Background of KAIZEN Blitz
- · Primary Project Metrics
- · LEAD Time
- · Cycle Time
- · Turnaround Time (TAT)
- · Process Cycle Efficiency (PCE)
- · Yield
- · Impact of Hidden Factories on Project Metrics
10.DMAIC Problem-DEFINE Phase
- · Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- · Critical-To-Quality (CTQ)
- · Project Charter
- · Defects Per Million Opportunities (DPMO)
- · S-I-P-O-C & C-O-P-I-S
- · Process Mapping & Flowcharting
- · Data Types
- · Operational Definition Worksheet (ODW) for base lining
- · Data Collection Plan / Form (DCP / DCF)
- · Process Capability Indices (PCI)
- · Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- · 5-WHY Analysis
- · Fault-tree Analysis (FTA)
- · Corrective Action-Preventive Action (CAPA)
- · Pareto Chart
- · Run Chart
- · Histogram
- · Box Plot
- · Techniques for generating creative solution ideas
- · Tree Diagram
- · Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- · Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- · Introduction to Control Charts
- · Control Chart Selection
- · Control Chart for Discrete Data
- · Process Management Charts
- · Process Control Plan (PCP)
Operational Excellence Certification Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the need for Training and Certification in Operational Excellence?
Operational Excellence forms the most important factor in an organization’s aim to achieve success which is sustainable as well as fulfills the end customers’ requirements efficiently. Training and certification in Operational Excellence will help professionals utilize the detailed knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma, and Kaizen methodology in improving the process and quality development of their businesses. There is a growing demand for trained and certified OEPs who can add value to the entire business.
What are the eligibility criteria for the Operational Excellence Training?
Our Operational Excellence Training is best suited for quality management professionals who want to drive the process management and attain their organizational objectives, sustainably. Junior, middle, or senior-level managers or engineers or executives can benefit by opting for the training and certification in Operational Excellence.
What is the purpose of Operational Excellence Training in the industry nowadays?
Operational Excellence ensures a culture of value addition to all the processes of the business from forming partnerships to meeting consumers’ demands. It promotes sustainable profits by cutting down costs in overproduction and reducing wasteful stages in the process. This Operational Excellence Training will become beneficial to professionals who want to improve the productivity of their organization and build their careers in the quality management sector.
What is the duration of the Operational Excellence Training?
The Operational Excellence Training Course is a 3-day interactive live online and group classroom training.
Who will find this Operational Excellence Training Course beneficial?
Professionals like Operational Excellence Analyst and Business Partner, Customer Relationship Managers, Service Excellence Managers, etc. will find our Operational Excellence Training Course beneficial.
Who conducts the Operational Excellence Examination?
Unichrone conducts the Operational Excellence Examination.
When is the Operational Excellence Examination conducted?
The Operational Excellence Examination is conducted on the last day of the 3-day training and certification course.
What is the Operational Excellence Examination format?
The Operational Excellence Examination conducted by us has a duration of 90 minutes. It consists of 30 multiple-choice questions. To earn the certification, candidates must score at least 70%.
What certification is earned after passing the Operational Excellence Examination?
We provide an industry-recognized course completion certificate after passing the Operational Excellence Examination.
What is meant by Operational Excellence?
Operational Excellence or OPEX is an ideology of deriving sustainable profits from a business that focuses directly on the consumer’s needs. It involves every employee of an organization to work efficiently to fulfill the requirements of the end-user, thus attaining the organization’s objectives
What is the difference between Operational Excellence and Operational Efficiency?
Operational Excellence is the philosophy of implementing a culture of value addition in the organization. While Operational Efficiency is the default state of an organization that has adapted Operational Excellence to its business processes.
Are Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement Process the same?
Using OPEX, organizations can reduce unnecessary wastes and costs in the business process and promote sustainable productivity. Operational Excellence cannot be mistaken for the continuous improvement process of an organization as it focuses on the functioning of an organization as a whole and not on a particular process of the organization.
What are the roles of a trained and certified OEP?
Organizations nowadays need to compete against each other to get successful in a market that is evolving every day. A trained and certified OEP (Operational Excellence Professional) can use their extensive knowledge of Lean tools, Six Sigma methodology, and Kaizen to help drive the continuous improvement processes of their organization and attain sustainable profits
What are the industries that are hiring Operational Excellence Professionals?
Industries like IT, HR, Finance, Banking, Healthcare, Marketing, Manufacturing, etc. are hiring Operational Excellence Professionals regularly.
Operational Excellence Examination Procedure
Go through the intense 3 day Opex Training offered by Unichrone. There are no pre-requisites to register for training and certification in OPEX.
Apply for the Operational Excellence Exam, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam.
Receive the certification and become a Certified Operational Excellence Professional after clearing the exam.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
- Organizations today need to have trained and qualified professionals who can identify the problems in their business processes and find effective solutions to drive productivity. This requires every member of the business understands the objectives of the organization.
- Operational Excellence helps organizations achieve their objectives sustainably by involving every employee in the continuous improvement process. Our training and certification course in OPEX will help professionals understand the importance of Operational Excellence and its application in producing sustainable results for the business.
- Through our globally recognized training and certification course, you will become valuable to your organization and have a good career in quality management.
- Introduction to Operational Excellence
- Introduction to Lean management and DMAIC, KAIZEN
- Uses in Quality and process management
- Implementation of OPEX in achieving organizational objectives