Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
Unichrone’s Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training in Cyprus provides industry-recognized training and certification to professionals aiming to improve their organization’s process and quality development. Green Belt Certified individuals are highly valued globally and are among the highest-paid professionals across multiple industries like Manufacturing, Electronics, IT, Aerospace, Health, Finance, etc. Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training prepares professionals to take on the challenges faced by organizations to produce effective results and enable them to take on the role of leaders in various Six Sigma projects.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training in Cyprus
The training and certification course in LSSGB emphasizes the more in-depth principles of Lean Six Sigma and DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) methodologies. With the help of real-life examples of the implementation of Six Sigma and Lean principles, highly experienced instructors take you through the process of analyzing and improving the various quality management processes in an organization. A Green Belt Certified professional can identify the issues in the process development field of an organization, conduct a deep analysis of the problems and find solutions.
Key Features of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training
With the help of case studies and mock examinations, our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and Training helps professionals improve their career prospects further. Our four-day interactive Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training is available in the live-online and group training formats led by certified instructors across multiple cities in Cyprus. Here are some of the key features of our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training Course:
- 4 Day Interactive Instructor–led Online Classroom or Group Training in Cyprus
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Trainers and Highly Qualified Instructors
- Course study materials created by subject matter experts
- Over 500+ Mock Tests Questions & Answers
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification adheres to TUV-SUD International Standards
- Get 32 PDUs Certificate after successful completion
- Industry best practices and extensive case studies used
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Course schedule in Cyprus
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam|
|Exam Cost||Included in the Training fees|
|Exam Format||Open Book-Multiple choice|
|Total Questions||50 Questions|
|Passing Score||35/50 to pass, equivalent to 70%|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course Curriculum
1.The Basics Of Six Sigma
- · Meanings of Six Sigma
- · General History of Six Sigma & Continuous Improvement
- · Deliverables of a Lean Six Sigma Project
- · The Problem Solving Strategy Y = f(x)
- · Voice of the Customer, Business and Employee
- · Six Sigma Roles & Responsibilities
2.The Fundamentals Of Six Sigma
- · Defining a Process
- · Critical to Quality Characteristics (CTQ’s)
- · Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- · Pareto Analysis (80:20 rule)
- · Basic Six Sigma Metrics
3.Selecting Lean Six Sigma Projects
- · Building a Business Case & Project Charter
- · Developing Project Metrics
- · Financial Evaluation & Benefits Capture
4.The Lean Enterprise
- · Understanding Lean
- · The History of Lean
- · The Seven Elements of Waste : Overproduction, Correction, Inventory, Motion, Overprocessing, Conveyance, Waiting.
- · 5S : Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Self-Discipline
- · Cause & Effect / Fishbone Diagrams
- · Process Mapping, SIPOC, Value Stream Map
- · X-Y Diagram
- · Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
6.Six Sigma Statistics
- · Basic Statistics
- · Descriptive Statistics
- · Normal Distributions & Normality
- · Graphical Analysis
7.Measurement System Analysis
- · Precision & Accuracy
- · Bias, Linearity & Stability
- · Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility
- · Variable & Attribute MSA
- · Capability Analysis
- · Concept of Stability
- · Attribute & Discrete Capability
- · Monitoring Techniques
9.Patterns Of Variation
- · Multi-Vari Analysis
- · Classes of Distributions
- · Understanding Inference
- · Sampling Techniques & Uses
- · Central Limit Theorem
- · General Concepts & Goals of Hypothesis Testing
- · Significance; Practical vs. Statistical
- · Risk; Alpha & Beta
- · Types of Hypothesis Test
12.Hypothesis Testing With Normal Data
- · 1 & 2 sample t-tests
- · 1 sample variance
- · One Way ANOVA
13.Hypothesis Testing With Non-Normal Data
- · Mann-Whitney
- · Kruskal-Wallis
- · Mood’s Median
- · Friedman
- · Sample Sign
- · 1 Sample Wilcoxon
- · One and Two Sample Proportion
- · Chi-Squared (Contingency Tables)
14.Simple Linear Regression
- · Correlation
- · Regression Equations
- · Residuals Analysis
15.Multiple Regression Analysis
- · Non- Linear Regression
- · Multiple Linear Regression
- · Confidence & Prediction Intervals
- · Residuals Analysis
- · Data Transformation, Box Cox
- · Control Methods for 5S
- · Kanban
- · Poka-Yoke (Mistake Proofing)
17.Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- · Data Collection for SPC
- · I-MR Chart
- · Xbar-R Chart
- · U Chart
- · P Chart
- · NP Chart
- · Xbar-S Chart
- · CuSum Chart
- · EWMA Chart
- · Control Chart Anatomy
18.Six Sigma Control Plans
- · Cost Benefit Analysis
- · Elements of the Control Plan
- · Elements of the Response Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of getting a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training?
- Through the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training, professionals can get a detailed understanding of the Lean Six Sigma methodologies and implement them to solve problems in the process and quality development sector of an organization.
- With a comprehensive and real-life example-based approach of modules created by highly qualified SMEs, professionals can learn and apply their knowledge in the organization they are employed in successfully.
What are the pre-requisites for attending the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training in Cyprus?
There are no prerequisites for attending the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training in Cyprus.
Who should enroll for the LSSGB Training Course in Cyprus?
An LSSGB Training and Certification course is best suited for professionals like Quality Managers, Senior Business Analysts, Project Managers, Operation Managers, Continuous Improvement Managers, Management Consultants, Mechanical Engineers, etc.
What is the course duration for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training in Cyprus?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training is a four-day interactive instructor-led live online classroom or group training course which is available across all cities in Cyprus.
Is there an exam to earn the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
Yes. After completing the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training in Cyprus, candidates must attend the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam to earn the certification.
When is the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam conducted?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam is conducted at the end of the training.
What is the format of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam is a 90 minutes long. It has 50 multiple choices and scenario-based questions.
What is the passing mark to become eligible to earn the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
Candidates must score at least 70% to pass the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam and become eligible to earn the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
What certification will be achieved after completing the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Examination in Cyprus?
After the successful completion of the examination in Cyprus, professionals will achieve globally recognized 32 PDUs TUV-SUD’s official Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate.
What is the need for a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
- A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is for professionals who are familiar with the basics of Six Sigma methodologies and are looking to improve their business processes through an in-depth understanding of the several uses of Lean principles and practices.
- Green Belt certified professionals have some years of experience under their belt and are capable of leading small Six Sigma projects along with assisting the Certified Black Belt professionals in the organization through continuous improvement.
What are the functions of a Green Belt Certified Professional?
- A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified professional can lead individual Six Sigma Projects for their organization.
- They can assist Certified Black Belt professionals in the continuous improvement process.
- Apart from demanding better pay and promotion, they can help organizations in improving their business processes.
What industries are hiring trained and certified Green Belt Professionals?
A Green Belt Certified professional can get hired in many industries like manufacturing, automotive, electronics, IT, HR, healthcare, finance, etc.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Examination Procedure
Go through the intense 4 day Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training offered by Unichrone.
Apply for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam.
Get Certified in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt after clearing the exam. The certificate from TUV-SUD is valid for life time and there is no renewal needed.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Select your city to view Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training Course Schedule in Cyprus
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies