Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
Unichrone’s Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training in Isle of Man provides industry-recognized training and certification to professionals aiming to improve their organization’s process and quality development. Green Belt Certified individuals are highly valued globally and are among the highest-paid professionals across multiple industries like Manufacturing, Electronics, IT, Aerospace, Health, Finance, etc. Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training prepares professionals to take on the challenges faced by organizations to produce effective results and enable them to take on the role of leaders in various Six Sigma projects.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training in Isle of Man
The training and certification course in LSSGB emphasizes the more in-depth principles of Lean Six Sigma and DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) methodologies. With the help of real-life examples of the implementation of Six Sigma and Lean principles, highly experienced instructors take you through the process of analyzing and improving the various quality management processes in an organization. A Green Belt Certified professional can identify the issues in the process development field of an organization, conduct a deep analysis of the problems and find solutions.
Key Features of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training
With the help of case studies and mock examinations, our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and Training helps professionals improve their career prospects further. Our four-day interactive Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training is available in the live-online and group training formats led by certified instructors across multiple cities in Isle of Man. Here are some of the key features of our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training Course:
- 4 Day Interactive Instructor–led Online Classroom or Group Training in Isle of Man
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Trainers and Highly Qualified Instructors
- Course study materials created by subject matter experts
- Over 500+ Mock Tests Questions & Answers
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification adheres to Quality Committee International Standards
- Get 32 PDUs Certificate after successful completion
- Industry best practices and extensive case studies used
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Course schedule in Isle of Man
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam|
|Exam Cost||Included in the Training fees|
|Exam Format||Open Book-Multiple choice|
|Total Questions||50 Questions|
|Passing Score||35/50 to pass, equivalent to 70%|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course Curriculum
1.The Basics Of Six Sigma
- · Meanings of Six Sigma
- · General History of Six Sigma & Continuous Improvement
- · Deliverables of a Lean Six Sigma Project
- · The Problem Solving Strategy Y = f(x)
- · Voice of the Customer, Business and Employee
- · Six Sigma Roles & Responsibilities
2.The Fundamentals Of Six Sigma
- · Defining a Process
- · Critical to Quality Characteristics (CTQ’s)
- · Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- · Pareto Analysis (80:20 rule)
- · Basic Six Sigma Metrics
3.Selecting Lean Six Sigma Projects
- · Building a Business Case & Project Charter
- · Developing Project Metrics
- · Financial Evaluation & Benefits Capture
4.The Lean Enterprise
- · Understanding Lean
- · The History of Lean
- · The Seven Elements of Waste : Overproduction, Correction, Inventory, Motion, Overprocessing, Conveyance, Waiting.
- · 5S : Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Self-Discipline
- · Cause & Effect / Fishbone Diagrams
- · Process Mapping, SIPOC, Value Stream Map
- · X-Y Diagram
- · Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
6.Six Sigma Statistics
- · Basic Statistics
- · Descriptive Statistics
- · Normal Distributions & Normality
- · Graphical Analysis
7.Measurement System Analysis
- · Precision & Accuracy
- · Bias, Linearity & Stability
- · Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility
- · Variable & Attribute MSA
- · Capability Analysis
- · Concept of Stability
- · Attribute & Discrete Capability
- · Monitoring Techniques
9.Patterns Of Variation
- · Multi-Vari Analysis
- · Classes of Distributions
- · Understanding Inference
- · Sampling Techniques & Uses
- · Central Limit Theorem
- · General Concepts & Goals of Hypothesis Testing
- · Significance; Practical vs. Statistical
- · Risk; Alpha & Beta
- · Types of Hypothesis Test
12.Hypothesis Testing With Normal Data
- · 1 & 2 sample t-tests
- · 1 sample variance
- · One Way ANOVA
13.Hypothesis Testing With Non-Normal Data
- · Mann-Whitney
- · Kruskal-Wallis
- · Mood’s Median
- · Friedman
- · Sample Sign
- · 1 Sample Wilcoxon
- · One and Two Sample Proportion
- · Chi-Squared (Contingency Tables)
14.Simple Linear Regression
- · Correlation
- · Regression Equations
- · Residuals Analysis
15.Multiple Regression Analysis
- · Non- Linear Regression
- · Multiple Linear Regression
- · Confidence & Prediction Intervals
- · Residuals Analysis
- · Data Transformation, Box Cox
- · Control Methods for 5S
- · Kanban
- · Poka-Yoke (Mistake Proofing)
17.Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- · Data Collection for SPC
- · I-MR Chart
- · Xbar-R Chart
- · U Chart
- · P Chart
- · NP Chart
- · Xbar-S Chart
- · CuSum Chart
- · EWMA Chart
- · Control Chart Anatomy
18.Six Sigma Control Plans
- · Cost Benefit Analysis
- · Elements of the Control Plan
- · Elements of the Response Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of getting a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training?
- Through the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training, professionals can get a detailed understanding of the Lean Six Sigma methodologies and implement them to solve problems in the process and quality development sector of an organization.
- With a comprehensive and real-life example-based approach of modules created by highly qualified SMEs, professionals can learn and apply their knowledge in the organization they are employed in successfully.
What are the pre-requisites for attending the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training in Isle of Man?
There are no prerequisites for attending the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training in Isle of Man.
Who should enroll for the LSSGB Training Course in Isle of Man?
An LSSGB Training and Certification course is best suited for professionals like Quality Managers, Senior Business Analysts, Project Managers, Operation Managers, Continuous Improvement Managers, Management Consultants, Mechanical Engineers, etc.
What is the course duration for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training in Isle of Man?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training is a four-day interactive instructor-led live online classroom or group training course which is available across all cities in Isle of Man.
What skills will candidates gain through Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training in Isle of Man?
Candidates can acquire the following skills through Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Leadership skill
- Analytical skill
- Statistical skill
- Interpersonal skill
- Management skill
How can I become a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professional in Isle of Man?
- Enroll in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training course in Isle of Man
- Attend four-day interactive training
- Pass the exam conducted at the end of the training
- Get Quality Committee's Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
Is there an exam to earn the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
Yes. After completing the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training in Isle of Man, candidates must attend the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam to earn the certification.
When is the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam conducted?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam is conducted at the end of the training.
What is the format of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam is a 90 minutes long. It has 50 multiple choices and scenario-based questions.
What is the passing mark to become eligible to earn the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
Candidates must score at least 70% to pass the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam and become eligible to earn the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
How many attempts are there for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam?
Candidates can attempt the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam until they pass it, but they will be charged an additional fee that have paid by candidates for subsequent attempts.
How to pass Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam?
- Have a clear understanding of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Methodologies
- Take mock test
- Study using reference materials
- Enroll in the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course
- Join study group
What certification will be achieved after completing the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Examination in Isle of Man?
After the successful completion of the examination in Isle of Man, professionals will achieve globally recognized 32 PDUs Quality Committee’s official Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate.
What is the need for a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
- A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is for professionals who are familiar with the basics of Six Sigma methodologies and are looking to improve their business processes through an in-depth understanding of the several uses of Lean principles and practices.
- Green Belt certified professionals have some years of experience under their belt and are capable of leading small Six Sigma projects along with assisting the Certified Black Belt professionals in the organization through continuous improvement.
What are the functions of a Green Belt Certified Professional?
- A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified professional can lead individual Six Sigma Projects for their organization.
- They can assist Certified Black Belt professionals in the continuous improvement process.
- Apart from demanding better pay and promotion, they can help organizations in improving their business processes.
What industries are hiring trained and certified Green Belt Professionals?
A Green Belt Certified professional can get hired in many industries like manufacturing, automotive, electronics, IT, HR, healthcare, finance, etc.
What will be the career options for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified professionals in Isle of Man?
- Operation Manager
- Quality Supervisor
- Senior Business Analyst
- Quality Analyst
- Reliability Engineer
- Management Consultants
- Project Manager
- Quality System Manager
- Quality Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
Will Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification help me to get a job in Isle of Man?
Organizations are looking for professionals who are well-versed in enhancing the quality of business processes and reducing wastage of resources. In addition, professionals owning Lean Six Sigma Green Belt know how to apply Lean Six Sigma approaches efficiently and enhance the quality of Six Sigma projects.
What is the salary of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification holders?
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified professionals are earning salaries between USD 88,000 and USD114,600 per year.
What can Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification holders do next?
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professionals can pursue Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification, which will allow them to gain in-depth knowledge of Six Sigma methodology and to lead Six Sigma projects.
Who will provide Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification in Isle of Man?
Unichrone will provide candidates with the official Quality Committee Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification after they clear their exam.
Is Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification a prerequisite for Green Belt Certification in Isle of Man?
No, there is no specific prerequisite for obtaining Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification in Isle of Man. Candidates can directly enroll in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training without Yellow Belt certification.
What is the difference between Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification?
|Difference between LSSGB and LSSBB|
|Lean Six Sigma Green Belt||Lean Six Sigma Black Belt|
|Leads the Green Belt project with the assistance of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt professionals||Leads and guides Lean Six Sigma projects|
|Provides data collection and analysis to Black Belt projects||Train and mentor project teams|
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Examination Procedure
Go through the intense 4 day Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training offered by Unichrone.
Apply for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam.
Get Certified in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt after clearing the exam. The certificate from Quality Committee is valid for life time and there is no renewal needed.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Select your city to view Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training Course Schedule in Isle of Man
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
Increase your knowledge
Move your career forward
Get the desired goals
Be an integral part of the organization
Tips and Resources for cracking Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam in Isle of Man
Professionals with a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification are well-versed in Lean Methodologies. They play a significant role in process improvement, data inspection, and project management. In addition, works as a team member on complicated projects led by a Black Belt Certificate holder.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate is intended for professionals who are conversant with the fundamentals of Six Sigma methodology. This credential enhances professionals' subject matter competence, making them more appealing to employers. Professionals with a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate may identify problems and provide measures to eliminate them. They can further optimize business operations by decreasing resource waste within the organization.Read More