Expand Your Career with the Renowned CCSP Certification
The evolving digital world necessitates businesses to become aware of cloud security. They demand qualified professionals who can ensure cloud security at all times. Owning Certified Cloud Security Professional Certification in Kazakhstan proves a person's knowledge of cloud security. It demonstrates the ability to handle specific challenges associated with safeguarding cloud environments. CCSP Certification can pave the way for improved career prospects and advancement within the organization. It helps individuals stand out in CCSP Job Interview with their extensive understanding of cloud security. Certified Cloud Security Professionals ensure protection of sensitive data, applications, and infrastructure within the cloud environment.
CCSP Certification Training in Kazakhstan
Candidates seeking CCSP Certificate must fulfill the eligibility criteria and pass the exam. Certified Cloud Security Professional Course offered in Kazakhstan is in accordance with ISC2 requirements. It covers a wide range of cloud security topics like cloud security issues, strategies, and solutions. This enables aspirants to gain a clear idea about CCSP Exam and helps in preparation. At the end of the session, candidates are well-versed in various aspects of cloud security. CCSP Certification Training in Kazakhstan aligns with the latest industry standards and technological advancements.
Key Features of CCSP Certification Training in Kazakhstan
CCSP Certification Training in Kazakhstan is delivered in live online and in-classroom methods of training. This enables professionals to attend the session at their convenience. Experienced trainers engage candidates in case studies and discussions for an in-depth understanding of cloud security architecture. This further aids in strengthening their preparation for the exam. Professionals can take mock tests after completing the session to gauge their readiness for CCSP Exam. Completing CCSP Certification Course in Kazakhstan proves one’s dedication to professional progress and proficiency in cloud security.
- 4 Day Interactive Instructor–led Online Classroom or Group CCSP Certification Training in Kazakhstan
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified, expert & Certified CCSP Trainers with vast experience
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies and present trends
- CCSP Training Course adhered with International Standards
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend CCSP Training Course schedule in Kazakhstan
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|CCSP Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Certified Cloud Security Professional Exam|
|Exam Cost||USD 599|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Total Questions||150 Questions|
|Passing Score||700 out of 1000 points|
|Exam Duration||4 Hours|
|CCSP Exam Center in Kazakhstan||Pearsonvue|
CCSP Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
CCSP Course Curriculum
1.Architectural Concepts & Design
- · Cloud Computing Concepts
- · Cloud Reference Architecture
- · Cloud Computing Security Concepts
- · Design Principles of Secure Cloud Computing
- · Trusted Cloud Services
2.Cloud Data Security
- · CSA, Cloud Data Lifecycle
- · Cloud Data Storage Architectures
- · Data Security Strategies
- · Data Discovery and Classification Technologies
- · Protecting Privacy and PII
- · Data Rights Management
- · Data Retention, Deletion, and Archiving Policies
- · Auditability, Traceability, and Accountability of Data Events
3.Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- · Cloud Infrastructure Components
- · Cloud Infrastructure Risks
- · Designing and Planning Security Controls
- · Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management
4.Cloud Application Security
- · The Need for Security Awareness
- · Training in application Security
- · Cloud Software Assurance and Validation
- · Verified Secure Software
- · SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) Process
- · Secure SDLC
- · Specifics of Cloud Application Architecture
- · Secure IAM (Identity and Access Management) Solutions
- · Planning Process for the Data Center Design
- · Installation and Configuration of Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- · Running Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- · Managing Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- · Installation and Configuration of Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- · Running Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- · Managing Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- · Compliance with Regulations and Controls
- · Risk Assessment for Logical and Physical Infrastructure
- · Collection, Acquisition, and Preservation of Digital Evidence
- · Managing Communication with Stakeholders
6.Legal and Compliance
- · Legal Requirements and Unique Risks within the Cloud Environment
- · Relevant Privacy and PII Laws and Regulations
- · Audit Process, Methodologies, and Required Adaptions for a Cloud Environment
- · Implications of Cloud to Enterprise Risk Management
- · Outsourcing and Cloud Contract Design
- · Vendor Management
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I benefit from CCSP Certification Training in Kazakhstan?
CCSP Certification Training in Kazakhstan is designed as per the ISC2 Course Outline. Candidates can participate in case studies and other practical exercises conducted by our expert trainers and gain hands-on experience in implementing cloud security. Furthermore, candidates can choose either live online instructor-led training sessions or in-class sessions conducted in various cities of Kazakhstan.
What skillset will I acquire during CCSP Training?
On completion of CCSP Training, professionals will be able to:
- Gain in-depth understanding of cloud concepts and architecture
- Master the latest techniques of securing cloud space
- Manage apps and infrastructure stored in the cloud
- Interpret the policies and processes involved in cloud security
What are the prerequisites to be met while attending CCSP Certification Training in Kazakhstan?
Individuals aspiring to earn CCSP Certification need to fulfill the 5-year experience requirements in Information Technology which includes 3 years of experience in information security and one year of experience in cloud security.
When will I receive a course completion certificate?
Candidates will receive their course completion certificate at the end of the CCSP Training session.
When can I take up practice tests?
Candidates can take up practice tests on completing the CCSP Certification Training session.
How long is the CCSP Certification Training in Kazakhstan?
CCSP Certification Training is conducted for 4 days in Kazakhstan, covering all aspects of CCSP Certification.
How do I obtain CCSP Certification in Kazakhstan?
- Enroll in and attend 4 days of CCSP Certification Training in Kazakhstan provided by Unichrone.
- Pass the CCSP Exam with the required passing score.
- Meet the requirement outlined by (ISC)2 to obtain CCSP Certificate in Kazakhstan.
Can I take CCSP Certification Training online?
Yes, Unichrone provides CCSP Certification Training through both online and offline modes. As a result, candidates can attend the training in either of these formats.
Are there any other cybersecurity certification programs offered by Unichrone in Kazakhstan?
What is covered in CCSP Exam?
CCSP Exam focuses mainly on Cloud Concepts, Architecture, and Design, Cloud Data Security, Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security, Cloud Application Security, Cloud Security Operations, and Legal, Risk, and Compliance. Participants have to master these domains in order to receive the CCSP Certification.
What is the duration of CCSP Exam in Kazakhstan?
The CCSP Exam is conducted for 4 hours in Kazakhstan. Candidates need to attempt 150 questions that are based on major CCSP domains.
What is the re-examination policy?
Participants attempting the exam for the second time need to wait for 30 days after the initial attempt. Thereafter, professionals will need to wait for 60 days before taking up the exam if they fail to clear it in the third attempt. The time period for taking up the exam for the fourth time is 90days from the most recent attempt.
How can I pass CCSP Exam in Kazakhstan?
Participants need to score atleast 700 points out of 1000 to pass the CCSP Exam.
How many questions are there in CCSP Exam?
CCSP Exam consists of 150 multiple choice questions with a time duration of 4 hours. Candidates are required to score 700 out of 1000 points to pass the exam.
Where can I schedule my CCSP Exam in Kazakhstan?
Candidates can schedule their CCSP Exam at the (ISC)2 website in Kazakhstan.
How much does the CCSP Exam cost in Kazakhstan?
The cost of the CCSP Exam is USD 599 in Kazakhstan.
How can I ace CCSP Exam?
- Have a clear knowledge of the CCSP Exam format
- Enroll in CCSP Certification Training offered by Unichrone
- Refer to CCSP-related books
- Take mock test
- Prepare a solid study plan covering all concepts of the CCSP Exam.
What books can I refer to while preparing for the CCSP Exam?
- The Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CCSP CBK by Adam Gordon
- CCSP For Dummies with Online Practice by Arthur j. Deane
- CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional All-in-One Exam Guide, Second Edition by Daniel Carter.
Is it mandatory to have prior experience to take the CCSP Exam in Kazakhstan?
Candidates can take CCSP Exam without having any prior experience. However, they can only receive their CCSP Certificate after fulfilling the (ISC)2 work experience criteria.
Who conducts CCSP Exam in Kazakhstan?
CCSP Exam is conducted by International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2 in Kazakhstan.
Can I pass the CCSP Exam with self-paced learning?
During self-paced learning, candidates do not gain a thorough knowledge of cloud concepts and techniques. However, Instructors at Unichrone illustrate cloud concepts and techniques with real-life examples to help candidates grasp cloud security concepts clearly.
What is CCSP Certification?
ISC2’s Certified Cloud Security Professional Certification is one of the prestigious credentials in cloud security. Professionals who own CCSP Certification demonstrate their understanding of cloud security, the structure of cloud platforms, the process of applying cloud security, and the legal aspects involved in cloud security.
Why should I pursue CCSP Certification in Kazakhstan?
CCSP Certification is globally recognized among organizations in the IT/IS industry. This entitles CCSP professionals to look for career opportunities beyond the borders of their home country and land their dream jobs. Furthermore, by adding CCSP Certification to the resume, individuals get recognized by large enterprises offering higher salary packages.
What is the process of earning CCSP Certification in Kazakhstan?
Individuals aspiring to earn CCSP Certification need to first ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria set by ISC2. Secondly, trainees have to enroll in CCSP Training offered by Unichrone and start their preparation for CCSP Exam. Professionals who clear the exam can apply for CCSP Certification on the ISC2 website.
When should I renew CCSP Certification?
The CCSP Certification is valid for 3 years. At the end of the third year, candidates are required to submit the acquired CPE Credits to maintain the certification along with payment of the annual maintenance fee.
Who can take up CCSP Certification in Kazakhstan?
Enterprise architects, security administrators, security consultants, security engineers, system architects, security managers, and professionals interested in pursuing a career in cloud security can take up CCSP Certification in Kazakhstan.
Do candidates have to earn CCSP Certification before CISSP Certificate?
Candidates can take the CISSP Certificate first since it covers the necessary experience required to obtain a CCSP Certificate. CISSP helps professionals to further their careers in security management, whereas CCSP is a technical qualification that allows them to develop, manage and secure data in a cloud framework.
Do I need CPE credits to maintain CCSP Certificate in Kazakhstan?
Yes, candidates need to earn 90 CPE credits within three years to maintain CCSP Certificate in Kazakhstan.
What is the role of CCSP professionals in an organization?
- CCSP professionals plan, maintain and secure cloud security within the organization.
- Protect the organization's information data against cyber attacks.
- Implement a strategy to enhance security methods for the existing cloud infrastructures.
What are the ways to earn CPE credits for CCSP Certificate?
CPE credits are earned by attending online webinars, seminars, publishing articles, reading books, magazines, whitepapers, enrolling in a training course, volunteering, and listening to podcasts related to CCSP activities.
Why does (ISC)2 is conduct an audit for CCSP Certification holders?
(ISC)2 conducts an audit for CCSP Certificate to validate professionals’ CPE credits earned during three-year cycles.
Who is the governing body of CCSP Certification in Kazakhstan?
The governing body of CCSP Certification is International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2,a non-profit organisation that offers security certifications and training in Kazakhstan.
Who hires CCSP certified professionals?
Companies like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure hire CCSP certified professionals to manage and secure their security systems.
Is there any fee for maintaining CCSP Certificate in Kazakhstan?
Candidates have to pay USD 125 per year to maintain CCSP Certificate in Kazakhstan.
CCSP Examination Procedure
Attend intense 4 day CCSP Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements specified by the ISC² before the examination.
Apply for the CCSP Exam, conducted by ISC², whilst filling up all necessary details.Choose the suitable date for the exam after paying the exam fees.
Get certified CCSP after clearing the exam. The CCSP credential must be renewed every three years.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Select your city to view CCSP Certification Training Course Schedule in Kazakhstan
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
Easy Steps To Crack The CCSP Exam In First Attempt in Kazakhstan
CCSP Exam is the only hurdle to be crossed for becoming a Certified Cloud Security Professional. It takes careful preparation for covering the elaborate study curriculum. Clearing this exam showcases that candidate’s dedication to staying updated with the changing trends in cloud security. In addition, CCSP Exam is an opportunity to exhibit the knowledge acquired by an individual in every task related to cloud security.