What are 7 QC Tools in Quality Management?
The 7 QC Tools of quality management are essential components of quality control and continuous process improvement. These seven quality control tools namely Fishbone diagrams, Histograms, Scatter diagrams, Pareto charts, check sheets, Control charts, and Flowcharts are used in the DMAIC phases of the Lean Six Sigma methodology of quality management. Thus, having an in-depth understanding of the 7 QC Tools is very important for quality management professionals.
7 QC Tools Practitioner Training in Kazakhstan
Unichrone offers training and certification in the 7 QC Tools to individuals interested in starting their careers in quality management and professionals working in the quality management sector. Our 7 QC Tools Practitioner Training in Kazakhstan will prove beneficial for these professionals. With an extensive course study guide and case studies enriched instruction model, professionals will learn about the importance of the seven quality control tools and learn to implement these tools in a practical situation. We provide an internationally recognized quality control certification to professionals after successfully completing the assessment for the 7 QC Tools Training Course. This 7 QC Tools Practitioner Training course is available in the interactive instructor-led live online classroom sessions as well as in the group classroom format across all major cities in Kazakhstan.
Key Features of 7 QC Tools Practitioner Certification Training in in Kazakhstan
Highly qualified instructors guide candidates through our 7 QC Tools Practitioner Training and Certification Course using real-life examples. Quality professionals will learn to implement these seven quality control tools in the continuous improvement process of Six Sigma projects. Listed below are some essential aspects of our 7 QC Tools Training:
- 3 Day Interactive Instructor –led Online Classroom or Group Training in Kazakhstan
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified & expert trainers with vast experience
- Course Completion Certificate
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Practical hands on using statistical tools
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- Certified 7QC Tools Practitioner Course adhered with International Standards
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Certified 7QC Tools Practitioner Training Course schedule in Kazakhstan
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|Certified 7QC Tools Practitioner Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Certified 7QC Tools Practitioner|
|Exam Cost||Included in the Training|
|Exam Format||Online Multiple Choice|
|Exam Duration||90 mins|
7QC Tools Practitioner Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
7QC Tools Practitioner Course Curriculum
1.Problem Solving Using The 7 QC Tools
- · Making use of data to increase productivity
- · Applying the 7 QC Tools towards problem-solving
- · How to construct Pareto Diagrams
- · How to classify the defects and display using a Pareto Diagram
- · How to identify the problems in their order of severity
- · How to get a hand on the real problem from among many
- · How to Construct a Fishbone Diagram
- · How to generate all the probable causes for every defect
- · How to apply the Brainstorming Technique during problem-solving meetings
- · How to search out and organize all possible factors
4.Process Flow Chart
- · How to construct a Process Flow Chart
- · Considerations for constructing process flow charts
- · How to interpret process flow charts
- · What is the best method to take down data simply?
- · How to prevent inspection slip through
- · How to construct simple Check sheets for convenient usage in the workplace
- · How to know and predict the occurrence of defects
- · How to construct a Histogram
- · How to interpret various shapes of a distribution diagram
- · Is there a way to find out a correlation between the cause and effect of a problem?
- · How to construct a Scatter Diagram
- · How to interpret the Scatter Diagrams
- · Why do defects occur?
- · Is it due to dispersion?
- · How to plot these dispersions over a period of time to determine the probable cause of dispersion
- · How to interpret whether a process is stable or not
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of training and certification in 7 QC Tools?
The main purpose of training and certification in 7 QC Tools is to validate a professional’s knowledge and proficiency in understanding and implementing the seven quality control tools into the continuous improvement processes of an organization.
How will quality management professionals benefit from this 7 QC Tools Training in Kazakhstan?
Highly qualified instructors guide candidates through our 7 QC Tools Practitioner Training and Certification Course in Kazakhstan using real-life examples. Quality professionals will learn to implement these seven quality control tools in the continuous improvement process of Six Sigma projects.
Are there any pre-requisites for attending the 7 QC Tools Training in Kazakhstan?
There are no pre-requisites for attending the 7 QC Tools Training in Kazakhstan.
Which professionals require training and certification in 7 QC Tools?
Quality management professionals and quality assurance engineers require training and certification in 7 QC Tools.
What are the course objectives for the 7 QC Tools Training in Kazakhstan?
The course objectives for the 7 QC Tools Training in Kazakhstan are as follows:
- Introduction to 7 QC Tools of quality management
- Importance of 7 QC Tools for continuous improvement
- Detailed understanding of Fishbone diagrams, Histograms, Scatter diagrams, Control charts, Pareto charts, Check sheets, and Flowcharts
- Hands-on experience in the application of the 7 QC Tools
How long is Certified 7 QC Tools Practitioner Training in Kazakhstan?
Certified 7 QC Tools Practitioner Training in Kazakhstan is conducted for three days. During the training course, candidates will learn how to implement seven quality controls tools in the quality management of an organization.
Will I get a 7 QC Tools Practitioner Certificate without attending training in Kazakhstan?
No, candidates will not get a 7 QC Tools Practitioner Certificate without attending training in Kazakhstan. They must undergo 3 days of training and pass the exam conducted at the end of the training session to obtain the certificate.
What are the modes of Certified 7 QC Tools Practitioner Training available in Kazakhstan?
Unichrone provides both live-online instructor-led Online Classroom and Group Training in Kazakhstan. Candidates can choose from any of these training options based on their preferences.
What are the steps to become a Certified 7 QC Tools Practitioner in Kazakhstan?
- Candidates have to enroll in 3 days Certified 7 QC Tools Practitioner in Kazakhstan offered by Unichrone
- Attend the training and pass the 7 QC Tools Practitioner Exam conducted at the end of the training course
- After clearing the exam, Unichrone will provide candidates with the internationally recognized 7 QC Tools Practitioner Certificate.
Who conducts the 7 QC Tools Practitioner Certification Examination in Kazakhstan?
Unichrone conducts the 7 QC Tools Practitioner Certification Examination in Kazakhstan.
When is the 7 QC Tools Practitioner Certification Examination conducted?
The 7 QC Tools Practitioner Certification Examination is conducted at the end of the 3-day training course in Kazakhstan.
How many questions will be there in the 7 QC Tools Practitioner Exam in Kazakhstan?
Certified 7 QC Tools Practitioner Exam is an online exam with 50 multiple choice questions and a duration of 90 minutes. Unichrone conducts the exam at the end of the training session.
How much score is needed to pass the 7 QC Tools Practitioner Exam?
Candidates needed 70% of the total score to pass the 7 QC Tools Practitioner Exam.
Can I take the 7 QC Tools Practitioner Exam online?
The Certified 7 QC Tools Practitioner Exam is conducted online by Unichrone. The exam consists of multiple-choice questions with a time limit of 90 minutes.
What are the reference materials available for the 7 QC Tools Practitioner Exam
Candidates can refer to books such as Management for Quality Improvement: The 7 New QC Tools, Quality Control Tools: 7 QC Tools, and the study materials provided by Unichrone.
What are the 7 QC Tools of Quality?
The 7 QC Tools of Quality are as follows:
- Cause-and-effect or Fishbone or Ishikawa diagrams
- Scatter diagrams
- Pareto charts
- Control charts
- Check sheets
What industries are hiring trained and certified 7 QC Tools Practitioners?
Automotive, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals,
What certifications are awarded after the successful completion of the 7 QC Tools Training in Kazakhstan?
After the successful completion of the 7 QC Tools Training in Kazakhstan, candidates will receive an internationally recognized course completion certification.
What are the advantages of obtaining 7 QC Tools Practitioner Certificate in Kazakhstan?
- Understand the principles of quality control tools
- Gain hand on experience in implementing quality control tools
- Internationally recognized credential
- Diverse job roles and opportunities
- Increase in pay
What can I do with the 7 QC Tools Practitioner Certificate in Kazakhstan?
Professionals with the 7 QC Tools Practitioner Certificate can work as Quality Managers, Quality Analysts, Quality Supervisors, Quality Control Engineers, and Quality Assurance Engineers in an organization.
Is it possible to get a 7 QC Tools Practitioner Certificate without attaining the passing score?
No, candidates will not be able to obtain a 7 QC Tools Practitioner Certificate unless they achieve the passing score. However, they can retake the exam by paying an additional fee, if they failed to clear the exam.
What is the base salary of a Certified 7 QC Tools Practitioner?
The salary of a Certified 7 QC Tools Practitioner ranges between USD 70,000 and USD 105,000 per year.
What are the benefits of hiring 7 QC Tools Practitioner Certification holders in an organization?
- Identify errors and solve problems using quality control tools
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing quality products
- Reduce waste in the quality process
- Boost productivity of the organization
7 QC Tools Practitioner Examination Procedure
Attend intense 3 day 7 QC Tools Practitioner Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements before the examination.
Apply for the 7 QC Tools Practitioner Exam, conducted by Unichrone, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam.
Become a Certified 7 QC Tools Practitioner after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Select your city to view 7 QC Tools Practitioner Certification Training Course Schedule in Kazakhstan
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
Secrets to Ace 7 QC Tools Practitioner Exam in Kazakhstan
Taking the 7 QC Tools Practitioner Exam is a crucial step toward materializing one’s dream of becoming a quality management professional. With a certification in this domain, an individual is able to get placed in organizations of varying industries. After all, quality management is what makes them stand out but the credit goes to the 7 QC Tools Practitioners.
The 7 QC Tools and Why Should They be Learned?
7 QC Tools prove effective in implementing strategies aimed at quality assessment and improvement. These are, namely, the Pareto Chart, Scatter Diagram, Control Chart, Check Sheet, Histogram, Flow Chart, and Cause-Effect Diagram.
The need for each of these tools appears at different stages starting from flaw identification to quality enhancement. An individual who is adept at using the right tool for the right purpose is ideal for maintaining an enterprise’s quality management system. To become empowered for using these tools at one’s own discretion, the 7 QC Tools Practitioner Certification becomes mandatory.Read More
Reasons to Attain 7 QC Tools Practitioner Certification in Kazakhstan
Earning a 7 QC Tools Practitioner Certification is a crucial step toward materializing one’s dream of becoming a quality management professional. With a certification in this domain, an individual can get placed in organizations of varying industries. After all, quality management is what makes them stand out but the credit goes to the 7 QC Tools Practitioners.
The 7 QC Tools and Why Should They be Learned?
7 QC Tools prove effective in implementing strategies aimed at quality assessment and improvement. These are, namely, the Pareto Chart, Scatter Diagram, Control Chart, Check Sheet, Histogram, Flow Chart, and Cause-Effect Diagram.Read More