Empower Your Cybersecurity Career with CISM Certificate
CISM Certificate offered in Kazakhstan improves an individual's information security management skills, knowledge, and professional opportunities. It is one of the most significant and lucrative certifications in Information Security. Certified Information Security Manager Certificate is popular among professionals pursuing a career in IT. This recognition is especially valuable for professionals who want to work abroad. Professionals with CISM Certification in Kazakhstan are highly sought-after. As businesses increasingly recognize the value of information security. Having this qualification helps aspirants maintain some level of career security in the field. CISM-certified professionals contribute to a more secure and resilient environment for sensitive information and critical assets.
Certified Information Security Manager Course in Kazakhstan
CISM aspirants should fulfill the prerequisites set by ISACA before applying for the CISM Exam in Kazakhstan. Candidates should have at least five years of information security work experience. In addition three years of work experience in three or more job practice analysis areas of information security management. Work experience must be achieved within 10 years of applying for certification or within 5 years of passing the exam. CISM Certification Training in Kazakhstan provides the knowledge and abilities to develop, implement, and maintain security architecture. CISM Course aligns with industry-recognized best practices and standards in information security management. This assures that participants possess current and pertinent information.
Key Features of CISM Certification Training in Kazakhstan
CISM Exam Prep Course is offered by Unichrone in various cities of Kazakhstan. Individuals can enroll in live online and in-classroom mode of the CISM Training Course in Kazakhstan. The course is led by expert trainers who have vast knowledge of information security. They aid candidates in developing an in-depth understanding of the concepts and terminology associated with information security. CISM Online Training helps aspirants develop practical understanding of the subject. This assists them in applying cutting-edge methods to create security programs. Practice questions are incorporated in Certified Information Security Manager Course in Kazakhstan. This assists participants to familiarize themselves with the exam format and determine their level of preparedness. CISM Course in Kazakhstan places a strong emphasis on applying knowledge in practical situations. This makes sure that participants can apply the knowledge they learned during training.
- 4 Day Interactive Instructor–led Online Classroom or Group Training Session in Kazakhstan
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified, expert & Certified Trainers with vast experience
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- CISM Training Course adhered with International Standards
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend CISM Training Course schedule in Kazakhstan
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|CISM Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)|
|Exam Cost||For ISACA members USD 575 and For non-members USD 760|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Total Questions||150 Questions|
|Passing Score||400 out of 800|
|Exam Duration||240 Minutes|
|CISM Exam in Kazakhstan||ISACA|
CISM Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
CISM Course Curriculum
Information Security Governance
- · Knowledge Statements
- · Introduction to Information Security Governance
- · Effective Information Security Governance
- · Governance and Third-Party Relationships
- · Information Security Metrics
- · Information Security Governance Metrics
- · Information Security Strategy
- · Information Security Strategy Development
- · Strategy Resources and Constraints
- · Other Frameworks
- · Compliances
- · Action Plans to Implement Strategy
- · Governance of Enterprise ITs
Information Risk Management
- · Information Risk Management
- · Task and Knowledge Statements
- · Risk Management Overview
- · Risk Assessment
- · Information Asset Classification
- · Assessment Management
- · Information Resource Valuation
- · Recovery Time Objectives
- · Security Control Baselines
- · Risk Monitoring
- · Training and Awareness
- · Information Risk Management Documentation
Info Sec Program Development & Management
- · Task and Knowledge Statements
- · Information Security Program Management Overview
- · Information Security Program Objectives
- · Information Security Program Concepts
- · Information Security Program Technology Resources
- · Information Security Program Development
- · Information Security Program Framework
- · Information Security Program Roadmap
- · Enterprise Information Security Architecture (EISA)
- · Security Program Management and Administration
- · Security Program Services and Operational Activities
- · Controls
- · Security Program Metrics and Monitoring
- · Measuring Operational Performance
- · Common Information Security Program Challenges
Information Security Incident Management
- · Conduct periodic reviews of organisations objectives
- · Service level management
- · Third party management practices
- · Operations and end-user procedures
- · Process of information systems maintenance
- · Data administration practices determine the integrity and optimisation of databases
- · Use of capacity and performance monitoring tools and techniques
- · Problem and incident management practices
- · Change, configuration, and release management practices
- · Adequacy of backup and restore provisions
- · Organisation’s disaster recovery plan in the event of a disaster
- · Task and Knowledge Statements
- · Incident Management Overview
- · Incident Management Procedures
- · Incident Management Resources
- · Incident Management Objectives
- · Defining Incident Management Procedures
- · Incident Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Procedures
- · Post Incident Activities and Investigation
- · ISACA Code of Professional Ethics
- · Laws and Regulations
- · Policy Versus Law Within an Organization
- · Ethics and the Internet IAB
- · Certified Information Security Manager
- · Certification requirements
- · CISM in the Workplace
- · The CISM Priorities
- · Understand How Questions Are Structured
- · Preparing for the Examination
- · Recommended Reading for the CISM Exam
- · Exam Favourites
- · Mock Exam Paper
- · Exam guidance, tricks
- · Previous Questions Papers
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I benefit from CISM Training in Kazakhstan?
CISM Training is conducted through highly experienced and certified trainers. Candidates enrolling for the course gain a deeper understanding of CISM domains. During the course of training, individuals engage in interactive sessions conducted by our trainers. The case studies offered assists trainees in applying practical knowledge of information security while looking for jobs. This in turn prepares individuals to be industry-ready at the end of the training program.
What is the duration of CISM Training in Kazakhstan?
The CISM Training program is conducted for 4 days across various cities in Kazakhstan.
What is the benefit of online CISM Training in Kazakhstan?
Online CISM Training programs are conducted live, wherein trainers and professionals need to log in at the same time. The online method of training enables trainees to attend the session at the comfort of their home or office.
Who can pursue CISM Certification in Kazakhstan?
Security consultants, security managers, security auditors, IT directors, information security managers, and individuals who fulfill the requirements set by ISACA can pursue CISM Certification in Kazakhstan.
What are the modes of CISM Training in Kazakhstan?
Unichrone offers CISM Certification Training in both live-online instructor-led and in-classroom training modes in Kazakhstan. Candidates can attend training in any of these modes, based on their preferences.
Will Unichrone conduct a mock test during CISM Training in Kazakhstan?
Yes, Unichrone conducts a mock test at the end of CISM Training in Kazakhstan to evaluate candidates’ learning and competence for the CISM Exam.
Is there any course completion certificate for CISM Training in Kazakhstan?
Yes, Unichrone provides a course completion certificate after completing 4 days of CISM Certification Training in Kazakhstan.
Will I get CPE credits for attending CISM Training in Kazakhstan?
Yes, candidates will get 40 CPE credits for attending CISM Training in Kazakhstan offered by Unichrone.
How is CISM Exam conducted in Kazakhstan?
Individuals registering for CISM Exam need to attempt 150 multiple-choice questions within 240 minutes. Individuals who score the required minimum marks are considered to have cleared the CISM Exam.
What is the cost of CISM Exam in Kazakhstan?
Candidates incur a CISM Exam cost of $575 if they are ISACA members and $760 if they are not members of ISACA.
What domains are covered in CISM Exam?
The CISM domains as specified by ISACA in Exam Outline are as follows:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
How can I schedule CISM Exam?
Trainees are required to schedule their CISM Exam through ISACA website within the eligibility period.
What is the latest edition of the CISM Manual?
15th edition is the latest edition of the CISM Review Manual by ISACA. It assists candidates in preparing for the exam by elaborating on various aspects of CISM.
Is the CISM Exam available in other languages besides English?
CISM Exam is available in Japanese, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese in addition to English.
Who conducts CISM Exam in Kazakhstan?
CISM Exam is conducted by Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) in Kazakhstan.
How often can I retake CISM Exam in Kazakhstan?
Candidates have 4 attempts to retake CISM Exam in one year. Only after a specific time period has passed since the initial attempt of the exam, subsequent attempts can be taken.
Is there any fee for retaking CISM Exam in Kazakhstan?
Yes, candidates have to pay the exam fee every time they retake the CISM Exam.
How can professionals ace the CISM Exam in Kazakhstan?
- Read ISACA Exam Guide
- Enroll in CISM Certification Training
- Refer to CISM Review Manual
- Prepare a study plan
- Join study group
- Take practice test
Is CISM an online exam?
The CISM Exam can be taken online with remote proctoring or in person at a testing center based on the candidate's preference.
What are the reference materials for CISM Exam?
Candidates can refer CISM Review Manual by ISACA and CISM Certified Information Security Manager All-in-One Exam Guide by Peter H. Gregory while preparing for CISM Exam.
What is the passing score for CISM Exam?
Candidates have to score 450 points and above out of 800 to pass the CISM Exam.
What is CISM?
CISM stands for Certified Information Security Manager. Professionals who pursue the CISM Certification attain the advanced skillset in establishing and managing the structure of the information security program. The CISM certification is globally recognized which assists professionals to apply for their dream jobs.
What is the average salary of a CISM certified professional?
The average salary of CISM professionals as per the recent survey is $118000 annually. There are over 46000 professionals globally owning the certification of CISM. As a result, there is huge scope for individuals pursuing the CISM Certification.
How will I benefit by pursuing CISM Certification
Yes, the CISM Certification governed by ISACA is recognized internationally. Professionals owning this certificate are offered salary packages that are higher than the packages offered to non-certified professionals. Furthermore, CISM holders gain credibility among their peers and senior professionals in the field and get edge during CISM Interview.
How long is the CISM Certification valid for?
The CISM Certification is valid for 3 years. Thereafter, professionals are required to earn 120 continuing professional education credits to maintain the certification.
How can I earn CISM Certification in Kazakhstan?
CISM aspirants in Kazakhstan need to fulfill the experience requirement set by ISACA. On completing the CISM training session offered by Unichrone, trainees can take up the CISM Exam and score minimum marks. On clearing the exam, trainees can attain the certification of CISM.
What are the prerequisites for earning CISM Certificate?
- Candidates should have five or more years of work experience in information security management.
- Candidates can waive off 2 years from the certification requirements if they have a CISSP, CISA Certificate, or Post-graduate degree in information security or a related field.
- One year experience requirement if they have a year experience in information systems management, general security management, or skill-based security credentials approved by ISACA.
Who will provide CISM Certificate in Kazakhstan?
CISM Certificate is provided by Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) in Kazakhstan.
Is CISM Certificate worth it?
CISM Certificate enhances professionals' skills in the field of information security, adding value to their resumes. Therefore, CISM certification holders are more likely to get jobs and earn more salaries than non-certified experts. As a result, earning a CISM Certificate is well worth the effort.
What should I submit for CISM CPE audit?
Candidates have to submit proof of completing CPE activities in the form of a letter, certificate of completion, Verification of attendance form, or other independent proof of completion.
What is the CPE audit for CISM?
Every year, ISACA conducts a CPE audit and selects applications at random. Candidates must submit all essential supporting documents related to CPE credits obtained during the 3-year cycle if their application is selected for audit.
What is the annual maintenance fee for CISM Certificate in Kazakhstan?
The annual maintenance fee for the CISM Certificate in Kazakhstan is USD 45 for ISACA members and USD 85 for non-members.
What are the ways to earn CPE for CISM Certificate?
CPE Credits are earned by attending seminars, conferences, participating in educational events, taking quizzes, enrolling in a training course, volunteering with ISACA, and attending workshops in One In Tech.
How do CISM professionals benefit the organization?
- CISM Professionals are in charge of overseeing and controlling all areas of an organization's information security program.
- Assess the threats to information security systems and devise a strategy to mitigate them.
- Protect the weak areas in a company's security system.
- Create technical documentation and reports for users and administrators.
Is CISM Certificate is globally recognized?
Yes, CISM is a globally recognized credential. As a result, candidates with CISM certification have the opportunity to work at multinational organizations throughout the world.
Can I get CISM Certificate without experience?
No, candidates cannot obtain a CISM Certificate without experience. They must have five years of work experience in information security management and can waive off up to two years of experience with other ISACA-recognized certifications.
CISM Examination Procedure
Attend intense 4 day CISM Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements specified by the ISACA before the examination.
Apply for the CISM Exam, conducted by ISACA, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam after paying the exam fees.
Get certified CISM after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status, after which you can check the ISACA registry for inlcusion of your name.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Select your city to view CISM Certification Training Course Schedule in Kazakhstan
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
6 Secret Tips To Tackle The CISM Exam On The First Attempt in Kazakhstan
CISM Exam is challenging and the questions are tricky. Candidates should devote a significant amount of time and effort to preparing for the exam. However, earning CISM Certificate is well worth the effort and valuable for career growth in Cyber Security.
Steps In Scheduling The CISM Exam in Kazakhstan
Candidates can schedule CISM Exam through the ISACA website. Here are the steps they should follow to register and schedule their examRead More