What is PMI ACP?
Agile Certification Practitioner (ACP) Certification is Project Management Institute’s globally recognized credential in agile project environment. Individuals pursuing PMI-ACP Certification gain insights on agile mindset and principles. Businesses that implement agile methodology of managing projects recruit PMI Agile Certified Practitioners to achieve desired project results. Individuals who are willing to master the skills of agile and its different frameworks can pursue PMI-ACP Certification. Furthermore, Agile Certified Practitioners have higher chances of getting hired by organizations than non-certified project managers.
The Agile Project Management Certification offered by PMI has a certain set of prerequisites that individuals must satisfy. Project managers, team leaders, IT managers, project controllers, scrum masters and individuals who meet the education and experience criteria can pursue the PMI ACP Certification. There is a huge demand for holders of PMI ACP Certification internationally. As a result, Agile Certified Practitioners can look for career opportunities beyond the borders of their home country. The PMI ACP Exam is based on 7 major elements that assist individuals to be certified professionals in handling agile projects
Individuals taking up Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) Certification develop professional skills as well as personal skills. During the course of PMI ACP Training, individuals are introduced to communicational and interpersonal skills. This assists certified professionals to be proficient in leading and directing agile project teams.
Key Features of PMI-ACP® Certification Training
Unichrone offers PMI ACP Certification Training in online and in-classroom modes of training. Highly qualified experts in the agile project management field engage professionals through interactive sessions. The Agile Project Management Training is aligned with the course outline released by PMI for Agile Certified Practitioner Exam. During the 3-day PMI ACP Exam Prep session, candidates gain insights into real-time scenarios. This assists candidates to grasp the concepts better and apply their knowledge for managing agile projects. Furthermore, PMI-ACP Certification holders are highly sought after across various industries
- 3 Day Interactive Instructor–led Online Classroom or Group Training
- Highly qualified & expert trainers with vast experience
- PMI-ACP® Training Course adhered with International Standards of PMI
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Get 21 hours contact hours(PDU’s) Certificate
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend PMI-ACP® Training Course schedule
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|PMI-ACP Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)|
|Exam Cost||$435 for member and $495 for non-member|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Total Questions||120 Questions|
|Passing Score||Determined by Psychometric analysis|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes|
|PMI ACP Test Center||Pearsonvue Test Center|
PMI-ACP Course Curriculum
1.About PMI–ACP® Certification
- · About PMI®
- · PMI® Certification Programs
- · Value of PMI-ACP®
- · Certification Cycle
- · Eligibility
- · Exam Application
- · Exam Pattern
- · Exam Blueprint
- · Contact Information
2.Agile Project Management
- · Agility
- · The Agile advantage
- · Key Values
- · Agile Triangle
- · Agile Methodologies
- · APM Framework
- · Phases
3.Value Based Prioritization
- · Time Value of Money
- · ROI
- · PV and NPV
- · Internal Rate of Return
- · Opportunity Cost
- · Payback Period
- · Prioritization
- · Customer Valued Prioritization
- · Minimally Marketable Feature
- · Agile Compliance
4.Analysis and Design
- · Agile Chartering
- · Product Roadmap
- · Product Backlog
- · User Story
- · Story Maps
- · Wireframes
- · Personas
- · Agile Modelling
- · Best Practices
- · Collaborative Games
- · Story Points
- · Relative Sizing
- · Theme and Epic
- · Ideal Day, Ideal Time
- · Planning Poker
- · Wide Band Delphi
- · Affinity Estimating
- · Cost Estimation
6.Planning, Monitoring, and Adapting
- · Time-Boxing
- · Levels of Planning
- · Release Planning
- · Iteration Planning
- · Daily Stand up
- · Burndown and Burnup Chart
- · Variance and Trend Analysis
- · Cumulative Flow Diagram
- · Agile Task Board
- · Kanban Board
- · WIP Limits
- · Project and Quality Standard
- · Agile Testing Quadrants
- · Verification and Validation
- · Test First Development and Test Driven Development
- · Acceptance Test Driven Development
- · Continuous Integration
- · Refactoring
- · Definition of Done
- · Knowledge Sharing
- · Technical Debt
- · Information Radiator
- · Agile Team Space
- · Osmotic Communications
- · Collocated Team
- · Distributed Team
- · Agile Tools
- · Active listening
- · Brainstorming
- · Feedback Methods
- · Emotional Intelligence
- · EISA Framework
- · Goleman Emotional Intelligence Model
- · Collaboration
- · Agile Leadership
- · Adaptive Leadership
- · Servant Leadership
- · Negotiation
- · Conflict Resolution
- · Prioritization Factor
- · Risk Management in Agile
- · Risk Adjusted Product Backlog
- · Expected Monetary Value
- · Risk Management
- · Burn-down Chart
- · Risk Based Spike
- · Metrics
- · Velocity
- · Cycle Time
- · Earned Value Management
- · Escape Defects
- · Value Stream Mapping
- · Waste in Software Development
- · Retrospectives
- · Control limit
- · Process Analysis
- · Process improvements
- · Failure modes
- · Coach failure and success modes
- · Process Tailoring
- · Shu-Ha-Ri
13.Knowledge and Skills
- · High Performance Team
- · Coaching and Mentoring
- · Stakeholder Management
- · Team Motivation
- · Self Assessment
- · Knowledge Sharing
- · Problem solving
- · Facilitation method
- · Participatory Decision Models
- · Agile Contracting Methods
- · Vendor Management
- · Principles of System Thinking
- · Incremental Delivery
- · PMI’s code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
PMI-ACP Certification Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
What will I learn from PMI ACP Exam Prep Course?
Professionals enrolling in Agile Certified Practitioner Certification Training will be able to:
- Plan and implement agile techniques in projects
- Master the various agile methods
- Manage project deadlines and cost-effectiveness using agile principles
- Gain a deeper understanding of the latest practices followed in agile methodology
What modes of PMI ACP Certification Training are offered by Unichrone?
Individuals enrolling in PMI ACP Certification Training offered by Unichrone can choose live online instructor-led training or in-classroom training method.
Who can attend PMI ACP Exam Prep Course?
Project managers, team leaders, team managers, project coordinators, scrum masters, and individuals who satisfy the eligibility criteria can attend the PMI ACP Training course.
How will PMI ACP Training benefit me?
Unichrone offers PMI ACP training through highly experienced trainers. Candidates gain in-depth insights into agile methodology and practices. In addition, trainees receive access to extensive training material that assists in clearing the exam on the first attempt.
What is the duration of PMI ACP Training?
The PMI ACP Certification program is conducted for 3 days by Unichrone.
Do you provide mock tests during PMI ACP Training sessions?
Yes, trainees can take up mock tests at the end of the ACP Training sessions to determine their potential of acing the exam on the first attempt.
When is the PMI ACP Certification Training material provided?
Individuals can access the training material as soon as they are notified with payment confirmation details.
What requirements should I fulfill to attempt PMI ACP Exam?
Professionals pursuing PMI ACP Certification are required to satisfy the following requirements.
- A secondary degree
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices 12 months of experience in handling projects within 5 years
- 8 months of agile project experience within 3 years
Are there any pre-test questions in PMI ACP Exam?
Yes, PMI ACP Exam consists of 20 pretest questions that are not scored. These questions are randomly placed and do not affect the score of individuals.
What is the passing score for PMI ACP Exam?
Trainees who attempt PMI ACP Exam will be evaluated through psychometric analysis. As a result, the passing score cannot be determined. However, candidates will be notified about their results as soon as they complete exam on the computer screen.
What topics are covered in PMI ACP Exam?
Professionals attending PMI ACP Exam need to focus on the following topics
- Agile principle and mindset
- Value-driven delivery Stakeholder engagement
- Team performance
- Adaptive learning
- Problem detection and resolution
- Continuous improvement (Product, Process, People)
What is Agile Project Management?
Agile Project Management refers to the process of applying agile principles to projects. It is one of the modern methods of project management that caters to the disadvantages found in the traditional approach of managing projects. In agile project management, project managers follow the agile manifesto while handling project-related activities in the organization.
Is PMI ACP Certification worth it?
Benefits of PMI ACP certification:
- Certification in PMI ACP proves your expertise in the agile methodologies and project management
- PMI ACP certification demonstrates your knowledge of executing agile techniques and performing agile tools Agile methodologies are diverse/ broad to be applied in almost all the projects and industries
- PMI ACP credential in your resume adds value to your professional experience hence you will be recognized by major industries as a registered ACP practitioner
- PMI ACP is a globally accepted certification therefore you accumulate chances of getting hired by top international companies across the globe
- PMI ACP certified professionals earn more than non-certified professionals. It’s estimated that a PMI ACP certified professional earns $108,000 on an average
What skillset will I obtain through PMI-ACP Certification?
Agile Certified Practitioner Certification holders will be able to:
- Master the agile manifesto and principles
- Apply different agile methods to projects Instil agile framework to the structure of the organization
- Create a robust agile team to manage agile projects
What is the process of earning PMI ACP Certification?
Candidates taking up PMI ACP Certification need to fulfill the experience requirements set by PMI. Thereafter professionals can register and take up the PMI ACP Exam. On scoring the minimum required marks, individuals can apply and obtain the credential from PMI website.
When should I renew PMI ACP Certification?
PMI ACP Certification must be renewed at the end of 3 years by submitting 30 PDUs and payment of renewal fees.
How much does an Agile Certified Practitioner earn annually?
The average salary of a PMI ACP Certification holder is USD 74,000.
PMI ACP Examination Procedure
Go through the intense 3 day PMI-ACP Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements specified by the PMI before the examination.
Apply for the PMI-ACP Exam, conducted by PMI, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam after paying the exam fees.
Get certified PMI-ACP after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status, after which you can check the PMI-ACP registry for inlcusion of your name.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
|PMI ACP Exam Price Blueprint|
|Fee Structure||PMI-Member||Non PMI-Member|
|PMI-ACP Exam Fee||US $435||US $495|
|PMI-ACP Re-Examination Fee||US $335||US $395|
|PMI-ACP Certification Renewal Fee||US $60||US $150|