Why Risk Management Training is Important?
Risk Management has become one of the important elements of businesses in the modern era. There has been a significant increase in the number of risks arising out of projects. This has necessitated organizations to hire certified professionals in the risk management field to manage such risks. These individuals are required to possess PMI’s Risk Management Professional (RMP) Certification in order to be recruited by businesses. PMI-RMP Certification is one of the globally recognized certifications through which individuals can gain credibility and visibility.
PMI RMP CertificationIn order to earn a PMI-RMP Certification, candidates are required to meet the eligibility requirements and pass the RMP Exam with a minimum score. The RMP Exam consists of 115 questions of multiple choice which have to be answered within 2.5 hours. The Risk Management Training provided by Unichrone is aligned as per the Exam course outline released by PMI. Owning a PMI-RMP Certification validates that an individual has acquired the needed skillset of managing project-related risks.
The five domains covered under the risk management course assists professionals in mastering the concepts of devising risk strategies, identifying and analyzing risks, and set up a robust evaluation system to monitor and control project risks. Unichrone’s highly qualified trainers help individuals in gaining command over the latest risk management practices followed in the field.
Key Features of PMI RMP Training
The PMI RMP Training offered by Unichrone covers all the aspects and domains involved in the field of risk management. PMI-RMP Training sessions are conducted in live online instructor-led and in-classroom mode across various nations. The live online method helps individuals to pursue the RMP Certification by sitting at the comfort of their home/office.
- 3 Day Interactive Instructor–led Online Classroom or Group Training
- Highly qualified, expert & accredited PMI-RMP® Certified Trainers with vast experience
- PMI-RMP® Training Course adhered with International Standards
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies with Present Trends
- Get 30 hours contact hours(PDU’s) Certificate
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend PMI-RMP Certification Training schedule
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|PMI-RMP Exam Format|
|Exam Name||PMI-Risk Management Professional|
|Exam Cost||USD 520 for PMI member and USD 670 for non-members|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Total Questions||115 Questions|
|Passing Score||Psychometric analysis|
|Exam Duration||2.5 hours|
|PMI RMP Test Center||Pearsonvue Test Center|
PMI RMP Course Curriculum
1.Overview of RMP Certification Course
- · Overview of RMP Certification Course
- · Objectives
- · What are PMI-RMP and PMI
- · About the PMBOK® Guide
- · Why RMP Certification
- · Prerequisite for the PMI-RMP Exam
- · Information About Filling the Application
- · RMP Credentialing Process Overview
- · Timeline of the RMP Credential Process
- · PMI-RMP Exam Syllabus
2.Risk strategy and planning
- · Perform a preliminary document analysis
- · Assess project environment for threats and opportunities
- · Confirm risk thresholds based on risk appetites
- · Establish risk management strategy
- · Document the risk management plan
- · Plan and lead risk management activities with stakeholders
- · Conduct risk identification exercises
- · Examine assumption and constraint analyses
- · Document risk triggers and thresholds based on context/environment
- · Develop risk register
- · Perform qualitative analysis
- · Perform quantitative analysis
- · Identify threats and opportunities
PMI-RMP Certification Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it mandatory to attend Risk Management Training?
Individuals pursuing RMP Certification are required to fulfill minimum contact hours of risk management education prior to applying for the exam. As a result, it is mandatory for professionals to enroll in risk management training.
What are the domains covered in Risk Management Training?
PMI RMP Training provided by Unichrone is designed as per the course outline released by PMI. Professionals are introduced to the following topics during the course.
- Risk strategy and planning
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Response
- Monitor and Close Risks
Will I get contact hours by attending PMI-RMP Certification Training?
Yes, candidates will receive 30 contact hour PDU certificate on completion of the RMP Training session.
Is the course material enough to ace the PMI-RMP Exam?
Unichrone offers training material for professionals undertaking RMP Training sessions. Besides the material, PMI offers various recommendations that candidates can refer to while preparing for RMP Exam. A few of them are as follows:
- PMBOK Guide 6th edition by PMI
- Project Management JumpStart by Kim Heldman
- Practical Project Risk Management by David Hillson, Peter Simon
- Project Risk Management Handbook by Bart Jutte
How is PMI RMP Exam conducted?
Professionals can take up the exam in center-based testing method or online testing method. The RMP Exam is conducted for 2.5 hours, during which participants have to attempt 115 multiple-choice questions.
What is the cost of the PMI-RMP Exam?
The cost of PMI RMP Exam is USD 520 for PMI members and USD 670 for non-members.
Is it compulsory to attempt RMP exam to earn the RMP Certification?
Yes, in order to earn the certification of PMI RMP, it is mandatory for trainees to attempt and clear RMP exam conducted by PMI.
In case I fail in the PMI-RMP Exam, can I retake the exam within the same year?
Yes, candidates can take up the RMP Exam maximum of 3 times during the eligibility period. The re-examination fee is USD 335 for members of PMI and USD 435 for non-members.
How can I pass PMI-RMP Exam?
Professionals taking up the RMP Exam master the concepts and techniques through risk management training. This provides in-depth insights into the field, thereby assisting in clearing the exam in the first attempt.
What is Risk Management?
Risk management describes the process of identifying, analyzing, and monitoring risks that arise out of the projects undertaken. These risks can occur from a variety of sources, thereby requiring a best-in-class risk management system in place. This benefits the organization to carry out its operations without any hassles.
What is PMI-RMP?
PMI-RMP stands for Project Management Institute’s Risk Management Professional Certification. RMP Certification validates an individual’s advanced skills in implementing risk management. The certification is globally recognized, enabling individuals to look for career prospects internationally.
Who can take up PMI-RMP Training?
PMI RMP Certification can be pursued by risk management consultants, project managers, line managers, project analysts, business analysts, and professionals willing to pursue a career in risk management.
What are the prerequisites of PMI RMP Certification?
Professionals applying for PMI RMP Certification need to satisfy the following requirements:
- A secondary degree or high school diploma
- 36 months of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management training Or
- 4-year degree (a bachelor’s or global equivalent)
- 24 months of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of projects risk management training
What skillset will I earn with PMI RMP Certification?
Individuals pursuing Risk Management Professional Certification will be able to:
- Implement latest risk management practices
- Identify and assess the magnitude of risks
- Create strategies for mitigating the risks
- Take measures to prevent such risks from occurring in future
What is the role of a PMI RMP Certified Risk Manager?
A certified risk management professional is responsible for designing a risk management process and instilling it within the organization. Risk assessment and risk evaluation are two major roles played by an RMP professional. In addition, RMP-certified professionals design business continuity plans to prevent the impact of project risks.
How do I become PMI RMP Certified?
Individuals are required to take the following steps to become PMI-RMP certified:
- Meet the prerequisites set for RMP Certification
- Enroll in risk management training offered by Unichrone
- Register on PMI website and apply for the exam
- Take up the exam on convenient dates and score required minimum marks
- On clearing the exam apply for RMP certification on the PMI website.
PMI-PBA® Examination Procedure
Go through the intense 3 day PMI RMP Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements specified by the PMI before the examination.
Apply for the RMP® Exam, conducted by PMI, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam after paying the exam fees.
Get certified as PMI-RMP® after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status, after which you can check the RMP registry for inlcusion of your name.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
|PMI RMP Exam Price Blueprint|
|Fee Structure||PMI-Member||Non PMI-Member|
|PMI-RMP Exam Fee||US $520||US $670|
|PMI-RMP Re-Examination Fee||US $335||US $435|
|PMI-RMP Certification Renewal Fee||US $60||US $150|