How demanding is a career in the Project Management Field?
The dynamic and demanding field of project management calls for a blend of leadership, interpersonal, and technical abilities. Project managers have to manage and work on a project from beginning to end. This gives them an opportunity to reflect on the entire journey and hone their knowledge and skills along the way. Additionally, Project Management Professionals can advance to senior project management positions easily as they develop expertise and begin completing projects effectively.
PMP Certification Training in Switzerland
Having a Project Management Certification in Switzerland increases individuals’ access to project management opportunities and advance their career. PMP Certification Switzerland helps professionals acquire a head start in the field of project management and gives them a leg up on the competition. PMP-certified professionals stay abreast with emerging technology, network with other qualified employees in the same industry, and uncover promising project opportunities. These professionals can oversee projects in nearly every country without concentrating on any particular region or industry. PMP Switzerland establishes individuals’ status as global project management leaders which also grants them 20% more salaries than non-certified peers.
Professionals who undertake PMP Certification Training Switzerland have the knowledge and abilities necessary to manage large-scale projects, from early planning through final deployment and completion. Training equips participants with a thorough understanding of PMBOK Guide's most recent edition's tools, strategies, and procedures for project management. Certified PMP Training Switzerland assists aspirants in developing risk management skills to help the team identify potential risks and manage challenges. The skills gained during PMP Prep Switzerland can be easily adaptable by project managers working in different sectors.
Key Features of PMP Certification Training in Switzerland
Project Management Training in Switzerland aids professionals in learning to efficiently manage money, time, and resources as well as how to apply Agile principles to real-world situations. Through the interactive sessions of the PMP Course Switzerland, aspirants gain a thorough understanding of project management fundamentals. Unichrone provides live online instructor-led and in-classroom methods for PMP Certification Course for individuals located across various countries. We also designate a qualified PMP Trainer to oversee the assessment and provide a systematic strategy that will enable participants to succeed in the PMP Examination.
- 4 Day Interactive Instructor–led Online Classroom or Group PMP Certification Training
- Highly qualified & expert PMP trainers with vast experience
- PMP Training Course adhered with International Standards & PMBOK7
- PMP Training study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Get 35 hours contact hours(PDU’s) Certificate
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- PMP Training Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies and present trends
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend PMP Training Course schedule
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|PMP® Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Project Management Professional (PMP®)|
|Exam Cost||For PMI members USD 405 and For non-members USD 555|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice, Multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blank|
|Total Questions||180 Questions|
|Passing Score||Determined by Psychometric analysis|
|Exam Duration||230 Minutes|
|PMP Test Center in Switzerland||Pearsonvue Test Center|
PMP Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Candidates can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
PMP Course Curriculum
1.Introduction to Project Management
- · What is PMI?
- · What is the PMBOK® Guide?
- · Evolution of the Project Management Institute
- · Certifications offered by the PMI®
- · PMI® contact resources
- · What is PMP?
2.Creating a High-Performing Team
- · Build a team
- · Define team ground rules
- · Negotiate project agreements
- · Empower team members and stakeholders
- · Train team members and stakeholders
- · Engage and support virtual teams
- · Build shared understanding about a project
3.Starting the Project
- · Determine appropriate project methodology
- · Methods and Practices
- · Plan and manage scope
- · Plan and manage budget and resources
- · Plan and manage schedule
- · Plan and manage quality of products, deliverables
- · Integrate project planning activities
- · Plan and manage procurement
- · Establish project governance structure
- · Plan and manage project/phase closure
4.Doing the Work
- · Execute project to deliver business value
- · Manage communications
- · Engage stakeholders
- · Create project artifacts
- · Manage project changes
- · Manage project issues
- · Ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity
5.Keeping the Team on Track
- · Lead a team
- · Support team performance
- · Address and remove obstacles and blockers
- · Manage conflict
- · Collaborate with stakeholders
- · Mentor relevant stakeholders
- · Apply Emotional Intelligence to promote team performance
6.Keeping the Business in Mind
- · Manage compliance requirements
- · Evaluate and deliver project benefits and value
- · Evaluate and address internal and external business environment changes
- · Support organizational change
- · Employ continuous process improvement
7.PMP Examination Preparation
- · PMP Exam Preparation
- · Sample Questions
- · Tricky Test Questions
- · Exam Tips and Tricks
- · PMP Application Assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
What is PMP Training Course?
The Project Management Training course offered by Unichrone engages participants in interactive sessions for mastering the skills of managing projects. Expert trainers having vast knowledge in the field guide aspiring project management professionals in handling the complexities of the project whilst mastering the 12 principles and 8 performance domains.
Which the best Project Management Course in Switzerland?
Unichrone offers top-notch PMP Training sessions through highly qualified trainers ensuring that all the concepts mentioned in the Standard For Project Management and PMBOK Guide are covered. As a result, the pass rate in the first attempt is very high.
What are the PMP Training methods provided by Unichrone in Switzerland?
Unichrone offers flexible modes of project management training sessions across various cities in Switzerland. Professionals can opt for online PMP Certification training sessions or in-classroom training sessions before taking up PMP Exam.
What is the duration of PMP Certification Training Course in Switzerland?
The PMP Training Course is conducted for 4 days in Switzerland. During the course of training, Candidates can access the case studies, mock tests and practical exercises.
Who conducts PMP Training sessions in Switzerland?
PMP Training sessions are conducted through our in-house experts having vast experience and knowledge in the field of project management. These qualified trainers help in giving insights to candidates about the current practices taking place in the field and a peek into the real-time scenarios.
What are the learning objectives of PMP Training?
On completion of PMP Training sessions a candidate shall be able to:
- Acquire the necessary skills to handle complex projects
- Master the tools and techniques of project management
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of principles of project management and performance group domains
- Tailor the principles according to the projects in hand.
How much does PMP increase salary in Switzerland?
PMP Certification increases a candidate’s salary by 20 – 22 % more than that of a professional who is not certified.
How to get 35 contact hours for PMP Certification in Switzerland?
Candidates can attend PMP Training courses to earn the 35 contact hours. Each hour spent in the training session is equal to one contact hour.
What is the average time preparation per day required to clear the exam?
The candidates are required to spend 2 – 3 hours per day to clear PMP Exam.
Is PMP harder than CAPM?
Yes, PMP Exam is hard compared to CAPM Certification. CAPM is designed for entry-level project managers, while PMP is for professionals who have sufficient experience in managing projects.
When did the PMP Exam pattern change?
PMP Exam changed on 2nd January 2021. PMI changed the format and content of the exam to incorporate latest practices followed in the field of project management.
Is PMBOK Guide-7th Edition free to access?
PMI members get free access to the digital edition of the PMBOK Guide - 7th edition. For printed copies, they will receive a discount. Non-members need to pay USD 99 to get a PMBOK guide from PMI or look for other sources like Amazon.
Which is the best book to refer for PMP Exam preparation?
- PMP Exam Prep book by Master of Project Academy
- PMBOK- Project Management Body of Knowledge
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try
- PMP Exam Prep Simplified
- Rita Mulcahy’s PMP Exam Prep Book
Should I get CAPM before PMP?
Candidates who are interested in starting a career in project management can pursue CAPM certification. The CAPM is a certification for project managers at the entry-level. On the contrary PMP Certification is designed for professionals who are experienced in the field.
How many years does it take to be a project manager in Switzerland?
Depending on the candidate's education, experience level, and career goals, becoming a project manager might take anywhere from 6 to 7 years.
PMP vs PRINCE2 Certification Training – Which one is better and why?
PMP and PRINCE2 both are highly reputed credentials in the project management field. PMP certification emphasizes broad project management knowledge and methodologies. The PRINCE2 certification, on the other hand, is primarily concerned with processes and frameworks. Candidates who want to excel in the project management field and gain credibility can choose PMP Certification offered by PMI.
What certification would the candidate get post-PMP Switzerland course?
Candidates will receive a course completion certificate post-PMP Switzerland course which will helps to fulfilling the eligibility criteria set for PMP Certification.
What is the PMP Exam format?
The format of PMP Exam is as follows:
- Number of questions: 180
- Duration of PMP Exam: 230 minutes
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice, matching, fill in the blanks, and multiple responses.
Is PMP Exam a closed book examination?
Yes, the PMP Exam is a closed book examination. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the venue with any sort of reading material.
Which key elements of Project Management are focused in PMP Exam?
The elements focused in PMP Exam are as follows:
- Business Environment
Who conducts the PMP Exam in Switzerland?
PMP Exam is conducted by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Professionals need to register on the website to schedule their PMP Exam.
What costs will I incur to retake the PMP Exam in Switzerland?
PMI members retaking the exam will incur a fee of $275, while non-members of PMI incur an exam fee of $375.
Is PMP worth it in 2023?
Yes, PMP is worth it. PMP candidates will earn 20% higher salaries compared to non-certified professionals.
Can the PMP Exam be taken online?
Yes, candidates can take the PMP Exam from home by using a computer with a webcam and an internet connection.
Can I self-study for PMP Exam in Switzerland?
Yes, candidates can self-study for PMP Exam. Candidates can self-study for at least 6 – 8 weeks before attempting the exam.
How do I pay for the PMP Exam?
Candidates can pay PMP Exam fees by credit card, check, debit card, wire transfer, or money order.
How many business days does PMI take to approve your application in Switzerland?
PMI takes 5 days to approve PMP Exam applications. If PMI selects the application for audit, candidates have to clear the audit process within 90 days. Once the application is accepted, PMI sends an email to candidates, notifying them to complete their exam fee payment.
Can I use a calculator during the PMP Certification Exam in Switzerland?
Yes, candidates can use a calculator during their PMP Certification Exam. However, they have to use only the calculator built into their computer or ask the Pearson VUE staff to provide them with a calculator to complete the calculations.
Can I pass the PMP Exam without reading the PMBOK Guide-7th edition?
No, it is not possible to pass the PMP Exam without reading the PMBOK7 guide. Candidates have to mandatorily go through PMBOK7 atleast 3-4 times before attempting the PMP Exam.
How to find vacant slots for PMP Exam in Switzerland?
- Candidates can schedule PMP Exam at the Pearson vue.
- Select a geographic location.
- Select “Schedule an Appointment”.
- Read through the exam information that appears and agree to the Policies and the Data Privacy Notice.
- Enter the “PMI Eligibility ID” and the first four letters of your last name.
- Select a preferred test center. then, select an exam date and time.
- Confirm the contact details. Review the appointment details and click “Complete Appointment”
- On the screen, you'll see the exam confirmation information and your unique 16-digit confirmation number.
How do I schedule my PMP Exam for 2023?
If the candidate is eligible for the exam, PMI will provide scheduling information along with an eligibility code via email. Candidates can schedule exams on the Prometric website using the code.
What is the PMP Course Exam passing score in 2023?
PMI never revealed the minimum score required for passing the PMP exam. It is determined by psychometric analysis.
What is the duration of the PMP Exam?
PMP Exam is conducted for a duration of 230 minutes.
What is Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification?
The Project Management Professional Certification is the gold standard certification that is awarded to individuals pursuing a career in project management. The credential showcases the expertise owned by individuals reflecting the latest practices in the field. The credibility of organizations increases while recruiting project managers with PMP Certification. Also, such certified professionals receive a higher salary than non-certified project managers.
How to acquire the PMP Certification in Switzerland?
Individuals pursuing PMP Certification in Switzerland have to:
- Meet the PMP Certification requirements as stated by PMI
- Fill in the details of the application on PMI website
- Enroll in PMP Certification Training offered by Unichrone
- Prepare for the PMP Exam
- Take up the PMP Exam and gain a minimum passing score
- On successfully passing the exam, apply for PMP Certification on PMI website
What is the validity of PMP Certification in Switzerland?
The PMI PMP Certificate is valid for a period of 3 years from the date of attempting and passing the PMP Exam. Thereafter, candidates are required to maintain and renew the certification by earning Professional Development Units (PDUs).
How to renew PMP Certification in Switzerland?
Project Management Professionals can renew their certification by submitting PDUs on the PMI website. To earn PDUs certified professionals have to take up the activities listed in the education category and giving back category as listed in Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) handbook available on PMI website.
Who can apply for PMI PMP Certification in Switzerland?
Project managers, project team leaders, quality analyst managers, consultants, PMO office representatives, and any individual handling project related tasks can apply for PMI PMP Certification.
What Is the average salary of a Project Management Professional (PMP)?
The average salary of a certified project manager is $114,000. However, this can vary based on factors like organization, industry, and the location in which an organization operates.
Are there any eligibility criteria to be met by PMP aspirants?
Yes, in order to earn PMP Certification candidates are required to fulfill project experience requirements, educational qualifications, and 35 hours of project management education.
How long does it take to get PMP Certification in Switzerland?
It depends on the prerequisites and preparation of candidates. It is possible to get PMP Certification in 8 to 12 weeks after applying to PMI after obtaining the required experience and qualification.
What are the education requirements for PMP Certification in Switzerland?
- Four-year degree
- 36 months of leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education
- a high school diploma or an associate’s degree
- 60 months of leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education
Is it hard to get PMP Certification in Switzerland?
Yes, it is hard to get PMP Certification, but it is not impossible. Candidates should meet Project Management Institute (PMI) requirements and pass the exam to earn the PMP Certification.
Does PMP Certification expire?
Yes, PMP Certification expires after three years. To renew the PMP Certification candidates should earn 60 PDUs within three years.
Is it worth being PMP Certified in Switzerland?
Yes, it is worth getting PMP Certification in Switzerland. PMP certified project managers can earn more salary than non-PMP Certified.
How many Professional Development Units (PDUs) are needed to maintain the PMP Certification?
Candidates need 60 Professional Development Units (PDUs) to maintain the PMP Certification.
What is PMP Certification renewal fee?
Renewal fees for PMP Certification cost USD 60 for PMI members and USD 150 for non-PMI members.
How can I earn 60 PDUs to renew PMP?
PDUs are divided into two categories: Educational PDUs and giving back to profession PDUs
- Candidates can earn educational PDUs by reading books, watching videos related to project management, and attending online courses.
- To earn professional PDUs candidates need to work as project management practitioners, attend webinars, teach, or volunteer for PMI.
What is the process for PMP Certification Course in Switzerland?
PMP Certification Course in Switzerlandprocess includes:
- Meet eligibility requirements set by PMI. Apply for PMP Exam by fulfil the application requirements within 90 days of the start of the application.
- Application will be reviewed by PMI within five days of submission.
- Complete the audit process within 90 days if application is selected for the audit
- After getting approval from PMI, make payment for the PMP Exam and schedule for the exam.
- Schedule the examination within one year of application approval.
- Once candidates pass the PMP Exam the certification cycle will begin
- PMP Certificate is valid for three years, so candidate should maintain 60 PDUs in three years for renewal.
- To renew the certificate, candidates should submit 60 PDUs, fill out the application and pay the renewal fee.
- If the candidate does renew the certificate after three years credential will be suspened
How long does it take to become eligible for the PMP Course Exam?
Aspirants need to meet the experience requirements set by PMI along with 35 hours of project management education. On initiating the application process the aspirants may or may not have to be part of the audit process. Thereafter, aspirants are required to attempt the exam and score minimum parks to obtain the certification of PMP. There is no specific time period set for earning the credential as it depends on the preparation level of aspirants.
How can the PMP Course Certification status be verified?
Candidates can use PMI Certification Registry to check the status of their PMP Certification. Professionals can verify the status by entering= their last name or surname which will display a list of matches.
PMP Examination Procedure
Attend intense 4 day PMP Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements specified by the PMI before the examination.
Apply for the PMP Exam, conducted by PMI, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam after paying the exam fees post audit clearance if any from PMI.
Get certified PMP after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status, after which you can check the PMI registry for inlcusion of your name.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Select your city to view PMP Certification Training Course Schedule in Switzerland
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
- PMP Certification adds value to the resume
- Increases your versatility
- Amplifies your skills in managing projects
- Enhances your career prospects
- Encourages you to network with peers and senior project management professionals
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification Training
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PBA) Certification Training
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) Certification Training
- PMI Risk Management Professional (RMP) Certification Training
- Program Management Professional (PgMP) Certification Training
- Project Management Consultants
- Project Management Officers
- Resource Management Professionals
- Project Management in Engineering
- Project Management in Aerospace
People also search for
pmp certification suisse
pmp zertifizierung Schweiz
projektmanagement zertifizierung schweiz
How to Fill In PMP Exam Application with Education and Work Details?
What Type of Work Experience Fulfills the PMP Exam Criteria?
PMI doesn’t emphasize paid work experience but it gives importance to whether it was related to a professional setup. To apply for the PMP Exam in Switzerland, a candidate must produce a track of the attended projects. Detailed information on individual projects has to be provided in the online application.Read More