Why do we need Risk Management?
Project Management Institute’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Certification in Iceland is known for showcasing the skillset of individuals who are capable of identifying and monitoring risks that arise out of a project. Risk management plays a vital role in every organization. As a result, it is essential for organizations to hire professionals with PMI RMP Certification to assist in discovering potential threats that may harm the functioning of the organization. Recent studies have revealed that organizations that implement risk management are able to deliver the project within the scheduled time, budget, and resources. On the other hand, businesses that lack risk management cannot sustain for long in the market.
Risk Management Training in Iceland
Aspirants of PMI-RMP can opt for Risk Management Training to gain an in-depth understanding of the procedures involved in eliminating risks. Individuals undergoing PMI-RMP Training master the latest practices involved in risk management which helps in gaining a competitive advantage. Unichrone offers PMI-RMP Certification Training by introducing the concepts and terminologies of risk management. These are aligned with the PMI-RMP exam content outline released by PMI. Project managers, team leaders, risk managers, and any individual who fulfills the requirements of the credential can enroll for PMI-RMP Training sessions in Iceland.
Key Features of PMI RMP Training in Iceland
PMI’s RMP Certification is one of the globally recognized risk management courses which assists individuals to gain a deeper understanding of different types of risks and methods to control them. This in turn helps organizations to mitigate risks that can impact the business to a great extent. Individuals pursuing PMI-RMP Certification should have a secondary degree, 4500 hours of risk management experience, and 40 hours of project risk management education or a bachelor’s degree, 3000 hours of project risk management experience, and 30 hours of project risk management education. PMI-RMP Training course is offered across various cities of Iceland through online and in-classroom mode of training.
- 3 Day Interactive Instructor–led Online Classroom or Group Training in Iceland
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified, expert & accredited PMI-RMP® Certified Trainers with vast experience
- Get 30 hours contact hours(PDU’s) Certificate
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies with Present Trends
- PMI-RMP® Training Course adhered with International Standards
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend PMI-RMP® Training Course schedule in Iceland
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|PMI-RMP Exam Format|
|Exam Name||PMI-Risk Management Professional|
|Exam Cost||USD 520 for PMI member and USD 670 for non-members|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Total Questions||115 Questions|
|Passing Score||Psychometric analysis|
|Exam Duration||2.5 hours|
|PMI RMP Test Center in Iceland||Pearsonvue Test Center|
PMI RMP Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Aspirants can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
PMI RMP Course Curriculum
1.Overview of RMP Certification Course
- · Overview of RMP Certification Course
- · Objectives
- · What are PMI-RMP and PMI
- · About the PMBOK® Guide
- · Why RMP Certification
- · Prerequisite for the PMI-RMP Exam
- · Information About Filling the Application
- · RMP Credentialing Process Overview
- · Timeline of the RMP Credential Process
- · PMI-RMP Exam Syllabus
2.Risk strategy and planning
- · Perform a preliminary document analysis
- · Assess project environment for threats and opportunities
- · Confirm risk thresholds based on risk appetites
- · Establish risk management strategy
- · Document the risk management plan
- · Plan and lead risk management activities with stakeholders
- · Conduct risk identification exercises
- · Examine assumption and constraint analyses
- · Document risk triggers and thresholds based on context/environment
- · Develop risk register
- · Perform qualitative analysis
- · Perform quantitative analysis
- · Identify threats and opportunities
- · Plan risk response
- · Implement risk response
6.Monitor and Close Risks
- · Gather and analyze performance data
- · Monitor residual & secondary risks
- · Provide information required to update relevant project documents
- · Monitor project risk levels
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the duration of PMI-RMP Training conducted in Iceland?
The PMI-RMP Training course is conducted for 3 days, during which candidates are introduced to various concepts, policies, procedures, and terminologies revolving around project management.
Why should I attend PMI-RMP Training in Iceland?
Candidates attending the PMI-RMP course provided by Unichrone benefit from:
- Access to training course material
- Hands-on experience through case studies and discussions
- Insights into the latest practices followed in risk management
- Course completion certificate on the last day of training
Do you provide online PMI-RMP Certification Training in Iceland?
Yes, Unichrone offers live online instructor-led RMP Training course as well as in-classroom sessions for candidates aspiring to earn PMI-RMP Certification.
How many PDUs can I earn with PMI-RMP Training?
On attending the 3-day RMP Training course, candidates are given 30 contact hour certificate, which can be submitted to PMI while applying for RMP Exam.
What are the learning objectives of PMI-RMP Training?
On completion of the RMP Training course, candidates will be able to:
- Identify and assess project risks
- Master the principles and concepts of risk management
- Analyze potential risks using various tools and techniques
- Devise a robust risk management system
How much is the PMI membership fee in Iceland?
The PMI membership fee for new members is USD 129, plus a one-time application fee of USD 10. The membership is valid for one year and renewed by paying USD 129 annually.
How long does it take to become a PMI member in Iceland?
Candidates will become PMI members immediately after paying the PMI membership fee of USD 139. The membership must be renewed every year for a fee of USD129.
How can a candidate maintain their PMI-RMP® Certification?
Candidates can maintain their PMI-RMP® Certification by earning and recording at least 30 PDUs in a 3-year cycle. This is a part of the CCR or Continuing Certification Requirements program of PMI.
What is the format of the PMI-RMP Exam?
The PMI-RMP Exam consists of 115 multiple-choice questions emphasizing on 5 major domains of risk management. Candidates will be given 2.5 hours to attempt all the questions and clear the exam.
How do I prepare for PMI-RMP Certification Exam in Iceland?
Candidates who are aspiring to earn PMI-RMP certification must:
- Refer to the PMBOK Guide released by PMI
- Enroll in PMI RMP Training course provided by Unichrone
- Become a member of PMI to reap the benefits of networking within the global community of project professionals
- Dedicate their time optimally for RMP Exam preparation.
How can I schedule the PMI RMP Exam?
Candidates can schedule their PMI RMP Exam through PMI website. Furthermore, aspirants can choose their preferred dates to take up the exam.
What is the re-examination fee?
Candidates who fail to clear the exam within the first attempt can retake the exam for 3 times within the eligibility period. The re-examination fee for a PMI member is $335 and while non-members have to pay $435.
Are there any other reference books for RMP Exam?
- PMI Practice Standard for Risk Management
- PMBOK Guide
- PMI-RMP Exam Prep Study Guide
- Project risk management handbook
- Practical Project Risk Management: The ATOM Methodology
How to calculate PMI-RMP 3000 leading hours and directing projects in Iceland?
Candidates do not need to fully lead a project to calculate leading hours. They can gather experience from each of the following categories.
- Identify- identify risks arising out of projects
- Analyze – assess the project risks for its severity
- Prioritize – categorize the risks occurring from the project based on its severity
- Treat the risk- implement a plan to eliminate the project risk
- Monitor and review- constantly monitoring and reviewing the plan for project risk management
Which PMBOK guide edition should I refer to for RMP Exam?
Candidates can refer to the PMBOK Guide 7th Edition for PMI RMP Exam. It was published by PMI and provides principles and guidelines of RMP Exam.
What are the ways to pay PMI RMP Exam fees in Iceland?
PMI RMP Exam costs can be paid online with a credit card, and cheques, money orders, credit card information, or wire payment information can be sent through the postal mail to PMI.
What are the documents I should submit for the audit process in Iceland?
PMI requests the following documents from candidates as part of the audit process.
- Diploma/Degree Certificate copies
- Signatures from the project's supervisor or manager in the experience verification part of the application
- Copies of certificates or letters from the training institute for contact hours of project risk management education
What are domains covered in RMP Exam conducted in Iceland?
- Risk strategy and planning
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Response
- Monitor and Close Risks
Can I reschedule the PMI RMP Exam in Iceland?
Candidates can reschedule or cancel their computer-based RMP Exam 30 days before the scheduled exam appointment or they will be charged USD 70. They will be charged with the entire exam fee if they cancel it 2 days before the exam. However, the exam fee will be forfeited for rescheduling and cancellations for candidates taking exams at test centers.
What should candidates do on the day of their RMP Exam?
On the day of the exam, candidates should arrive half an hour before the scheduled appointment. They should present a valid government-issued ID as well as a PMI Eligibility ID. During the check-in procedure, candidates will need to provide photographs and their signatures for documentation purposes.
What is Risk Management Professional (RMP) Certification?
Risk Management Professional (RMP) Certification highlights an individual’s ability to discover potential risks and mitigating them by capitalizing on opportunities. Organizations benefit from hiring certified professionals as they instill the latest practices followed in risk management. RMPs are responsible for devising solutions to all possible risks that may arise out of a project, thereby, protecting the organization from threats.
Who can enroll for PMI-RMP Certification?
Project managers, team leaders, project management professionals, and individuals who want to expand their expertise and gain in-depth knowledge of managing risks can apply for PMI-RMP Certification. However, before applying for the RMP certification candidates have to ensure that they meet the educational and experience requirement set by Project Management Institute.
What are PMI-RMP Certification requirements?
The PMI RMP Certification requirements are as follows:
- Secondary degree
- 4500 hours of experience in handling project risks, and
- 40 hours of project risk management education, Or
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3000 hours of experience in handling risks, and
- 30 hours of project risk management education
Is it necessary to renew PMI-RMP Certification in Iceland?
Yes RMP certified professionals are required to renew their PMI-RMP certification every three years by submitting 30 professional development units (PDUs) in the education category and giving back category.
Will I get a job with PMI-RMP Certification in Iceland?
Yes, PMI-RMP Certification is a universally recognized credential. Individuals can easily apply for risk manager roles in organizations beyond the borders of their home country. Along with other project management certifications, a risk management professional stands out from the crowd of non-certified project managers. This increases the chances of getting hired by large enterprises.
Is the PMI-RMP worth it?
The PMI-RMP certification is a well-known risk management credential. It improves candidates' knowledge and expertise in identifying and mitigating risks from an organization. As a result, organizations prefer to hire PMI RMP Certification holders over non-certified professionals.
Is RMP easier than PMP?
When compared to PMP, RMP is easier. PMP Certification covers all aspects of project management, including risk management. RMP, on the other hand, concentrates solely on risk management areas such as risk identification, management, and elimination.
Why do you need RMP Certification in Iceland?
- Acquire knowledge and expertise in risk management
- Enhance the skills and ability to tackle challenging projects.
- Get internationally recognized
- Boost your career prospects
How many PMI-RMP Certified professionals are there in the world?
There are over 6000+ PMI-RMP professionals globally. As a result, there is huge scope for individuals willing to prosper their career with PMI RMP Certification.
What does the risk management professional do in Iceland?
Risk Management Professionals will identify, analyze and eliminate the potential risks that impact organizations’ growth. They plan, design, and monitor the efficiency of risk management strategies and make changes if necessary.
PMI-RMP Examination Procedure
Attend intense 3 day PMI-RMP Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements specified by the PMI before the examination.
Apply for the PMI-RMP Exam, conducted by PMI, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam after paying the exam fees post audit clearance if any from PMI.
Get certified after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status, after which you can check the PMI registry for inlcusion of your name.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Select your city to view PMI-RMP Certification Training Course Schedule in Iceland
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
- Meet the prerequisites set for PMI RMP Certification
- Attend the RMP Training offered by Unichrone
- Schedule and take up RMP Exam
- Clear the exam with the necessary score to obtain RMP Certification
Build your status
7 Tricks to Crack PMI-RMP Certification Exam In Iceland
The Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) credential is given to project managers by the Project Management Institute (PMI). The planning process of identifying, analyzing, and preventing potential risks from impacting the project is known as risk management. Project managers are in charge of the risk management process. They must have a thorough understanding of risk management in order to avoid any potential project risks.
PMI-RMP Certification promotes one’s ability to recognize and analyze project risks, minimize threats, and seize opportunities. This credential helps candidates stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers. In addition, an individual's career as a qualified professional in the project management field can be enhanced with advanced skills.Read More