Why do we need Project Management?
The absence of project management discipline affects project-related tasks to a great extent. Professionals will not be able to lead projects, avoid conflicts, or mitigate risks without project management. Hence, project management as a discipline and profession is in huge demand by organizations residing in various countries.
Owning a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification in Kyrgyzstan is the quickest way to climb up the career ladder in the project management field. Candidates are required to attend 35 contact hours of project management training course, meet the experience requirements and educational qualification specification before earning the PMP Certification. Individuals with a PMP credential stand out from the crowd and amongst their peers making it easier for organizations to recruit them. As a result, this benchmark credential assists project management professionals in applying for their dream jobs in large enterprises.
A PMP certified project manager is said to possess the skillset and expertise that can help organizations to handle complex projects at ease through PMP Certification Training. Being the most renowned certification released by PMI, PMP credential is in huge demand across various nations. Irrespective of the size and industry, organizations are hiring professionals with PMP Certification to manage their projects and earn the desired project success rate. Any individual who is willing to build a career in project management can earn this certification by meeting the PMP certification requirements.
Key Features of PMP Certification Training in Kyrgyzstan
The PMP Exam Prep Training in Kyrgyzstan offered by Unichrone covers all the aspects starting from the project planning stage to the closure stage. As per the exam course outline specified by PMI, our in-house experts enable professionals to engage in a wide range of exercises through PMP Exam Prep training. Along with the PMP course materials, these exercises help individuals to gain an in-depth knowledge of the latest project management practices. Unichrone provides live online instructor-led and in-classroom methods of PMP Training course for individuals located across various countries.
- 4 Day Interactive Instructor–led Online Classroom or Group PMP Certification Training
- Highly qualified & expert PMP trainers with vast experience
- PMP Training Course adhered with International Standards & PMBOK7
- PMP Training study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Get 35 hours contact hours(PDU’s) Certificate
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- PMP Training Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies and present trends
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend PMP Training Course schedule
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|PMP® Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Project Management Professional (PMP®)|
|Exam Cost||For PMI members USD 405 and For non-members USD 555|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice, Multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blank|
|Total Questions||200 Questions|
|Passing Score||Determined by Psychometric analysis|
|Exam Duration||230 Minutes|
|PMP Test Center in Kyrgyzstan||Pearsonvue Test Center|
PMP Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Candidates can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
PMP Course Curriculum
1.Introduction to Project Management
- · What is PMI?
- · What is the PMBOK® Guide?
- · Evolution of the Project Management Institute
- · Certifications offered by the PMI®
- · PMI® contact resources
- · What is PMP?
2.Creating a High-Performing Team
- · Build a team
- · Define team ground rules
- · Negotiate project agreements
- · Empower team members and stakeholders
- · Train team members and stakeholders
- · Engage and support virtual teams
- · Build shared understanding about a project
3.Starting the Project
- · Determine appropriate project methodology
- · Methods and Practices
- · Plan and manage scope
- · Plan and manage budget and resources
- · Plan and manage schedule
- · Plan and manage quality of products, deliverables
- · Integrate project planning activities
- · Plan and manage procurement
- · Establish project governance structure
- · Plan and manage project/phase closure
4.Doing the Work
- · Execute project to deliver business value
- · Manage communications
- · Engage stakeholders
- · Create project artifacts
- · Manage project changes
- · Manage project issues
- · Ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity
5.Keeping the Team on Track
- · Lead a team
- · Support team performance
- · Address and remove obstacles and blockers
- · Manage conflict
- · Collaborate with stakeholders
- · Mentor relevant stakeholders
- · Apply Emotional Intelligence to promote team performance
6.Keeping the Business in Mind
- · Manage compliance requirements
- · Evaluate and deliver project benefits and value
- · Evaluate and address internal and external business environment changes
- · Support organizational change
- · Employ continuous process improvement
7.PMP Examination Preparation
- · PMP Exam Preparation
- · Sample Questions
- · Tricky Test Questions
- · Exam Tips and Tricks
- · PMP Application Assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
What is PMP Training Course?
The Project Management Training course offered by Unichrone engages participants in interactive sessions for mastering the skills of managing projects. Expert trainers having vast knowledge in the field guide aspiring project management professionals in handling the complexities of the project whilst mastering the 12 principles and 8 performance domains.
How effective is the PMP Training Course provided by Unichrone in Kyrgyzstan?
Unichrone offers top-notch PMP Training sessions through highly qualified trainers ensuring that all the concepts mentioned in the Standard For Project Management and PMBOK Guide are covered. As a result, the pass rate in the first attempt is very high.
What are the PMP Training methods provided by Unichrone in Kyrgyzstan?
Unichrone offers flexible modes of project management training sessions across various cities in Kyrgyzstan. Professionals can opt for online PMP Certification training sessions or in-classroom training sessions before taking up PMP Exam.
What is the duration of PMP Certification Training Course in Kyrgyzstan?
The PMP Training Course is conducted for 4 days in Kyrgyzstan. During the course of training, Candidates can access the case studies, mock tests and practical exercises.
Who conducts PMP Training sessions in in Kyrgyzstan?
PMP Training sessions are conducted through our in-house experts having vast experience and knowledge in the field of project management. These qualified trainers help in giving insights to candidates about the current practices taking place in the field and a peek into the real-time scenarios.
What are the learning objectives of PMP Training?
On completion of PMP Training sessions a candidate shall be able to:
- Acquire the necessary skills to handle complex projects
- Master the tools and techniques of project management
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of principles of project management and performance group domains
- Tailor the principles according to the projects in hand.
What is the PMP Exam format?
The format of PMP Exam is as follows:
- Number of questions: 180
- Duration of PMP Exam: 230 minutes
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice, matching, fill in the blanks, and multiple responses.
Is PMP Exam a closed book examination?
Yes, the PMP Exam is a closed book examination. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the venue with any sort of reading material.
Which key elements of Project Management are focused in PMP Exam?
The elements focused in PMP Exam are as follows:
- Business Environment
Who conducts the PMP Exam in Kyrgyzstan?
PMP Exam is conducted by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Professionals need to register on the website to schedule their PMP Exam.
What costs will I incur to retake the PMP Exam in Kyrgyzstan?
PMI members retaking the exam will incur a fee of $275, while non-members of PMI incur an exam fee of $375.
What is Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification?
The Project Management Professional Certification is the gold standard certification that is awarded to individuals pursuing a career in project management. The credential showcases the expertise owned by individuals reflecting the latest practices in the field. The credibility of organizations increases while recruiting project managers with PMP Certification. Also, such certified professionals receive a higher salary than non-certified project managers.
How to acquire the PMP Certification in Kyrgyzstan?
Individuals pursuing PMP Certification in Kyrgyzstan have to:
- Meet the PMP Certification requirements as stated by PMI
- Fill in the details of the application on PMI website
- Enroll in PMP Certification Training offered by Unichrone
- Prepare for the PMP Exam
- Take up the PMP Exam and gain a minimum passing score
- On successfully passing the exam, apply for PMP Certification on PMI website
What is the validity of PMP Certification in Kyrgyzstan?
The PMI PMP Certificate is valid for a period of 3 years from the date of attempting and passing the PMP Exam. Thereafter, candidates are required to maintain and renew the certification by earning Professional Development Units (PDUs).
How to renew PMP Certification in Kyrgyzstan?
Project Management Professionals can renew their certification by submitting PDUs on the PMI website. To earn PDUs certified professionals have to take up the activities listed in the education category and giving back category as listed in Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) handbook available on PMI website.
Who can apply for PMI PMP Certification in Kyrgyzstan?
Project managers, project team leaders, quality analyst managers, consultants, PMO office representatives, and any individual handling project related tasks can apply for PMI PMP Certification.
What Is the average salary of a Project Management Professional (PMP)?
The average salary of a certified project manager is $110,000. However, this can vary based on factors like organization, industry, and the location in which an organization operates.
Are there any eligibility criteria to be met by PMP aspirants?
Yes, in order to earn PMP certification candidates are required to fulfill project experience requirements, educational qualifications, and 35 hours of project management education.
PMP Examination Procedure
Attend intense 4 day PMP Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements specified by the PMI before the examination.
Apply for the PMP Exam, conducted by PMI, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam after paying the exam fees post audit clearance if any from PMI.
Get certified PMP after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status, after which you can check the PMI registry for inlcusion of your name.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Select your city to view PMP Certification Training Course Schedule in Kyrgyzstan
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
- PMP Certification adds value to the resume
- Increases your versatility
- Amplifies your skills in managing projects
- Enhances your career prospects
- Encourages you to network with peers and senior project management professionals
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification Training
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PBA) Certification Training
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) Certification Training
- PMI Risk Management Professional (RMP) Certification Training
- Program Management Professional (PgMP) Certification Training
- Project Management Consultants
- Project Management Officers
- Resource Management Professionals
- Project Management in Engineering
- Project Management in Aerospace