Why do we need Project Management?
The absence of project management discipline affects project-related tasks to a great extent. Professionals will not be able to lead projects, avoid conflicts, or mitigate risks without project management. Hence, project management as a discipline and profession is in huge demand by organizations residing in various countries.
Owning a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification in Mali is the quickest way to climb up the career ladder in the project management field. Candidates are required to attend 35 contact hours of project management training course, meet the experience requirements and educational qualification specification before earning the PMP Certification in Mali. Individuals with a PMP credential stand out from the crowd and amongst their peers making it easier for organizations to recruit them. As a result, this benchmark credential assists project management professionals in applying for their dream jobs in large enterprises.
A PMP certified project manager is said to possess the skillset and expertise that can help organizations to handle complex projects at ease through PMP Certification Training. Being the most renowned certification released by PMI, PMP credential is in huge demand across various nations. Irrespective of the size and industry, organizations are hiring professionals with PMP Certification to manage their projects and earn the desired project success rate. Any individual who is willing to build a career in project management can earn this certification by meeting the PMP certification requirements.
Key Features of PMP Certification Training in Mali
The PMP Exam Prep Training in Mali offered by Unichrone covers all the aspects starting from the project planning stage to the closure stage. As per the exam course outline specified by PMI, our in-house experts enable professionals to engage in a wide range of exercises through PMP Exam Prep training. Along with the PMP course materials, these exercises help individuals to gain an in-depth knowledge of the latest project management practices. Unichrone provides live online instructor-led and in-classroom methods of PMP Training course for individuals located across various countries.
- 4 Day Interactive Instructor–led Online Classroom or Group PMP Certification Training
- Highly qualified & expert PMP trainers with vast experience
- PMP Training Course adhered with International Standards & PMBOK7
- PMP Training study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Get 35 hours contact hours(PDU’s) Certificate
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- PMP Training Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies and present trends
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend PMP Training Course schedule
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|PMP® Exam Format|
|Exam Name||Project Management Professional (PMP®)|
|Exam Cost||For PMI members USD 405 and For non-members USD 555|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice, Multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blank|
|Total Questions||200 Questions|
|Passing Score||Determined by Psychometric analysis|
|Exam Duration||230 Minutes|
|PMP Test Center in Mali||Pearsonvue Test Center|
PMP Certification Benefits
With this renowned credential, aspirants earn higher salary packages when compared to non-certified professionals in the field
Candidates can look for higher career prospects at an early stage in their life with the most esteemed certification
Owning the certification makes it easier to earn the trust and respect of professionals working in the same field
Rigorous study plan
The course content is prescribed as per the exam requirements, covering the necessary topics to ace the exam in the first attempt
Diverse job roles
Attaining the certification enhances the spirit of individuals to pursue diverse job roles in the organization
With this certification, individuals acquire refined skills and techniques required to play their part in an organization
PMP Course Curriculum
1.Introduction to Project Management
- · What is PMI?
- · What is the PMBOK® Guide?
- · Evolution of the Project Management Institute
- · Certifications offered by the PMI®
- · PMI® contact resources
- · What is PMP?
2.Creating a High-Performing Team
- · Build a team
- · Define team ground rules
- · Negotiate project agreements
- · Empower team members and stakeholders
- · Train team members and stakeholders
- · Engage and support virtual teams
- · Build shared understanding about a project
3.Starting the Project
- · Determine appropriate project methodology
- · Methods and Practices
- · Plan and manage scope
- · Plan and manage budget and resources
- · Plan and manage schedule
- · Plan and manage quality of products, deliverables
- · Integrate project planning activities
- · Plan and manage procurement
- · Establish project governance structure
- · Plan and manage project/phase closure
4.Doing the Work
- · Execute project to deliver business value
- · Manage communications
- · Engage stakeholders
- · Create project artifacts
- · Manage project changes
- · Manage project issues
- · Ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity
5.Keeping the Team on Track
- · Lead a team
- · Support team performance
- · Address and remove obstacles and blockers
- · Manage conflict
- · Collaborate with stakeholders
- · Mentor relevant stakeholders
- · Apply Emotional Intelligence to promote team performance
6.Keeping the Business in Mind
- · Manage compliance requirements
- · Evaluate and deliver project benefits and value
- · Evaluate and address internal and external business environment changes
- · Support organizational change
- · Employ continuous process improvement
7.PMP Examination Preparation
- · PMP Exam Preparation
- · Sample Questions
- · Tricky Test Questions
- · Exam Tips and Tricks
- · PMP Application Assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
What is PMP Training Course?
The Project Management Training course offered by Unichrone engages participants in interactive sessions for mastering the skills of managing projects. Expert trainers having vast knowledge in the field guide aspiring project management professionals in handling the complexities of the project whilst mastering the 12 principles and 8 performance domains.
How effective is the PMP Training Course provided by Unichrone in Mali?
Unichrone offers top-notch PMP Training sessions through highly qualified trainers ensuring that all the concepts mentioned in the Standard For Project Management and PMBOK Guide are covered. As a result, the pass rate in the first attempt is very high.
What are the PMP Training methods provided by Unichrone in Mali?
Unichrone offers flexible modes of project management training sessions across various cities in Mali. Professionals can opt for online PMP Certification training sessions or in-classroom training sessions before taking up PMP Exam.
What is the duration of PMP Certification Training Course in Mali?
The PMP Training Course is conducted for 4 days in Mali. During the course of training, Candidates can access the case studies, mock tests and practical exercises.
Who conducts PMP Training sessions in in Mali?
PMP Training sessions are conducted through our in-house experts having vast experience and knowledge in the field of project management. These qualified trainers help in giving insights to candidates about the current practices taking place in the field and a peek into the real-time scenarios.
What are the learning objectives of PMP Training?
On completion of PMP Training sessions a candidate shall be able to:
- Acquire the necessary skills to handle complex projects
- Master the tools and techniques of project management
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of principles of project management and performance group domains
- Tailor the principles according to the projects in hand.
How much does PMP increase salary in Mali?
PMP Certification increases a candidate’s salary by 20 – 22 % more than that of a professional who is not certified.
How to get 35 contact hours for PMP Certification in Mali?
Candidates can attend PMP Training courses to earn the 35 contact hours. Each hour spent in the training session is equal to one contact hour.
What is the average time preparation per day required to clear the exam?
The candidates are required to spend 2 – 3 hours per day to clear PMP Exam.
Is PMP harder than CAPM?
Yes, PMP Exam is hard compared to CAPM Certification. CAPM is designed for entry-level project managers, while PMP is for professionals who have sufficient experience in managing projects.
When did the PMP Exam pattern change?
PMP Exam changed on 2nd January 2021. PMI changed the format and content of the exam to incorporate latest practices followed in the field of project management.
Is PMBOK Guide-7th Edition free to access?
PMI members get free access to the digital edition of the PMBOK Guide - 7th edition. For printed copies, they will receive a discount. Non-members need to pay USD 99 to get a PMBOK guide from PMI or look for other sources like Amazon.
Which is the best book to refer for PMP Exam preparation?
- PMP Exam Prep book by Master of Project Academy
- PMBOK- Project Management Body of Knowledge
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try
- PMP Exam Prep Simplified
- Rita Mulcahy’s PMP Exam Prep Book
Should I get CAPM before PMP?
Candidates who are interested in starting a career in project management can pursue CAPM certification. The CAPM is a certification for project managers at the entry-level. On the contrary PMP Certification is designed for professionals who are experienced in the field.
How many years does it take to be a project manager in Mali?
Depending on the candidate's education, experience level, and career goals, becoming a project manager might take anywhere from 6 to 7 years.
PMP vs PRINCE2 Certification Training – Which one is better and why?
PMP and PRINCE2 both are highly reputed credentials in the project management field. PMP certification emphasizes broad project management knowledge and methodologies. The PRINCE2 certification, on the other hand, is primarily concerned with processes and frameworks. Candidates who want to excel in the project management field and gain credibility can choose PMP Certification offered by PMI.
What is the PMP Exam format?
The format of PMP Exam is as follows:
- Number of questions: 180
- Duration of PMP Exam: 230 minutes
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice, matching, fill in the blanks, and multiple responses.
Is PMP Exam a closed book examination?
Yes, the PMP Exam is a closed book examination. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the venue with any sort of reading material.
Which key elements of Project Management are focused in PMP Exam?
The elements focused in PMP Exam are as follows:
- Business Environment
Who conducts the PMP Exam in Mali?
PMP Exam is conducted by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Professionals need to register on the website to schedule their PMP Exam.
What costs will I incur to retake the PMP Exam in Mali?
PMI members retaking the exam will incur a fee of $275, while non-members of PMI incur an exam fee of $375.
Is PMP an open book exam?
No, PMP is a closed book exam. Candidates are not permitted to refer to any material during the exam.
Is PMP worth it in 2022?
Yes, PMP is worth it. PMP candidates will earn 20% higher salaries compared to non-certified professionals.
Can I take the PMP exam from home?
Yes, candidates can take the PMP exam from home by using a computer with a webcam and an internet connection.
Can I self-study for PMP exam in Mali?
Yes, candidates can self-study for PMP exam. Candidates can self-study for at least 6 – 8 weeks before attempting the exam.
How do I pay for the PMP Exam?
Candidates can pay PMP exam fees by credit card, check, debit card, wire transfer, or money order.
How many business days does PMI take to approve your application in Mali?
PMI takes 5 days to approve PMP exam applications. If PMI selects the application for audit, candidates have to clear the audit process within 90 days. Once the application is accepted, PMI sends an email to candidates, notifying them to complete their exam fee payment.
Can I use a calculator during the PMP Certification exam in Mali?
No, PMI does not allow candidates to use calculators during the PMP Exam. Candidates are prohibited to carry anything except their ID cards.
Can I pass the PMP Exam without reading the PMBOK Guide-7th edition?
No, it is not possible to pass the PMP exam without reading the PMBOK7 guide. Candidates have to mandatorily go through PMBOK7 atleast 3-4 times before attempting the PMP Exam.
How to find vacant slots for PMP Exam in Mali?
- Visit PMI-Project Management Institute organization page at Prometric website.
- Candidates will find four options on the top of the page: Schedule my test, locate a test center, reschedule/ cancel my test and confirm my test.
- Click on locate a test Center, select a country and then click the next button.
- Choose the exam the candidate wishes to participate from the drop-down list and click next to proceed.
- The page will redirect to the test center selection page. Search for the location there.
- Candidates can see all the nearby test centers after selecting the location. Select the test center and click the availability link displayed against it.
- Once the availability calendar opens, select the month from the drop-down box and click the GO button.
- The calendar will show the dates when slots are available for the exam. The dates shown in blue with underlining are the slots available. The dates are grayed out if slots are not available.
- Then select a date to check the time slots available for that particular date.
How do I schedule my PMP exam for 2022?
If the candidate is eligible for the exam, PMI will provide scheduling information along with an eligibility code via email. Candidates can schedule exams on the Prometric website using the code.
What was the PMP Exam Passing Score in 2021?
PMI never revealed the minimum score required for passing the PMP exam. It is determined by psychometric analysis.
What is the duration of the PMP exam?
PMP Exam is conducted for a duration of 230 minutes.
What is Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification?
The Project Management Professional Certification is the gold standard certification that is awarded to individuals pursuing a career in project management. The credential showcases the expertise owned by individuals reflecting the latest practices in the field. The credibility of organizations increases while recruiting project managers with PMP Certification. Also, such certified professionals receive a higher salary than non-certified project managers.
How to acquire the PMP Certification in Mali?
Individuals pursuing PMP Certification in Mali have to:
- Meet the PMP Certification requirements as stated by PMI
- Fill in the details of the application on PMI website
- Enroll in PMP Certification Training offered by Unichrone
- Prepare for the PMP Exam
- Take up the PMP Exam and gain a minimum passing score
- On successfully passing the exam, apply for PMP Certification on PMI website
What is the validity of PMP Certification in Mali?
The PMI PMP Certificate is valid for a period of 3 years from the date of attempting and passing the PMP Exam. Thereafter, candidates are required to maintain and renew the certification by earning Professional Development Units (PDUs).
How to renew PMP Certification in Mali?
Project Management Professionals can renew their certification by submitting PDUs on the PMI website. To earn PDUs certified professionals have to take up the activities listed in the education category and giving back category as listed in Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) handbook available on PMI website.
Who can apply for PMI PMP Certification in Mali?
Project managers, project team leaders, quality analyst managers, consultants, PMO office representatives, and any individual handling project related tasks can apply for PMI PMP Certification.
What Is the average salary of a Project Management Professional (PMP)?
The average salary of a certified project manager is $110,000. However, this can vary based on factors like organization, industry, and the location in which an organization operates.
Are there any eligibility criteria to be met by PMP aspirants?
Yes, in order to earn PMP certification candidates are required to fulfill project experience requirements, educational qualifications, and 35 hours of project management education.
How long does it take to get PMP Certification in Mali?
It depends on the prerequisites and preparation of candidates. It is possible to get PMP Certification in 8 to 12 weeks after applying to PMI after obtaining the required experience and qualification.
What are the education requirements for PMP Certification in Mali?
- Four-year degree
- 36 months of leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education
- a high school diploma or an associate’s degree
- 60 months of leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education
Is it hard to get PMP Certification in Mali?
Yes, it is hard to get PMP Certification, but it is not impossible. Candidates should meet Project Management Institute (PMI) requirements and pass the exam to earn the PMP Certification.
Does PMP Certification expire?
Yes, PMP Certification expires after three years. To renew the PMP Certification candidates should earn 60 PDUs within three years.
Is it worth being PMP Certified in Mali?
Yes, it is worth getting PMP Certification in Mali. PMP certified project managers can earn more salary than non-PMP Certified.
How many Professional Development Units (PDUs) are needed to maintain the PMP Certification?
Candidates need 60 Professional Development Units (PDUs) to maintain the PMP Certification.
What is PMP Certification renewal fee?
Renewal fees for PMP Certification cost USD 60 for PMI members and USD 150 for non-PMI members.
How can I earn 60 PDUs to renew PMP?
PDUs are divided into two categories: Educational PDUs and giving back to profession PDUs
- Candidates can earn educational PDUs by reading books, watching videos related to project management, and attending online courses.
- To earn professional PDUs candidates need to work as project management practitioners, attend webinars, teach, or volunteer for PMI.
PMP Examination Procedure
Attend intense 4 day PMP Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements specified by the PMI before the examination.
Apply for the PMP Exam, conducted by PMI, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam after paying the exam fees post audit clearance if any from PMI.
Get certified PMP after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status, after which you can check the PMI registry for inlcusion of your name.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
- PMP Certification adds value to the resume
- Increases your versatility
- Amplifies your skills in managing projects
- Enhances your career prospects
- Encourages you to network with peers and senior project management professionals
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification Training
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PBA) Certification Training
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) Certification Training
- PMI Risk Management Professional (RMP) Certification Training
- Program Management Professional (PgMP) Certification Training
- Project Management Consultants
- Project Management Officers
- Resource Management Professionals
- Project Management in Engineering
- Project Management in Aerospace
How to Fill In PMP Exam Application with Education and Work Details?
What Type of Work Experience Fulfills the PMP Exam Criteria?
PMI doesn’t emphasize paid work experience but it gives importance to whether it was related to a professional setup. To apply for the PMP Exam in Mali, a candidate must produce a track of the attended projects. Detailed information on individual projects has to be provided in the online application.Read More