ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certification Training Course
ISO 27001:2013 ISMS Lead Implementer Training is considered as a foot step of ISMS implementation process in an organization. The ISMS 27001 Lead Implementer Training helps to lay down the foundation to save from threats, vulnerabilities, attacks, etc. The ISO 27001 Certified Professional will have the capabilities to control such causes and effects by implementing ISMS adhering to the controls and standards defined in. Any organization after deploying such ISMS practices will not only save from the unnatural causes but also gains the confidence from its customers, stakeholders and management. This helps to build the strong reputation with clients and vendors too. By such methodologies implementation, any organization can go for an audit and improvise the processes to save more money and build a brand trust.
ISO 27001: 2013 Lead Implementer Course is of 5 day Training which will highlight the basics of ISMS, Standards, Initiation, Planning, Deploying ISMS, Continuous Improvement and Preparation for ISMS Audit. Exam will be held on the 5th day for 3 hours (pencil-paper based examination). The exam pattern is mix of Objective and Subjective. Unichrone always engages an expert internationally experienced Tutor for its training delivery considering to impart deep knowledge to the participants which could help them to reach an extra mile in their career with such quality training sessions. Hence working on No-Compromise policy, our sessions are globally a big success.
Key Benefits of ISO 27001 Lead Implementer:
- Helps global recognition and higher salary packages to the certified professional.
- Gives extra advantages to the management ladder.
- Prevents organizations from federal penalties.
- Adds value to the processes and streamlines business units.
- Helps to save from external threats, vulnerabilities and creates a strong environment.
- Increases customer trust and loyalty.
- To Understand the implementation of an Information Security Management System in accordance with ISO 27001
- To Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of an Information Security Management System
- To Understand the relationship between the components of an Information Security Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To Acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining an ISMS as specified in ISO 27001
- To Acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO 27001
- To Develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on best practices in the management of information security
To Improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of information security management
ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Course Agenda:
- Project mandate
- Project initiation
- ISMS initiation
- Management framework
- Baseline security criteria
- Risk management
- Annex A controls
- Measure, monitor, review and improve Certification
Unichrone Learning is a Professional Training Organization which delivers accredited ISO Certification Training Courses across the globe with its wide network of certified and accredited tutors. Unichrone Learning is a most reputed name in the corporate training sector and has been a official training partners for Philips, DHL, Dupont, Arasco, Globalsign just to name few. Unichrone Learning offers ISO Training courses via Live Trainer led Online Classes, Group Workshops, and Corporate Training Sessions across 210 Countries and 3000+ Cities. The major courses include PMP, Six Sigma, ISO, Quality Management Courses etc.
For more details, visit https://unichrone.com or email: email@example.com