Modern organizations rely on good online representation to engage with their customers and attract the target audience. Mobile applications and websites provide a quick overview of the organization’s vision and mission, which helps in building trust among its users. In this era of transparency and reciprocity, organizations must ensure their products and services are visible and create the right opportunities for long-term growth. Angular is widely used by organizations spanning various industries to build single-page web applications. Organizations utilize the numerous benefits that Angular offers to generate an effective online presence for their business.
Jump ahead to
What does Angular do?
With the help of Angular, organizations design and develop web and mobile applications to expand their business reach. From organizing the workflow within the organizational structure to meeting the needs of their end users, Angular provides many advantages to organizations. Angular is primarily used for building SPAs or single-page applications. These dynamic applications provide a rich user experience without reloading the page repeatedly. Besides SPAs, Angular can also be applied to create SEO-friendly static web pages. Angular PWAs (Progressive Web Applications) offer a cost-effective solution to organizations by allowing applications to operate across multiple platforms, online and offline.
Advantages of Angular
Angular is beneficial for organizations from an economic perspective. Software developers appreciate the supporting ability of Angular with various back-end languages and the latest innovative technologies. Also, companies that use Angular benefit from strengthening and enhancing their business operations by investing in this universal web development framework. Apart from the financial advantages, here are five business benefits of Angular for organizations:
- Improved Application Speed and Performance – Angular CLI, template syntax, routers, etc., are used by software developers and programmers to improve the loading speed and performance of mobile and web pages. The universal framework Angular provides is compatible with almost all programming languages and helpful for back-end data processing.
- Lightweight Web Applications – Earlier versions of Angular reported slower loading speeds of applications due to large bundle sizes containing various app components. This problem has been rectified with newer versions using Lazy-Load Modules and Ivy Renderer.
- Enhanced and Dynamic UI Elements – Angular allows developers to use TypeScript to create a native-like UI that offers cross-platform solutions. Thus, programmers can create a dynamic and enhanced user interface that can operate on iOS and Android. Also, angular material design assists organizations in creating a highly effective and responsive UI.
- Effective Problem Detection and Solution – Angular services and dependency injection (DI) help developers detect problems that affect the speed and performance of web applications and find the appropriate solutions.
- Faster Design and Development – Angular’s testing and code consistency features make it easier to design and develop. Other factors that aid the development process include support from Google, detailed documentation, and a large developer community that uses Angular.
The updates on Angular appear every six months, which leaves software developers and programmers little time to learn or re-learn using a new version. Thankfully, the changes in the more recent versions are gradual and continuous. So, it is easy to transition from one version to another without additional training. However, Angular is a complex framework that IT professionals require extensive training to understand. Therefore, registering for a professional training course in Angular is essential for aspiring software and app developers. After training, aspiring application developers can validate their knowledge and skills in creating high-quality web applications for their organizations and clients.