AWS Developer Associate Certification
The AWS cloud computing services are utilized by every business organization to make their operations secure and reliable. Using AWS applications and services, businesses have a larger market presence and growth. As a result, there is a growing demand for trained and certified AWS Developer Associates to design, develop, and deploy cloud-based applications to solve business problems. Certified AWS Developer Associates can install applications and helps in troubleshooting.
AWS Developer Associate Certification Training
Unichrone offers industry-standards training in AWS Developer Associate which helps professionals to have a detailed understanding of core AWS cloud computing services. The hands-on learning experience will help professionals to build reliable cloud-based applications using APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs. We provide course guides and practice tests designed by subject matter experts that will help prepare for the AWS Developer Associate Certification Examination conducted by AWS.
This AWS Developer Associate Certification and Training Course helps professionals get an in-depth understanding of core AWS services using industry best practices recommended by Amazon. These are implemented to develop and deploy applications in the cloud platforms. Earning the AWS Developer Associate Certification will help professionals validate their skills and knowledge in AWS cloud services and demand a better salary. Cloud and IT professionals can ensure good career growth and distinguish themselves from their non-certified counterparts.
Key Features of AWS Developer Associate Certification Training
Individuals interested in starting their career in Cloud Computing need an in-depth understanding of AWS cloud services. Our AWS Developer Associate Certification Training Course includes all the essential concepts of core AWS services including practical lab. After completing this course, cloud professionals will be able to pass the certification examination and become AWS Developer Associates. Here are some key features of our AWS Developer Associate Training:
- 4 Day Interactive Instructor –led Online Classroom or Group Training
- Highly qualified & expert Instructors with vast experience
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- Course Completion Certificate
- Get 25 hours CPE certificate
- AWS Developer Associate Course adhered with International standards
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend AWS Developer Associate Training Course schedule
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|AWS Developer Associate Exam Format|
|Exam Name||AWS Developer Associate|
|Exam Cost||150 USD (Practice exam: 20 USD)|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice and Multiple response questions|
|Total Questions||65 Questions|
|Passing Score||70% minimum marks|
|Exam Duration||130 Minutes|
|AWS Test Center||Pearsonvue Test Center|
AWS Developer Associate Course Curriculum
- · What is Cloud Computing
- · AWS Fundamentals
- · AWS Platform & Services
- · AWS Regions & Availability Zones
- · Setup of AWS Account
- · Setup Boto3 for Python SDK
- · Setup of .Net SDK with Visual Studio-Optional
- · IAM Principles
- · Creating Users
- · Roles
- · Enabling Credentials
- · Access Keys & Secret Keys
- · Security & Policies
- · Exam Essentials
- · Create IAM Role
- · Users
- · Access/Secret Key
- · Policies
- · EC2 Types
- · Launching EC2 Instances using Python Boto3 or .Net SDK
- · EBS Volumes & Types
- · EBS Encryption
- · Creating AMIs
- · Launching AMI using snapshots
- · Summary of EC2 Services
- · Incident Management
- · Exam Essentials
- · Launch EC2 instance (Linux) with Standard SSD Provisioned
- · Launch EC2 Instance using SDKs (boto3 or .net)
- · Amazon Virtual Private Cloud Basics
- · Subnets
- · Route Tables
- · Security Groups (ACLs & NACL)
- · Internet Gateways
- · Bastion Host/NAT Instances
- · NAT Gateways
- · EIP & ENIs
- · VPG, CGW, VPN
- · VPC Peering
- · AWS Direct Connect
- · Exam Essentials
- · Create VPC
- · Public, Private Subnets and Route Tables
- · Launch instances in Private & Public Subnets
- · Launch a Bastion Host/NAT Instance
- · Create NAT Gateway and associate it with EC2 instances
- · SNS Overview
- · SNS Messages
- · SNS APIs and Errors
- · SQS Overview
- · SQS Polling and Messaging
- · SQS Messages
- · SQS API Actions
- · SWF Overview
- · Exam Essentials
- · Creating a SQS and using SNS
- · Creating Queues using boto3 sdk
- · Object Vs Block Storage
- · S3 Basics
- · Bucket Policies & Access Control Lists
- · S3 Advanced Features
- · Versioning
- · Cross Region Replication
- · CORS
- · Transfer Acceleration
- · Multipart Upload
- · LifeCycle Policies
- · AWS Glacier, Archives
- · Vaults, AWS Cloud Front (CDN)
- · Create your own S3 Bucket and use of bucket policies and control lists using Console
- · Using Boto3 or .Net SDK for creating Buckets and Objects
- · Launch instances in Private & Public Subnets
- · Enabling Cross Region Replication and Lifecycle policies on buckets
- · AWS RDS
- · Read Replica
- · Snapshots
- · Restoring Snapshots
- · Multi-AZ Deployment
- · DynamoDb Overview
- · Throughput model of Dynamodb service
- · LSI and GSI Concepts
- · Conditional Writes, Idempotency and Atomic Counters
- · Errors and various Limits in DynamoDB
- · Creating an RDS instance, creating snapshots, read replicas and launching new instance
- · DynamoDb table creation and working with Queries using SDK
8.Deployment and Provisioning
- · Infrastructure as Code using Cloud Formation
- · Cloud formation – Create a new stack
- · Create and deploy sample template in JSON format
- · Lambda Deployment and Provisioning
- · AWS ElasticBeanStalk Overview
- · CloudFormation templates to build VPC and Application Stack
- · Working with EBS to build a LAMP Stack
- · Configuring with OpsWorks
9.Monitoring and Metrics
- · CloudWatch Introduction
- · EC2 Status Troubleshooting
- · Create A Cloud Watch Role
- · Monitoring EC2 With Custom Metrics
- · Monitoring EBSMonitoring RDS
- · Monitoring ELB
- · Monitoring Elasticache
- · Monitoring RDS
- · Centralized Monitoring Servers
- · Consolidated Billing
- · Billing & Alerts
- · Cost optimization
- · EC2 Monitoring (Detailed and Standard) using Cloudwatch Metrics
- · Creating a customer metric in cloudwatch
- · Creating Billing Alerts and Resource management
10.API Gateways and Step Functions
- · Api Gateway Essentials
- · Gateway deployment and various stages
- · Gateway Throttling, Caching
- · Gateway errors
- · Monitoring API Gateways
- · Step Function Types and transitions
- · API Gateway basic lab demo
11.AWS Developer Tools
- · AWS Code Commit
- · AWS Code Build
- · AWS Code Deploy
- · AWS Code Pipeline
- · AWS Code Star
- · X-Ray
- · Demo on Code Pipeline
AWS Developer Associate Certification Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the need for training and certification in AWS Developer Associate?
AWS Developer Associates are skilled in all AWS services and are trained in successfully developing and deploying applications in the cloud platform. These professionals are hired by organizations that want to make their business processes more reliable and secure.
Who should register for the AWS Developer Associate Training?
Individuals who are interested in starting their career in Cloud Computing can register for our AWS Developer Associate Training. Also, this training course is beneficial for cloud professionals who want to learn more about the AWS cloud platform and build cloud-based applications on AWS.
What are the pre-requisites to register for the AWS Developer Associate Training?
The AWS Developer Associate Training Course has no pre-requisites.
Who conducts the Certified AWS Developer Associate examination?
Individuals can attempt the AWS Certified Developer- Associate examination conducted by AWS to become a Certified AWS Developer Associate.
Which examination do candidates need to pass to become AWS Certified Developer – Associates?
To become AWS Certified Developer – Associates, candidates need to pass the AWS Certified Developer – Associate Exam (DVA-C01).
What is the format for the AWS Certified Developer- Associate examination?
The AWS Certified Developer- Associate examination is a two-hour examination that can be attempted at a valid online testing center. The examination includes 65 multiple choice questions and is available in English, Japanese, Korean, and simplified Chinese.
How does AWS help in Cloud Computing?
Cloud Computing is required by organizations whether big or small to store, secure, access, and analyze data to manage their business processes virtually anywhere in the world. AWS provides an effective solution to organizations’ cloud computing problems. With AWS’s secure and reliable cloud computing platform, businesses around the world are loading and hosting cloud-based applications.
What are the roles of an AWS Certified Developer Associate?
An AWS Certified Developer Associate can work in cloud applications development and have hands-on training in AWS. These professionals are skilled in using AWS services and have an in-depth understanding of core AWS practices
What skills does an AWS Certified Developer Associate have?
- An AWS Certified Developer Associate should have a detailed knowledge of the AWS cloud architecture.
- They need to show their proficiency in designing, developing, and deploying cloud-based applications using AWS.
- Certified AWS Developer Associates should be aware of all the industry best practices recommended by Amazon.
- They should be able to use APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to build applications and use CI/CD pipeline to deploy cloud-based applications on AWS.
AWS Developer Associate Examination Procedure
Attend intense 4 day AWS Developer Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements specified by the Amazon before the examination.
Apply for the AWS Developer Exam, conducted by Amazon, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam after paying the exam fees.
Get certified as an AWS Developer after clearing the exam. You will receive an email confirming the status.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies
Secure your business
Deliver the results
Pass the assessment