What is PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification?
PRINCE2 which is short for PRojects IN Controlled Environments is a project management methodology that is focused on specific processes. This methodology has been implemented in various public and private sector organizations around the globe. AXELOS Limited has developed the PRINCE2 method to ensure better project delivery. The certifications – Foundation and Practitioner are provided by AXELOS Limited aim at validating the knowledge and skills of a project manager in understanding and implementing the PRINCE2 framework respectively.
PRINCE2 Foundation Practitioner Training
Unichrone offers aspiring project managers an interactive and informative course in PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training. The aim of this course is to complete the two PRINCE2 certification exams and earn the certifications at a time. Individuals interested in starting their career in the project management industry can take up this training and certification course in PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner to work in projects supporting PRINCE2.
Our PRINCE2 Training Foundation and Practitioner Course will help project manager aspirants in understanding all the aspects of the PRINCE2 methodology. We provide study materials and self-assessment tests to help them in their preparation process for the PRINCE2 Foundation and the PRINCE2 Practitioner exams. Candidates will be able to pass their exams and earn the prestigious project management credential with the help of our 4-day PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training Course
Key Features of PRINCE2 Foundation Practitioner Certification Training
At Unichrone, candidates will get a detailed comprehension of the PRINCE2 methodology through our training and certification course in PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner. Highly experienced PRINCE2 accredited trainers will guide candidates through the course content that follows the latest guidelines of PRINCE2 certifications. Apart from learning about the PRINCE2 framework of project management, candidates will be able to prepare and pass the certification examination to become certified in PRINCE2
- 4 Day Interactive Instructor –led Online Classroom or Group Training
- Course study materials designed by subject matter experts
- Mock Tests to prepare in a best way
- Highly qualified, expert & accredited trainers with vast experience
- Industry Standards Certification
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- Prince2 Training Course adhered with International Standards
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend PRINCE2 Certification Training schedule
Corporate Group Training
- Customized Training
- Live Instructor-led
- Onsite / Online
- Flexible Dates
|PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Exam Format|
|Exam Name||PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification|
|Exam Format||PRINCE2 Foundation-Closed book, MCQs PRINCE2 Practitioner-Open book (official PRINCE2 manual only)|
|Number of Marks in Exam||PRINCE2 Foundation-60 marks PRINCE2 Practitioner-68 marks|
|Total Questions||PRINCE2 Foundation-60 questions per paper PRINCE2 Practitioner-68 questions per paper|
|Passing Score||PRINCE2 Foundation-33 marks required to pass :55% PRINCE2 Practitioner-38 marks required to pass: 55%|
|Exam Duration||PRINCE2 Foundation- One hour (60 minutes) PRINCE2 Practitioner- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes)|
PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Course Curriculum
1. Course Overview
- · Introduction to project concepts
- · Introduction to PRINCE2 Practitioner
- · Course structure
- · Exam style and technique
- · Benefits of taking up this PRINCE2 Course
2.Introduction to PRINCE2
- · What is a PRINCE2 project?
- · The structure of PRINCE2
- · Key Concepts of PRINCE2
- · PRINCE2 principles reviewed
- · Applying the PRINCE2 principles
4.Tailoring and adopting PRINCE2
- · Concepts of tailoring PRINCE2
- · Tailoring and embedding PRINCE2 in an organisation
- · The 7 PRINCE2 themes reviewed
6.The Business Case Theme
- · Business Case reviewed
- · Tailoring the Business Case theme
- · Business Case responsibilities
7.The Organization Theme
- · Organisation theme reviewed
- · Organisation responsibilities
- · Tailoring the Organisation theme
8.The Quality Theme
- · Quality theme reviewed
- · Tailoring the Quality theme
- · Quality responsibilities
9.The Plans Theme
- · Plans theme reviewed
- · Tailoring the Plans them
- · Planning responsibilities
10.The Risk Theme
- · Risk theme reviewed
- · Tailoring the risk theme
- · Risk responsibilities in PRINCE
11.The Change Theme
- · Change theme reviewed
- · Tailoring the Change theme
- · Change responsibilities in PRINCE2
12.The Progress Theme
- · Progress theme reviewed
- · Tailoring the Progress theme
- · Progress responsibilities in PRINCE2
- · PRINCE2 as process-based method
- · The PRINCE2 journey
- · The 7 PRINCE2 processes
- · Tailoring the processes
14.Process: Starting up a project
- · Activities of Starting up a project
- · Tailoring products in starting up a project
- · Tailoring roles in starting up a project
15.Process: Directing a project
- · Activities of Directing a project
- · Tailoring the roles in directing a project
16.Process: Initiating a project
- · Activities of Initiating a project
- · Tailoring the roles in initiating a project
17.Process: Controlling a stage
- · Activities of Controlling a stage
- · Tailoring the roles in Controlling a stage
18.Process: Managing product delivery
- · Activities of Managing product delivery
- · Tailoring the roles in Managing product delivery
19.Process: Managing a stage boundary
- · Activities of Managing a stage boundary
- · Tailoring the roles in Managing a stage boundary
20.Process: Closing a project
- · Activities of Closing a project
- · Tailoring the roles in Closing a project
- · PRINCE2 Exam preparation - Part 1
- · PRINCE2 Exam preparation - Part 2
- · Sample PRINCE2 Practitioner Exams
PRINCE2® Foundation Practitioner Certification Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should opt for our PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training Course?
Individuals or professionals who want to start working in a project environment that supports PRINCE2 should opt for our PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training Course.
What are the course objectives of the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Course?
The course objectives of the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Course are as follows:
- Introduction to PRINCE2 Foundation
- Understanding basic concepts of the PRINCE2 methodology
- Detailed understanding of PRINCE2 principles, processes, themes, and templates
- Hands-on experience in implementing the PRINCE2 methodology
What are the qualifications of the instructors for the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Course?
Our PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training Course provides candidates with course study guides and sufficient self-assessment tests to help them pass their PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Exams on the first attempt and earn the prestigious PRINCE2 Certifications.
What are the qualifications of the instructors for the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Course?
All our instructors for the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training Course are highly qualified and accredited PRINCE2 trainers with huge experience in the project management industry.
What are the advantages of this PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training?
This PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training provides the following advantages:
- Lead and manage projects supporting PRINCE2 with ease
- A better understanding of the various principles, processes, themes, and templates of PRINCE2
- Excellent certification exam preparation to earn the PRINCE2 Foundation as well as the PRINCE2 Practitioner Certifications
- Improve career prospects and demand a better salary
When will candidates appear for the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam and PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam?
Both PRINCE2 Foundation Exam and PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam are conducted at the end of the 4-day training session. First candidates appear for the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam when they clear that successfully, they will become eligible for the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam.
What are the pre-requisites for the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Exams?
There are no such pre-requisites for the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam. But to be eligible for the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam candidates must pass the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam.
How difficult are the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Exams?
The PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Exams are a little difficult now. But with our training and examination preparation course, candidates will be able to pass both PRINCE2 exams easily.
What is the significance of earning the PRINCE2 Certifications?
The PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certifications are recognized across the project management industry around the world. With the PRINCE2 certifications, professionals can get better career opportunities and demand better salaries.
Who is eligible for earning the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certifications?
Any individual or professional who is interested to start their career in the project management industry and start working in organizations that support PRINCE2 is eligible for the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certifications.
Which industries hire professionals with PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certifications?
Professionals with the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certifications can get hired in both public sectors as well as private sectors industries like banking, government, finance, services, healthcare, manufacturing, IT, engineering, etc.
How can the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certifications be beneficial?
Here are some of the ways in which the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certifications can be beneficial:
- The PRINCE2 methodology is recognized and implemented in all small as well as large-scale organizations around the world.
- With the use of the PRINCE2 method in many organizations, there is a growing demand for qualified PRINCE2 certified professionals in the project management industry.
- Earning the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certifications will provide better job opportunities and will improve promotability.
- With the PRINCE2 Certifications, project managers can help their organizations in managing and controlling processes using the PRINCE2 methodology and terminology.
Which professionals require certifications in PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner?
Project Managers, Project Board Members, Project Director, Project Management Consultants, Program Managers, and Team Managers are some professionals who require certifications in PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner
PRINCE2 Foundation Practitioner Examination Procedure
Go through the intense 4 day PRINCE2 Training offered by Unichrone. Fulfil all the requirements before the examination.
Apply for the PRINCE2 Exam, whilst filling up all necessary details. Choose the suitable date for the exam.
Get certified PRINCE2 after clearing the exam. You will receive the official certificate within 72 hours after clearing the examination.
What our customers say
Very engaging course with real world context and wonderful examples. Helped to expand my knowledge as a direct result of it.
Super awesome faculty! The best part of the training was lots of real time case studies and interactive sessions. Learnt many new concepts.
Technical Director MCI Ltd
Interesting, Focused, Real life case studies. The material was a comprehensive presentation of Lean principles and Six Sigma.
Head Of Operations
Really interesting, a lot of knowledge about processes, in many areas and departments, helped to understand the subjects easily.
I opted for Instructor led Online Session. The training was very well executed. It was awesome and exceeded my expectations.
Register for a free session with our trainer
Faculty and Mentors
Our certified and highly experienced trainers are handpicked from various industries to assist aspirants with practical insights into the field, thereby providing a comprehensive understanding of fundamentals and complex terminologies