ITIL Intermediate Service Design (SD) Training and Certification Course Republic of the Congo
Enroll for interactive ITIL Service Design Certification Training in Republic of the Congo from Unichrone.
The ITIL® Intermediate Service Design (SD) is one of the qualification modules in the ITIL® Service Lifecycle category of the ITIL Intermediate level. The ITIL Intermediate Qualification Service Design Certificate shows the candidate's knowledge of IT processes, services and other elements of IT service management.
The ITIL Service Design Certification Training Course focuses on the design of IT services, processes, covering the architectures, documentation and policies. The ITIL Intermediate SD Certification Training enables participants to design services to meet the needs of the organization. The courseware has been approved by AXELOS and includes test papers.
What you will learn:
On completion of this Training and successful attempt of the examination, candidates will get an understanding of:
- -Service design -its need and importance
- -Service Design Principles
- -Service Design Processes
- -Service Design technology-related activities
- -Organizing for Service Design
- -Technology Considerations
- -Implementation and Improvement of Service Design
- -Challenges, Critical Success factors and Risks